Reviews of Spice Road Table

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Spice Road Table including links to the menus here:

Spice Road Table in the Morocco pavilion opened January 20, 2014. It features Mediterranean small plates, with 60 seats indoors and 120 seats outdoors.

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

Had lunch here for the first time; at 11:30 am, I was practically the only person there and had the indoor dining room to myself. Where has this place been all my life!!! I had the vegetable platter, which is Vegan as-is, and it was incredible. I've had grape leaves, hummus and tabbouleh before, but these were all just a bit different from what I am used to. The grape leaves were garnished with two kinds of raisins, capers and pine nuts, and had little bit of warm spice (almost like cinnamon?). The pitas came dusted in mild spice and sesame seeds. The harissa hummus fries were totally a new concept, almost like a lightly fried hush puppy, but richly seasoned and a dash of cayenne. Definitely give these a try! The food was some of the best I've ever had anywhere. Hot tea was not on the menu, but they made me a cup of hot (herbal) mint tea - I believe that was the only flavor they had. The dining room was beautiful and the views of the lagoon were outstanding. The service - from the first minute I was greeted, I was treated like a long-lost cousin who stopped in for lunch. I also notice the restaurant is more laid-back and less hurried than most. I can't figure out why they don't have lines halfway around the lagoon of people clambering to get in here. This hidden gem is definitely a new must-do for me. If you like a good meal, genuine warm hospitality, a great view, exotic food, or any combination of these, you must check this place out!

Pros:

Outstanding, amazing food and awesome service, laid back atmosphere!

Cons:

Would love to see a few more hot tea offerings (but that's being nit-picky)

Reviewed by MarLL55 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We visited Spice Road in March 2019. We wanted to try something new and we were pleasantly surprised. My husband and I both got the Chicken and Beef skewers and they were very tasty. They put a seven spice combo on the meat and it was fantastic. Waitress was great.

Pros:

Most of the restaurants we go to seating is mostly inside-this was a nice break as we could sit outside and look at the water.

Reviewed by Michelle Review Date: 04/18/2019

I have to admit, I've been going a long time and just passed by this place, but my daughter wanted to try it out and... we loved it! The food was just great, can't say enough, probably one of the most flavorful foods we've had at a Disney restaurant, I was impressed!

Pros:

Food and décor and very friendly employees

Reviewed by LuvWDW Review Date: 04/24/2019

The outdoor covered patio by the lake is a beautiful, peaceful spot to enjoy a mid-afternoon break. We snacked on the hummus fries and mint iced tea. The fries had a crunchy exterior and a warm, tender inside. The creamy, spicy dipping sauce complimented perfectly. The tea was cool and refreshing.

Pros:

Covered, outdoor dining with a beautiful view. Great spot for a quiet afternoon snack.