Reviews of Satu'li Canteen

Dining in Pandora, opened May 27, 2017

Breakfast Menu:

Lunch/Dinner Menu:

Reviewed by lizzieanne771 Review Date: 06/17/2019

This is by far my favorite QS place on property! I love mixing and matching the bowls - and even being gluten-free I can do almost all (a few exceptions). Plus it is on Pandora which is the most beautiful land!!

Pros:

Great bowls that you can customize

Cons:

No gluten-free desserts available

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Customizable meals in a bowl. Healthy options.

Pros:

This counter service is one of my favorites! Loved the customizable bowls. Dining area is also unique and fun to check out.

Cons:

No more breakfast here.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

we really enjoyed this place for a quick lunch or dinner- the various bowls and choices were light and satisfying, yet not too expensive,and nice and quick!

Pros:

great bowls-healthy foods

Cons:

lines can get long

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Great, different options. I am a vegetarian and the tofu bowl was great. The ale is also a hit with all the adults. The decor is amazing. The only issue is if you have picky eaters, this may not be a hit with everyone

Pros:

Great food, different menu items that typical quick service, good service, nice theming

Cons:

Not for picky eaters

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Love the decor and shade. My daughter and I loved our choices, but my husband was unhappy with his (but he is picky when it comes to different food).

Pros:

Daughter and I loved it!

Cons:

Not for everyone

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

I had the chili-spiced tofu with black beans and rice and charred onion vinaigrette. The tofu wasn't very "chili" but was lightly fried just right. I would love to have had more black beans; the black beans and rice come already mixed up so you can't request just one or the other. The vinaigrette, which is really more like a sauce, was very good! Slightly citrus, slightly herb, nicely onion, just right. I would love to have had a little more of it. Mom had the Teylu hot dog with a side of vegetable chips and grapes. The hot dog is baked inside a wrapping of dough, sort of like a crescent roll dough; she said the baked wrapping was hard to cut, but otherwise it was good (I thought it was a fun, different take on a hot dog).
I had a Pandoran Sunrise which was tasty, maybe a little on the sweet side. The portions were just about the right size to get happily full. Some fun notes about the restaurant: there are a few large tables marked as "shared seating." Don't hesitate to sit here and make some new friends! Also, this is the only QS restaurant I've seen that uses "real" dishes (that look like large leaves) and flatware. The food is just exotic enough to be a fun change, but not crazy enough to be scary or weird.

Pros:

Great, tasty, fun food in a lovely setting. Diverse choices to fit a variety of preferences or dietary needs.

Cons:

Would love to see the black beans and rice as separate offerings (and a larger proportion of beans). Hot dog wrapping is tough to cut.

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

The food here was very good! Probably the best QS at WDW. We have picky eaters and they were very satisfied with their selections. DS 16 did the beef with rice and beans. He didn’t like the slaw & boba on it. So keep in mind you can have that held if you aren’t interested. My DH has the beef with salad base and thought it had great flavor. The steak was quite tender for a QS restaurant. I had The chicken with salad and really like the charred onion dressing with the dish. DD 13 ordered the kids quesadilla, it was pretty basic but she was satisfied. She would have liked to have sour cream with it but settled for the onion dressing that I had. The Moara margarita was very tasty. One of the best things about this restaurant is how quiet it was inside. This was a very busy day at AK. The outside seating was jammed packed and noisy but once we got inside and found a table I was surprised at how quiet it was. The inside was very full to but I think all the partial walls & art helped deaden the noise. Overall this was a good experience

Pros:

Good food. Mobile ordering quiet for a QS

Reviewed by Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

Loved this restaurant!

Pros:

Lots of variety, different stuff than normal park faire

Cons:

They got rid of the cheeseburger pods

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Our first time eating here on 11/2/18. It was really good! We had the build your own bowls with beef and chicken, the potato hash is delicious. They accommodated my turmeric allergy and let me know to avoid the herb dressing. The kids were not fans of the cheeseburger pods but I tried them and they were delicious. It was cool to see them grilling chicken in the open kitchen area. The blueberry mousse dessert was wonderful and light. We will return

Pros:

Good food, great allergy info

Cons:

A little loud, dining area had a weird layout

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 10/09/2018

This is hands down the best quick service dining in all of Disney World. Second time eating here on Sept 23 and it was one of our favorite and best meals. Each of us had the bowls, wife had chiked with the rice base and I had steak and chicken with hash base. All was cooked to perfection and very tasty. We cleaned the plate on this one. Last year in 2017 we also tried this out and we all liked it even my picky eater kids. Atmosphere is good also.

Pros:

Cons:

Can be noisy at times

Other topics in Animal Kingdom