Reviews of Starbucks Kiosk Marketplace

Housed between the two main entrances of World of Disney, this is a kiosk offering Starbucks coffee and products. For indoor seating, visit the Starbucks on the West Side.

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

Its Starbucks..decent coffee for $5.

Pros:

Good location. Coffee was good and hot on a cold day

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 09/29/2018

Stopped in for a couple iced coffees on Tuesday, June 5th after an extremely hot bus ride. Our Disney Springs bus didn't have working air conditioning.

Pros:

They are fast and efficient here!

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Picked up a few drinks the morning of March 24th, before some shopping in Disney Springs. Service was fast and efficient, and the drinks were wonderful.

Pros:

Location and Service

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/20/2017

We stopped in after some shopping on July 6th. Service was great and the drinks were wonderful!

Pros:

Location and Service

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 04/01/2017

My husband and I stopped by for a few iced beverages on March 22nd after some serious retail therapy in Disney Springs. I had a Very Berry Refresher and my husband had something similar with lemonade in it. The drinks were prepared quickly and service was awesome.

Pros:

Location and Service

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 10/26/2016

Stopped by for coffee on October 24th before heading back to St. Petersburg. The service was great and the drinks perfect!!!

Pros:

Service and Location

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 06/26/2015

While shopping in DTD on June 10th, my 15 year old daughters and I decided we needed a Starbucks pick me up. Ordering was fast and efficient, and our coffees (2, iced, white chocolate mochas and a vanilla bean frap) were ready in a few minutes, made to perfection. This is a great location for a Starbucks!!! We will definitely visit again.

Pros:

Location, Service and Coffee