Reviews of Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs West Side

View Menus at Splitsville Luxury Lanes Dining Location

MENU: http://allears.net/dining/menu/splitsville-luxury-lanes/all-day

The Splitsville menu is distinctly different than your typical bowling alley fare. Guided by award-winning chef Tim Cushman, the menu features a variety of higher-end offerings such as grilled Mahi Mahi with "Voodoo" shrimp, filet sliders and grilled chicken parmesan, plus a kids menu, in addition to traditional bowling alley food items. There are even two sushi bars where guests can get fresh-rolled sushi.

"We've created a collection of menu items that are perfect for sharing," said Guy Revelle, co-founder of Splitsville. "Whether it is sushi, sliders or pizza, customers can order combinations of food and then taste a little bit of everything. It creates a very interactive and social experience where the Splitsville concept helps ‘break the ice' and allow guests of all ages to relax and enjoy their time at our luxury lanes!"

Reviewed by floridapete Review Date: 03/18/2014

Fun atmosphere, that's where anything positive ends. We had a group of six, ordered three burgers, two chicken sandwiches and a pizza. First the burgers had no flavor and came with cold fries. The chicken was also cold and subpar in quality along with cold fries. The pizza tasted like cheap frozen pizza that even Walmart wouldn't sell. Service was bad, the waiter mostly MIA. Wouldn't eat there again, might recommend it to someone I didn't like.

Pros:

cool atmosphere

Cons:

cold ,tasteless food poor service

Reviewed by WDWentHost Review Date: 06/22/2013

First visit to Splitsville. I had the pulled pork sandwich with fries and an iced tea. Generous portion of pork with a sweet BBQ sauce. The crinkle-cut fries were the frozen, previously prepared type. The iced tea tasted like instant, not fresh brewed. Bill total $18.25 with tax and tip. Seemed a bit high, should have been $4/$5 less.

Pros:

Portion size, speedy service

Cons:

Price, quality of fries and iced tea

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 01/23/2015

We went on the Sunday of MLK weekend. The staff checking us in to bowl were friendly, but confused. We had a large party and needed two lanes so our wait time was about one hour. We wanted to sit and eat while we waited and that is where the problem began. The both hostesses for the dining were rude and were cutting their eyes at us. They told us they were unable to pull two tables together. So after the hotess seated us we pulled the tables together ourselves. The waitress said nothing and she was friendly. We had just ordered our food and the bowling buzzer went off. At first we couldn't get a straight answer aboout moving our order to the bowling lanes. It took one of us walking to the bowling check-in to inquire. We moved to the lanes and had our food brought there. The wait staff was almost non-existant until they sporadically brought our food out a few plates at a time over the course of 30 min. The food was good and there were no complaints from anyone in our party. Everyone had fun bowling. If you are bowling and eating I would suggest just waiting until you get assigned a lane. Also, this place doesn not deal well with large groups (14+). We might try it again in future with smaller groups. Most of the staff needs attitude adjustments though.

Pros:

Good Food, fun

Cons:

Employee attitudes

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

This was our second DVC Member Night on Halloween this year (10/31/18) and it was an improvement over last year. We had a party of 10 and everyone loved it. For apps we had the filet sliders, loaded fries, chicken tenders and nachos and they were all excellent. I had the pepperoni pizza and I was pleasantly surprised. Others had the pulled pork bbq sandwich, turkey club, firehouse pizza and burger and all were really good. Service was great and the food came out much quicker this year than last year. Bowling was fun too! We will return.

Pros:

Food, service, bowling

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This place is cool because you can bowl while you eat. It's a wide selection of food, one of the biggest menus in Disney. If you are coming here just to eat, then maybe pass. But to eat and bowl is cool.

Pros:

Large menu, eat and bowl at the same time

Cons:

Skip if you don't care about the bowling.

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

While we have never eaten a meal here, we love to stop in and bowl when we are at Disney Springs and order the French Fries. They come with this amazing sour cream and chive dipping sauce that is just divine. The fries are perfectly crispy and paired with that dipping sauce are worth the trip!

Pros:

The French Fries

Reviewed by Heigirlhei Review Date: 04/17/2019

Splittsville was such a pleasant surprise for us when we dined there. We ate upstairs and were seated by the window overlooking the people walking into the shops below. Our server was amazing and the manager came over a couple of times as well just to check on everything. The food was really really good. My first thought was "You serve sushi at a bowling alley??" It was probably some of the best I have had at Disney. I would highly recommend this place. The drinks are great as well!

Pros:

The food is fantastic!!

Cons:

None! Loved it.

Reviewed by MFS Review Date: 04/14/2019

I have a very long list of food limitations, which often makes eating out challenging. However, Splitsville was able to work with me and create a delicious meal. I enjoyed it so much I bought two extra ones to enjoy throughout the rest of my vacation. My husband very much enjoyed his sushi and sliders - and they were able to put on the game we wanted!

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

Volume (to be expected through...)

Reviewed by Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

I have never actually bowled here, but this is my favorite place to get pizza when I'm visiting Walt Disney World. I absolutely love sitting out on their patio and watching the passing Disney Springs crowds.

The patio is first come, first served or you can go inside to the hostess stand and be seated at an indoor table or at the bar. The menu has everything from nachos to sushi to pizza to fit everyone's mood.

I choose a veggie pizza minus the broccoli, plus pepperoni on traditional crust. All I can say is wow! It was amazing. It is pretty large - probably would feed two adults if you were not starving (or one if you are LOL).

My waitress was very attentive without being overbearing and even offered to make me a drink to go when I was finished with my meal.

I highly recommend Splitsville for a casual lunch/dinner or pizza.

Pros:

Easy to get a table; fun atmosphere; large menu with lots of options.

Cons:

Can get noisy (it is a bowling alley).

Reviewed by DisneyFamily Review Date: 06/20/2016

We ate here in April 2016 by accident. A rainy night caused us to look for shelter and found this location with seating available. It was a great discovery. The food was so good. Not your typical park burgers. Really nice options - the rice bowls were great. The price of bowling was a bit outrageous, but if we are ever stuck on a rainy day again, we will splurge.

Pros:

Food was really good

Cons:

Bowling prices