Reviews of Sleepy Hollow - Liberty Square

View Menus at Sleepy Hollow Dining Location

Read more about Sleepy Hollow including a link to the menu here:

Sleepy Hollow is quick service eating.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

The chicken and waffle “sandwich” here is so delicious. I dream of eating one again! And I’ve already had them on three separate days on two separate visits. I’ve tasted the sweet waffle with fruit as well, and it was also delicious.

Pros:

Delicious waffles

Cons:

It’s a small place, so only outdoor seating, but that’s not bad as long as the weather is nice!

Reviewer: PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Food was superb and fresh off the griddle, outstanding. The "covered" patio was an open trellis which on a drizzly day was inconvenient. It will be on the list for a repeat visit on a sunny day!

Pros:

stawberry waffle

Cons:

no covered seating

Reviewer: CHIPSTER Review Date: 12/24/2017

Sleepy Hollow caught on with a lot of folks. Long lines this past trip but I had to have my Nutella waffle and my DS had to have her freshly made toll house ice cream cooking sandwich. Visited December 2017

Reviewer: AmicableMattress Review Date: 10/09/2017

Dude. Their Nutella Waffle with fruit is the best breakfast, lunch, snack, dessert type item on campus. Like a huge hot Waffle House style waffle topped with a generous amount of Nutella, then folded in half & stuffed to exploding with banana slices, strawberries, & blueberries. Like amazeballs. You could split it, but naw, get your own.

Pros:

Healthy-ish tasty & huge Nutella Waffle with fruit

Reviewer: DisneyDana Review Date: 10/30/2015

I have been wanting to try one of these fruit waffles for years now so I had it on my "must do" list. We got the fruit and nutella waffle and shared it. It was huge so sharing was the way to go. It had nutella, bananas, strawberries and blueberries and was as good as it looked in the pictures!

Pros:

Nutella waffles!

Cons:

none!

Reviewer: Junebug21981 Review Date: 08/09/2015

The nutella w/ fruit waffle is a best eat every time we come to Disney World. It is so great I try to re-create it at home !!! YUM!!!!

Pros:

Waffles !!!!!!

Reviewer: njpaulc Review Date: 12/19/2014

Second time we ate there. My wife and I love the chicken and waffles, my son loves the Nutella and fruit, my daughter loves the ham and cheese. It is a unique menu served at a counter staffed by friendly smiling faces. The chicken sandwich is perfect for the average diner, not too sweet or too spicey, loved the slaw, did not realise it was made from broccoli. Tasted the meat from my daughters sandwich and it was top quality. We ate there during Mickey's Christmas Party, and we got there at 4:45 just before they stopped serving waffles, can't figure out why they stop so early.

Pros:

The menu, the service

Cons:

Change in menu after 5PM

Reviewer: jbird1979 Review Date: 10/14/2014

I had been looking forward to trying the sweet and spicy chicken and waffle sandwich for over a year, and finally got to try it on 10/1/2014. I must admit, I was disappointed. The flavor and thickness of the waffle is too much for the chicken. And had I known the slaw was broccoli slaw, I probably would have opted out. So much potential, poor execution. I will try the fruit and nutella version next time.

Pros:

Large portion size, small price

Cons:

Waffle overwhelms the sandwich

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/23/2014

We had a brunch here at the beginning of August. One fruit nutella waffle sandwich (without the nutella), very impressive loaded with fresh strawberries, banana and blueberries and well worth the cost.
One strawberries and cream waffle (strange that this is without fresh strawberries and with strawberries in syrup and canned cream but still good)
One strawberries and cream funnel cake (again strawberry jam type topping) funnel cake was cooked freshly but not to my taste being very greasy.
Definitely worth a try.

Pros:

Delicious waffles

Cons:

Very long queue and no use of dining plan for most items

Reviewer: MinnieMouseMama Review Date: 07/13/2014

This was a new stop for us this year, but as a fan of chicken and waffles- we had to try. I found the waffle hot and crispy on the outside and very tender and fluffy on the inside. Hooray! The "slaw" on the chicken was pretty boring I'm sorry to say. However the chicken breast was large and the sauce was tasty. While I prefer more spice, it did have some kick by Disney standards. The winner with DD age 14 was the fruit and Nutella waffle. Wow! It was huge and they did not skimp on the spread or the fruit. We were barely hungry for lunch at BOG!

Pros:

Nutella!

Cons:

Very slow service