Reviews of Satu'li Canteen

Dining in Pandora, opened May 27, 2017

Breakfast Menu:

Lunch/Dinner Menu:

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

The food here is terrible. I am not sure why everyone loves this place but it isn't my cup of tea.

The sauces and seasonings are way too strong. So are the drinks. The seating has so many restrictions posted on the tables it is hard to find a seat even when it isn't busy.

The cast members didn't seem to like their jobs at all and it showed in their experiences.

Pros:

The dessert was pretty good.

Cons:

Food, drinks, seating, service.

Reviewer: nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

The food here was very good! Probably the best QS at WDW. We have picky eaters and they were very satisfied with their selections. DS 16 did the beef with rice and beans. He didn’t like the slaw & boba on it. So keep in mind you can have that held if you aren’t interested. My DH has the beef with salad base and thought it had great flavor. The steak was quite tender for a QS restaurant. I had The chicken with salad and really like the charred onion dressing with the dish. DD 13 ordered the kids quesadilla, it was pretty basic but she was satisfied. She would have liked to have sour cream with it but settled for the onion dressing that I had. The Moara margarita was very tasty. One of the best things about this restaurant is how quiet it was inside. This was a very busy day at AK. The outside seating was jammed packed and noisy but once we got inside and found a table I was surprised at how quiet it was. The inside was very full to but I think all the partial walls & art helped deaden the noise. Overall this was a good experience

Pros:

Good food. Mobile ordering quiet for a QS

Reviewer: Miranda Review Date: 12/11/2018

Loved this restaurant!

Pros:

Lots of variety, different stuff than normal park faire

Cons:

They got rid of the cheeseburger pods

Reviewer: jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Our first time eating here on 11/2/18. It was really good! We had the build your own bowls with beef and chicken, the potato hash is delicious. They accommodated my turmeric allergy and let me know to avoid the herb dressing. The kids were not fans of the cheeseburger pods but I tried them and they were delicious. It was cool to see them grilling chicken in the open kitchen area. The blueberry mousse dessert was wonderful and light. We will return

Pros:

Good food, great allergy info

Cons:

A little loud, dining area had a weird layout

Reviewer: mschu2112 Review Date: 10/09/2018

This is hands down the best quick service dining in all of Disney World. Second time eating here on Sept 23 and it was one of our favorite and best meals. Each of us had the bowls, wife had chiked with the rice base and I had steak and chicken with hash base. All was cooked to perfection and very tasty. We cleaned the plate on this one. Last year in 2017 we also tried this out and we all liked it even my picky eater kids. Atmosphere is good also.

Pros:

Cons:

Can be noisy at times

Reviewer: mangoman18 Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is a great counter restaurant. My wife and I both had the chicken bowls. I had rice with the creamy herb dressing and my wife got the salad with the green onion vinaigrette. I think the creamy herb is the way to here but both options were good. We went at noon and were still able to easily find seating. They are really attentive to the tables making sure everyone had everything they needed and clearing tables
immediately for the next parties. I ordered the sangria and felt it was a little too sweet but it was fine, nothing i would back.

Pros:

Chicken bowls, seating options, and service

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

we have tried several items on the menu and all have been superior! Try anything on the menu, you won't be disappointed. Best quick service in animal kingdom

Pros:

excellent food healthy selections

Reviewer: Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is my new favorite quick service at Animal Kingdom. I’ve eaten here a couple times, and the food was really tasty. Quite different from the typical quick services. There is plenty of seating inside and outside. The lines can get long, but mobile ordering works really well.

Pros:

Good food, unusual choices

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewer: Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

Pros:

Good food, unusual choices

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewer: bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

This might just be my favorite quick service in all of the parks. You can sit in the ac, refill your ice water and soda as much as you want, and eat excellent food on real plates with real silverware.
I love the bowls where you get to pick your base, protein, and sauce.
This is definitely a place to mobile order when it is busy. I have been there multiple times where the line was out the door with regular ordering and mobile ordering was so much faster. By the time you find a table and get settled, your food will be ready for pickup.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Busy