Reviews of Spice Road Table

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Spice Road Table including links to the menus here:

Spice Road Table in the Morocco pavilion opened January 20, 2014. It features Mediterranean small plates, with 60 seats indoors and 120 seats outdoors.

Reviewed by mindylee847 Review Date: 03/02/2015

We dined here on February 25th and requested patio seating with decent views. We received this request, but our views of the fireworks were blocked by a few rude people who decided to stand around their table (this is not a fault of the restaurant).

We ordered the hummus and imported olives for our appetizer and it was some of the best hummus we've ever had. Phenomenal.

I ordered the veggie platter which was HUGE and had so many different samples on it. It was my own small plate. The harrissa hummus fries were fantastic. The couscous was very similar to the quality you get at Tangerine Cafe - I'm not a super big fan of this couscous, but I ate most of it (mixed with leftover hummus from our app).

I also enjoyed the iced mint tea. It's not something I'd go back for in particular, but it was refreshing and not sweet.

For dessert I had the chocolate pyramid. This was extremely rich. I could only eat a few bites.

Service was phenomenal. Our server was extremely attentive and always on top of giving us refills. He gave us the perfect amount of time between ordering items and was very well versed in the menu offerings.

Pros:

Delicious Food, Decent Water Views, Attentive Service

Reviewed by wdwgrandma Review Date: 09/29/2014

First time here last week. Lovely table by the water and oh this food. Hummus and the best pita I have ever had. And, the grape leaves--outstanding. Good wine recommended by Amin. One of my new FAVES.

Pros:

love this food

Reviewed by MamaSwan Review Date: 04/23/2014

We were there opening week on the final day of our trip. The staff was super friendly.
We had started the day at Crystal Palace at 8:30 in the morning and we had a reservation for Flying Fish at 7:00. It was really chilly outside and by 4:30 - 5:00 we began to feel quite hungry.
We ordered the hummus and olives and a bottle of red wine.
The dry reds were in the $35-$45 dollar range, not bad for inside the bubble.
The food was great! Granted we were starving, but it was a lovely snack for three people to share. It was tough not to decide to blow off Flying Fish and continue to order more here. But we were meeting up with others from our group there so we restrained ourselves.
We told our server that we really enjoyed our selves and explained why we didn't order more. We mentioned that we were coming back to watch Illuminations with the rest of our group and she graciously offered to save an outside table for us. When we came back they had a spot for us as promised, it was so nice to have a great view and a glass of wine in hand for the show.
The kindness of the staff, the great location and healthy small plate menu options will definitely keep Spice Road Table on our list!

Pros:

Excellent healthy food choices, Illuminations viewing

Reviewed by rikatij Review Date: 02/18/2014

Excellent view of the water. Food was excellent especially the lamb burger. Enjoyed a bottle of wine so that is why the price is a little high. My husband wore his college shirt written in Arabic and our waiter made sure all staff members came by to see it!! Not very crowded so it was a quiet spot and we weren't rushed during our meal.

Pros:

Quiet relaxing lunch spot