Reviews of Royal Anandapur Tea Company

View Menus at Royal Anandapur Tea Company Dining Location

Read more about Royal Anandapur Tea Company here, including a link to the menu:

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

the tea selection here is great, so fun to try the different types even on a hot day.

Pros:

great selection of different teas

Reviewed by BMGDISNEY Review Date: 03/05/2014

It was a warm day, so my daughter wanted an iced tea. Not really sure what was going on with the clerk here, but in order to get an iced tea, she had to have hot tea, then ice given in a second cup. My daughter was given a hot cup of water, then handed a tea bag that was supposed to be for the specialty tea. We could have brought our own blended tea in a tea bag from Teavana or the tea shop located in Downtown Disney. It definitely would have tasted better! So if you are ordering a "specialty tea" and they tell you it will be in the form of a bag that you need to soak, not prebrewed, don't waste your money. My husband had plain coffee. I had ordered an iced coffee latte. Also, got a "pastry" which was nothing more than a huge donut covered in sprinkles for the three of us to share, but yummy.Nothing that we ordered was considered a snack on the dining plan. So we paid for this experience out of our pocket. It was not like this last year when we visited. The teas were wonderful, and since my daughter is the tea lover, we wanted to treat her again this year. They were also iced last year with no bag given to us. If we do go back next year, and they tell me it will be in a tea bag, I will say no thank you and leave. I guess I have been spoiled by Teavana.

Pros:

Great big donut

Cons:

Tea

Reviewed by cruiselovinbunch Review Date: 05/28/2013

Love the hot masala chai -- it's my favorite, even on a summer day -- and the China Green Jasmine is excellent. Can't go to AK without stopping here any time of year. Ask about the flavors, etc. if you haven't tried something before, but if you like tea at all, go ahead and be adventurous. You'll be glad you did.

Pros:

Not like the tea available at the grocery store!

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 01/23/2013

On recommendations from this Board, I stopped here for a frozen chai and croissant while DD and DH went on Expedition Everest. It was very yummy. I sat on a bench and people watched while I ate my late breakfast. I hight recommend this spot!

Pros:

frozen chai, seating area