Reviews of Spice Road Table

Read more about Spice Road Table including links to the menus here:

Spice Road Table in the Morocco pavilion opened January 20, 2014. It features Mediterranean small plates, with 60 seats indoors and 120 seats outdoors.

Reviewer: Route66vt Review Date: 12/04/2017

My Husband and I ate here on Nov. 13, 2017. It was part of the eat to the beat program, we pay one price and get App Main and Dessert. Then you get seating for the show. Great value. Husband had Moroccan Lamb Sausage, NY Strip Steak, Assorted Baklavas. I had Brie, Strip Steak and Saffron and Lemon Custard. We both enjoyed the meal very much. The waiter was great.

Pros:

Food and Service

Cons:

Wind

Reviewer: allec999 Review Date: 11/03/2017

This place remains a hidden gem. Had completely unnecessary reservations for lunch, and I just continue to wonder why this place isn't packed. The menu, perhaps? If so, then people are missing out. Stuffed grape leaves? Delicious. Lamb sausage? Incredible. Lamb sliders - according to my friend - also wonderful. Service was great; chef came out to discuss an allergy, and was so accommodating. Just a great place.

Pros:

Food, view

Reviewer: monorailmom Review Date: 03/04/2017

We ate here on a practically perfect evening! It was just slightly chilly, so they had the portable heaters on. We had a perfect view of Spaceship Earth lit up for the evening from our table. We had a few small plates to share among 3 of us, the shrimp, the brie fondue, and the calamari. All were excellent. Our server was excellent, both pleasantly chatty and efficient at the same time. It was really a nice evening I hope to repeat some day!

Pros:

View, service

Cons:

challenging menu for picky eaters

Reviewer: jgilbert813 Review Date: 12/05/2016

I really hope this was an off night and not representative of the day to day service at this location. Of all the Table Service meals we had on our trip, this was by far, the one I was most looking forward to.

We had reservations for 6:25, and we were seated promptly. We were given a table on the patio. The temperature had started to drop and we asked if they could turn the patio heaters on. We were told that nobody knew how to get them going! It's the 1st of December and nobody figured out how to turn on the heaters?!? Ok, moving on....we ordered our drinks, and our waitress disappeared for about 20 minutes, came back with our drinks and took our order. Again, 45 minutes later our food arrived. My wife got the lamb sliders, and I ordered the coriander rack of lamb. The food was good, not great but good.

All in all, I love the architecture and location of the Spice Road Table. The food was just OK, but the service was very disappointing. I do hope it was just a bad night......

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Service

Reviewer: lauri Review Date: 10/08/2016

We ate here the night of my 40th birthday. We checked in a little early to request a waterside table to enjoy Illuminations while we ate. The cast members were amazing and seated us one table over from the rail, so we did have a nice view of the show. We had the deluxe dining plan, and ate way too much! I ordered the hummus for my appetizer, and honestly could have eaten that all night. I completely ruined my appetite for dinner, since I stuffed myself silly! I ordered the lamb sliders for my entree, and had to take the meat off the bread just to be able to eat some of it! It was fantastic.
I ordered the custard for dessert, which came with a song and a candle, just in time to enjoy Illuminations. It was a great evening and was perfect in every way. My husband also loved his food (although I can't remember what he ordered, I was too involved with my hummus I guess...) but it is one of the few places we plan to return to (we always try to eat somewhere new to us).

Pros:

food was great

Reviewer: TiggerTrigger Review Date: 07/31/2016

I was worried about this one as I'd seen some negative reviews concerning service. Thankfully, the service was great during our visit. From the hostesses to our actual server, everyone was so friendly and helpful.

As for the food...everything was delicious. Well, my husband didn't love the hummus fries, but he doesn't love hummus...so I can't knock them for that. For cheese lovers, the brie is a treat you probably won't want to share. We tried a number of the appetizers/small bites on the menu, which was perfect.

It's also a beautiful restaurant. I'm sure it would be nice for Illuminations.

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere, Service

Reviewer: miketp Review Date: 06/10/2016

My wife and I ate a late lunch/early dinner here on June 3rd. There were only a few other diners in the restaurant so we were able to sit and enjoy the view and our server told us to relax and enjoy. Our server Zachariah was very friendly and helpful. My wife is a picky eater but she loved the chicken and steak kabobs. I went with two small plates instead of an entree. The calamari was excellent and the order size was much greater than I expected for a small plate. Included with the order were also deep fried peppers which had a nice kick. The merguez lamb sausages were very flavorful and I will order again. After we finished eating the hostess came over to talk with us . The personal attention and hospitality of the staff was a nice change from the usual hurry up at many restaurants. We will definitely go back.

Pros:

Food and service

Reviewer: MBodine Review Date: 04/28/2016

What a hidden gem! We had lunch here and loved the view of the water and Spaceship Earth in the distance. We had the lamb sliders with hummus fries. SO GOOD! We will definitely be back!

Pros:

Food and ambience

Reviewer: allec999 Review Date: 10/01/2015

Had lunch here on Sept 14. Perhaps the best meal of the trip. Food was incredible. Service also very good. I had made reservations, but most definitely didn't need them. I understand Spice Road Table only recently started accepting reservations, not sure why, but the place was almost empty. Maybe it will remain a hidden gem for a while. Regardless, I highly recommend.

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewer: purpleriz Review Date: 08/02/2015

My husband and I had lunch here on 7/30/15. We made a reservation but was not needed as the restaurant was mostly empty outside, though looked fairly busy inside. We shared the small plate shrimp and lamb sausage as well as the vegetarian plate entrée and baklava. Food was excellent, as was the service of our server Amin. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for something more than burgers and fries. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and will return again!

Pros:

Different cuisine, excellent service