Reviews of Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre

NOTE: Sammy Duvall's Watersports Center will no longer be providing watersports activities at the Contemporary Resort after August 31, 2018. Contact Sammy Duvall's at 407-939-0754 for more information.
-----------------------

Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre at the Contemporary Resort Marina.

Sammy Duvall's offers Parasailing, Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, and Family Tubing. Personal Watercraft available for rent or guided tours of Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon.

Photo and Video Blog: http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2011/07/sammy_duvalls_watersports_cent.html

Make your reservation 407-939-0754 and mention AllEars® for a Discount!

Print out this coupon page and bring it with you to Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre for your Discount. http://allears.net/btp/SammyDuvallAECoupon.htm

Reviewer: wendybarrie Review Date: 05/23/2013

My husband and I qualified for a May Birthday promotion they were running so we each did a parasailing trip. My three old daughter was able to come on the boat with us while each of us took our turn. It is amazingly quiet at 450+ feet, almost surreal. You can in fact see all four parks. Notes: 1.Like on FB this is where you can find some promotions 2.We bought the photo package however since we went one at a time our personal photos from the boat matched or surpassed that of the photographer 3.Consider taking a camera up with you, we were sorry we hadn't once you're up there, there is a lot of time and the photos would have been amazing. Please note you never enter the water during this experince which is nice, and they somewhat rush you but I felt as if that only stopped you from over thinking it and just doing it! You can simply walk here from the Magic Kingdom if the mood strikes you!

Pros:

Value for the Money

Cons: