Reviews of Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs West Side

View Menus at Splitsville Luxury Lanes Dining Location

MENU: http://allears.net/dining/menu/splitsville-luxury-lanes/all-day

The Splitsville menu is distinctly different than your typical bowling alley fare. Guided by award-winning chef Tim Cushman, the menu features a variety of higher-end offerings such as grilled Mahi Mahi with "Voodoo" shrimp, filet sliders and grilled chicken parmesan, plus a kids menu, in addition to traditional bowling alley food items. There are even two sushi bars where guests can get fresh-rolled sushi.

"We've created a collection of menu items that are perfect for sharing," said Guy Revelle, co-founder of Splitsville. "Whether it is sushi, sliders or pizza, customers can order combinations of food and then taste a little bit of everything. It creates a very interactive and social experience where the Splitsville concept helps ‘break the ice' and allow guests of all ages to relax and enjoy their time at our luxury lanes!"

Reviewed by Kathanne5 Review Date: 03/15/2017

We didn't eat at Splitsville. Decided to try the bowling after strolling through Disney Springs. Great fun! We are now going to make this a regular part of our visit to Disney Springs. We got in on the cheaper pricing before 12:30 pm. It is pricey after that time. We didn't get food this time, but saw other peoples orders and they looked delicious. We plan on ordering food on our next visit!

Pros:

Great fun bowling!

Cons:

Pricey after 12:30 pm

Reviewed by MouseDaddy Review Date: 04/23/2016

Party of 9 of us, 5 adults 4 kids 15 & under, ate here for lunch on 4/16. No reservation...just walked up around 1:15 and were seated immediately.

Our server, Evan, was friendly & attentive. Very knowledgeable about the menu and she checked on us regularly. A few picky eaters in this group and they were flexible about changes to the menu.

We had been strolling around Disney Springs checking out all the changes. We were with friends who now live in the area and their daughter suggested we eat here. Raved about their burgers. I was a little skeptical honestly but she's a very wise young lady. Food was exceptionally good. Our group ordered everything from sushi to salads. Unanimous in the opinion that everything was fresh & tasty. Special mentions for the pulled pork sandwich, the Black Jack and the BBQ chicken salad. I know my bacon cheeseburger was outstanding.

Surprisingly good food experience and we'll definitely eat here again on future trips.

Pros:

Great food, extensive menu

Reviewed by WarEagleAuburn Review Date: 04/06/2014

Once again, Splitsville didn't let us down. We had three pizzas: meatlovers, BBQ chicken, and pepperoni--loved all three. Had the california roll as well. Great, great service. Highly recommend.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, good food

Cons:

Little loud

Reviewed by WarEagleAuburn Review Date: 01/03/2014

Absolutely love their pizza! The meat lover's is our favorite and we love their sushi. Our server this time wasn't very attentive and we had to flag down another server to get our check. The server at the table next to us paid more attention to us than our own server. We didn't bowl this time, but will next time. Just a fun place to eat, and you get great food, too!

Pros:

Great Pizza, Sushi

Reviewed by timetootink Review Date: 10/16/2013

Love, love, loved it!!!! Excellent apps and food.. This is a great dining experience. Kids had pizza and sushi. I enjoyed the chicken parm and husband had steak. The food was 10+, the service was excellent, and atmosphere was something new. We were seated away from the lanes but could still see bowlers without it becoming a distraction. They have a great bar area also. Be sure to check out Splitsville, you won't be disappointed!!!

Pros:

Hidden Gem/ variety of food/you can bowl also!!!!

Reviewed by Nickpkts Review Date: 06/29/2013

Ate lunch here with my two children. I had sushi which was very good, the kids also liked there meals. The highlight was that they got us in and out very quickly!

Pros:

Good Food, Fast Service

Reviewed by gnssoukup Review Date: 03/18/2013

What an awesome place! We didn't bowl while we were there but it looked very cool; the lanes, the pool table area, the bar areas, all great! We ordered the calamari and volcano roll. Didn't care for the calamari but the sushi was great! Enjoyed the outside bar area, will definitely go back next visit to Disney!

Pros:

Very cool surroundings

Reviewed by BuckeyeBarb Review Date: 01/28/2013

We arrived at Splitsville on 12/30 hoping to bowl and eat dinner (about 5pm). They had stopped taking reservations for a lane due to high demand that would take them up to closing time. The facility is beautiful and there are two levels for dining and bowling. We decided to get in the line for dining only and we are so glad we did! We waited about 30 minutes for a table and were seated on the first floor at a high top table. The menu is extensive and there's something for everyone in your party to enjoy. My husband and teenage son had a burger and decided it was the best they have ever had at Disney. My other teenage son and I shared a california roll and a meat lovers pizza. The sushi was excellent and the pizza was to die for. There was definately enough for two to share this pizza, and we ended up taking some of it back to our villa. Service was spot-on! Splitsville is now our favorite restaurant at Disney!

Pros:

Bowling and Great Food

Cons:

Hard to get a lane due to popularity

Reviewed by Heigirlhei Review Date: 04/17/2019

Splittsville was such a pleasant surprise for us when we dined there. We ate upstairs and were seated by the window overlooking the people walking into the shops below. Our server was amazing and the manager came over a couple of times as well just to check on everything. The food was really really good. My first thought was "You serve sushi at a bowling alley??" It was probably some of the best I have had at Disney. I would highly recommend this place. The drinks are great as well!

Pros:

The food is fantastic!!

Cons:

None! Loved it.

Reviewed by MFS Review Date: 04/14/2019

I have a very long list of food limitations, which often makes eating out challenging. However, Splitsville was able to work with me and create a delicious meal. I enjoyed it so much I bought two extra ones to enjoy throughout the rest of my vacation. My husband very much enjoyed his sushi and sliders - and they were able to put on the game we wanted!

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

Volume (to be expected through...)