Reviews of Rose and Crown Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Rose and Crown Dining Room Dining Location

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, American
Read more about Rose and Crown including links to the menus here:

Full Service - Lunch/Dinner
United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This used to be our Epcot Go To Restaurant. My girls have put it on a very rare never again list. The one person who got the fish said it was good as it ever was. The girls had the shepherds pie which came out stone cold and I had the Cabbage and Corned Beef. The cabbage looked sad and wilted and tasted the same. It was tough and just bad. I have read that they recently got a new manager and so far his changes are not for the good of the place.

Pros:

The fish

Cons:

Bad service and the worst corned beef in the world

Reviewed by LucyKate0811 Review Date: 02/14/2014

We ate here on our final night in Disney World. My parents had eaten here 2 years ago and raved about the food, however, none of us had that experience this time. We were seated about 30 minutes after we checked in for our ADR. Menu choices are very limited, I settled on the steak and it was average. My husband and mother ordered the fish and chips, both felt they were very salty. Dessert was a tasty surprise, as when we were presented the menu no one was sure what to order. The highlight of the meal was the alcoholic beverages with the glow cubes… Our server was very kind and helpful, however, the food definitely marred the experience.

Pros:

The adult beverages

Cons:

Food choices, food in general

Reviewed by Evanston Review Date: 04/25/2013

Visited here as a party of 7 on 17th April. Our reservation was for 7.20 but we didn't get seated until 7.50. Our table was outside and was facing the lagoon, a perfect view for the forthcoming fireworks! Our orders were taken promptly but unfortunately our food did not arrive until 8.45. 4 of our party had ordered steak, however when they came all were cold as though they had been sitting around for a while. We did not complain as we were all so hungry. 3 of our party ordered hot tea with their desserts and again when the tea arrived the water was cool. This used to be my favourite restaurant but after this visit, THe Rose and Crown is not one I will be rushing back to visit in future.

Pros:

View of illuminations

Cons:

Wait time for food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/03/2019

Vegan crumble is YUCK! I wish I had known I could get the vegan bangers and mash because the crumble is the worst thing I;ve ever had at Disney. Veggies - squash, zucchini, beets, potatoes covered with vegan cheese and baked. With all the wonderful dishes Disney has, why can't they figure out how to make a decent vegetarian dish??????????

Pros:

Husband liked the corned beef

Cons:

Everything about the Vegan Crumble

Reviewed by Lanmon Review Date: 12/08/2016

We have been looking forward to dining here for several years and finally got the opportunity for lunch. It was very disappointing for our entire party. The only positive experience was being greeted with friendly hosts and servers. We requested inside sitting but sat outside overlooking umbrellas instead of the beautiful World Showcase. The drinks were just okay, not much liquor. The pot pies were served in bowls filled with hot mashed potatoes and very little stuffing. The food was very bland, not much flavor. The fish and sticks were cold. We will not return to the Rose and Crown...been there done that.

Pros:

Friendly server

Cons:

Bland food