Reviews of Satu'li Canteen

Dining in Pandora, opened May 27, 2017

Breakfast Menu:

Lunch/Dinner Menu:

Reviewer: mschu2112 Review Date: 10/09/2018

This is hands down the best quick service dining in all of Disney World. Second time eating here on Sept 23 and it was one of our favorite and best meals. Each of us had the bowls, wife had chiked with the rice base and I had steak and chicken with hash base. All was cooked to perfection and very tasty. We cleaned the plate on this one. Last year in 2017 we also tried this out and we all liked it even my picky eater kids. Atmosphere is good also.

Pros:

Cons:

Can be noisy at times

Reviewer: mangoman18 Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is a great counter restaurant. My wife and I both had the chicken bowls. I had rice with the creamy herb dressing and my wife got the salad with the green onion vinaigrette. I think the creamy herb is the way to here but both options were good. We went at noon and were still able to easily find seating. They are really attentive to the tables making sure everyone had everything they needed and clearing tables
immediately for the next parties. I ordered the sangria and felt it was a little too sweet but it was fine, nothing i would back.

Pros:

Chicken bowls, seating options, and service

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

we have tried several items on the menu and all have been superior! Try anything on the menu, you won't be disappointed. Best quick service in animal kingdom

Pros:

excellent food healthy selections

Reviewer: Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is my new favorite quick service at Animal Kingdom. Iíve eaten here a couple times, and the food was really tasty. Quite different from the typical quick services. There is plenty of seating inside and outside. The lines can get long, but mobile ordering works really well.

Pros:

Good food, unusual choices

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewer: Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

Pros:

Good food, unusual choices

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewer: bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

This might just be my favorite quick service in all of the parks. You can sit in the ac, refill your ice water and soda as much as you want, and eat excellent food on real plates with real silverware.
I love the bowls where you get to pick your base, protein, and sauce.
This is definitely a place to mobile order when it is busy. I have been there multiple times where the line was out the door with regular ordering and mobile ordering was so much faster. By the time you find a table and get settled, your food will be ready for pickup.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Busy

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is very good. I thought it wouldn't, the food looks really strange and I thought it would taste strange but it's great. And because it's in Pandora I thought it would be super busy but it never has been. A must try.

Pros:

Great food, really cool looking food, not busy although it's in Pandora, lots of seating.

Cons:

The food like strange if your kids are picky (but taste normal)

Reviewer: Tam W Review Date: 09/28/2018

The cast members helped me to find menu items that did not have onions. They were very patient with me and helpful. I went late at night so I didnít feel bad about holding anyone up because there was no one waiting for me to order.

Pros:

Helpful, good food, larger portions

Cons:

Not many items without onions

Reviewer: magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

You guys. This counter service is a game changer! The food and options were phenomenal! I found the dining area also to have less of a cafeteria feel and more of a theme park experience. The whole restaurant kept me in Pandora while serving up delicious food! Our food was fresh and completely different than the standard burgers and chicken nuggets (not that I don't love those too!).

Pros:

Fresh menu, lovely dining area

Cons:

Long queue...because of popularity!

Reviewer: disfam4 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Visited here on a Sunday. Park was not overly crowded,lines were short and a table was easy to find. Food was fabulous! Our favorite counter service meal. My husband had the beef bowl with rice and green onion sauce. I had the chicken with hearty salad and black bean vinaigrette. The hearty salad had kale, spinach, black beans, cauliflower, broccoli and seasoned grape tomatoes. We were completely satisfied with the taste and portion but not left feeling full because the food is so good for you.

Pros:

Portion size, taste, beverage refill station

Cons:

None, we loved it!