Reviews of Satu'li Canteen

Dining in Pandora, opened May 27, 2017

Breakfast Menu:

Lunch/Dinner Menu:

Reviewed by lizzieanne771 Review Date: 06/17/2019

This is by far my favorite QS place on property! I love mixing and matching the bowls - and even being gluten-free I can do almost all (a few exceptions). Plus it is on Pandora which is the most beautiful land!!

Pros:

Great bowls that you can customize

Cons:

No gluten-free desserts available

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Customizable meals in a bowl. Healthy options.

Pros:

This counter service is one of my favorites! Loved the customizable bowls. Dining area is also unique and fun to check out.

Cons:

No more breakfast here.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

we really enjoyed this place for a quick lunch or dinner- the various bowls and choices were light and satisfying, yet not too expensive,and nice and quick!

Pros:

great bowls-healthy foods

Cons:

lines can get long

Reviewed by Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

Loved this restaurant!

Pros:

Lots of variety, different stuff than normal park faire

Cons:

They got rid of the cheeseburger pods

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 10/09/2018

This is hands down the best quick service dining in all of Disney World. Second time eating here on Sept 23 and it was one of our favorite and best meals. Each of us had the bowls, wife had chiked with the rice base and I had steak and chicken with hash base. All was cooked to perfection and very tasty. We cleaned the plate on this one. Last year in 2017 we also tried this out and we all liked it even my picky eater kids. Atmosphere is good also.

Pros:

Cons:

Can be noisy at times

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

we have tried several items on the menu and all have been superior! Try anything on the menu, you won't be disappointed. Best quick service in animal kingdom

Pros:

excellent food healthy selections

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is my new favorite quick service at Animal Kingdom. I’ve eaten here a couple times, and the food was really tasty. Quite different from the typical quick services. There is plenty of seating inside and outside. The lines can get long, but mobile ordering works really well.

Pros:

Good food, unusual choices

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

Pros:

Good food, unusual choices

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

This might just be my favorite quick service in all of the parks. You can sit in the ac, refill your ice water and soda as much as you want, and eat excellent food on real plates with real silverware.
I love the bowls where you get to pick your base, protein, and sauce.
This is definitely a place to mobile order when it is busy. I have been there multiple times where the line was out the door with regular ordering and mobile ordering was so much faster. By the time you find a table and get settled, your food will be ready for pickup.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Busy

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is very good. I thought it wouldn't, the food looks really strange and I thought it would taste strange but it's great. And because it's in Pandora I thought it would be super busy but it never has been. A must try.

Pros:

Great food, really cool looking food, not busy although it's in Pandora, lots of seating.

Cons:

The food like strange if your kids are picky (but taste normal)

Other topics in Animal Kingdom