Reviews of Riverside Mill Breakfast

Food Court Breakfast
Port Orleans Riverside

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/riverside-mill-food-court/breakfast

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Liked this one, just didn't love it.

Pros:

Very friendly staff and lots of seating

Cons:

Food average

Reviewer: Jchuges7 Review Date: 11/09/2015

Everyone said this place gets insanely busy after 8 AM, I'd say after 7:30 the food court was very busy. They provide a decent breakfast relatively quickly so you can get on with your day. I'd say stick to the Mickey waffles with the bounty platter, I forgot how great those taste! The scrambled eggs left a lot to be desired as they are made in large batches. Bacon was usually pretty limp, not crispy how we prefer it, but the sausages were very tasty. Plenty of options just be ready for a huge rush. Wish they opened at 6 or 6:30 to help early risers avoid the madness.

Coffee wasn't always available at the drink area which led to some other guests being vocal about their dissatisfaction. Ice for soft drinks was unavailable at times also.

I know there are better options for breakfast out there (Chef Mickey's, Tusker House) but if you need something quick and don't want to settle for in-room coffee and a granola bar that you brought from home, this will get the job done.

Pros:

Bounty platter, Mickey waffles

Cons:

Extremely busy after 7:30, slimy scrambled eggs, limp bacon

Reviewer: memakwed Review Date: 06/28/2015

We were on the DP so most mornings we got cheese Danish as breakfast which is a snack credit on the DP. If you go early it is quiet and you can just walk through. the closer to 8 am or later it gets crazy in there.

Pros:

Cons:

crowds

Reviewer: disneybride Review Date: 03/28/2015

My Aunt and I ate breakfast here twice in March and it was pretty good. The first day we only had a chocolate crossiant because we had Lunch ADR for Be Our Guest. But they were yummy.

The second day we both had pancakes and bacon. I chose the fruit topping because it was bananas with caramel sauce. Usually i am not a banana fan, but these were so good. We both really liked the pancakes and bacon.

As with any WDW Food Court it's very busy (but you have to go in knowing that )and the second morning they ran out of Maple Syrup and it was a good 10 min before it was replaced.

Pros:

Food, options for breakfast

Cons:

crowded

Reviewer: cop447 Review Date: 11/30/2014

We stayed at Riverside the week of November16th 2014. Breakfast at the resort was good with this being one of the better food courts that we have experienced on property. The food is good and the dining area is very nice.

Pros:

Great atmosphere

Reviewer: wattage Review Date: 09/08/2014

Typical WDW food court. Selctions are many and food is pretty good, however, it can get very crowded so wither go early, or go late to avoid the crowds.

Pros:

Good Selection

Cons:

Gets loud and crowded

Reviewer: mickeymom5 Review Date: 01/20/2014

We love the Bounty Breakfast Platter. Of course, we love the Mickey waffles too!
Great food court!

Pros:

yummy food

Reviewer: DeanMoriarity Review Date: 09/02/2013

This may be the best food court in any WDW hotel. You get a good selection and the prices are reasonable. I like the theme of this restaurant and the decor is very family friendly. The dining area has 5 sections that have enough separation to allow a lot of people dining without it having that cafeteria feel. It is very clean and some sections provide good views of the river. A full Breakfast isn't served until 7am, and this is the only negative comment I have. A 6am opening would better suit those who want to take advantage of the days parks open early.

The breakfast choices here are your standard bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles fare. The food quality isn't what you'd get from a 5 star restaurant, but for 8 bucks, the bounty platter is a good meal for a good price. I had 4 breakfasts here the week of 8/25 to 8/30 and have no complaints. I am a picky eater and I try to avoid "junk" foods. As finicky as I am, I had no problem finding healthy choices each meal. I never had a problem finding a seat and the drink station has a lot of good choices that allowed me to really take advantage using my refillable mug. This food court is a big reason to choose Port Orleans Riverside when selecting a WDW resort.

Pros:

good value/ variety of choices

Cons:

Doesn't open until 7am for Breakfast.

Reviewer: alyssavm Review Date: 02/13/2013

On the last day I discovered the kids meal which has buckwheat waffles, fruit, potatoes, and milk. Such a good value, and relatively healthy! The bounty platter was so-so. The bacon was thin and limp, and the eggs were not good. The grab and go section is great--milk (skim, 1%, whole), juices, beer & wine, fruit (grapes, tangerines, apples, bananas), veggies w/ dip or hummus, yogurt, etc. Seating is hard to come by, so send half your party to order food and the other half to scout out a table.

Pros:

Good kids meal, grab & go section

Cons:

Crowded, yucky eggs, wimpy bacon

Reviewer: doironi Review Date: 02/09/2013

The make your own omelette is very good also the counter were you can make your own yogurt with fruits.

Pros:

excellent food, omelette