Reviews of Restaurantosaurus

View Menus at Restaurantosaurus Dining Location

Read more about Restaurantosaurus here, including a link to the menu:

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Mostly typical theme park food.

Pros:

Checking out all the details/rooms in this restaurant.

Cons:

Food is typical fried and burger selections

Reviewed by Thomas4 Review Date: 01/11/2019

Family of 4 ate there in December. We arrived shortly after they opened, so it was not crowded and service was very fast. The bacon cheeseburger was good- topping bar was great. You can fill and refill your own drinks (many choices). The brownie that comes with the combo meal is awesome! Great choice with the dining plan.

Pros:

You can refill your own drinks, topping bar, and brownie (with the combo meal).

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

This isn’t our 1st experience with Restaurantosaurus so we knew what to expect. This was second choice when we couldn’t use mobile ordering for Flame Tree and the line for Flame Tree stretched to Dinoland! The food is good enough & hits the spot when your hungry. The mobile order was really easy and made for a short wait( other than the woman who insisted the cast member help her instead of getting my drinks, she couldn’t wait in another line). I like the topping bar. They had sautéd mushrooms & onions. If you don’t find the toppings you want to one bar go to the other side of the restaurant. Also, the cast members on this trip were really great! Not only about rude guests but they came to gather our trash and sang happy birthday to celebrating guests!

Pros:

Quick cheap toppings bar

Cons:

Basic burgers & fries

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Ate here lunch in late July. Did mobile order. My mom who was using an ECV had to park outside and went to find a table while my dd10 & myself waited in line to see Launchpad. I didnt finish the mobile ordering and went inside to locate my mom before I did only to find out she had went & got food. My app stated to finish order but it was done. It was very husy and avlatge # of school kids were there running everywhere. The fixins bar was either empty or food everywhere. The pop machine was also empty for only a few choices. Garbage was full. The food was ok. I got chicken sandwich which was typuxal. My mom got cheese burger she liked it. My daughter git kids burger meal that came in a sand bucket with shovel. We threw it away cuz I wasnt carrying it around. We usually eat at Flame tree but we were at this location.

Pros:

In door seating with air conditioning.

Cons:

Crowded, bathrooms on the other side. No room for ECV

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

good food

Pros:

quick service and good food. lines moved quickly

Reviewed by Eeyorelover6977 Review Date: 09/28/2018

This place is a must for my family. The burgers are always nice and juicy the fries nice and hot but the main reason we like this place so much is because of the fixin bar. We LOVE the mushrooms and fried onions. And the fact you can refill your drink.

Pros:

Mushrooms and grilled onions

Cons:

Can be hard to find a seat at times.

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

This place was b-u-s-y! We arrived around peak lunch time so one cannot fault this place for the crowds. I will say that it was extremely loud and the cast member who was taking my order messed it up several times simply because he could not hear me over the crowd. We all had burgers so we did not get adventurous. They were standard park burgers. The fixin's bar certainly helped matters but certainly it did not save the sandwich. However, the fixin's bar did have plenty of variety and good options and helped fill us up. We found tables jam packed and it was hard to find seating.

Pros:

Fixin's bar

Cons:

Busy, Basic

Reviewed by stallisman Review Date: 06/22/2018

We arrived with 4 adults right at peak lunch time. The line went out of the door and wrapped around and around. So one party member got our table saved while we waited in line. Surprisingly for how busy it was, the staff was extremely organized and we didn't wait in line that long after all. We ordered 3 of the meals that included the cheese burgers, fries, drink and dessert at what I would say was a real value for a theme park. Another ordered the fish sandwich. Our reason for selecting this restaurant was primarly that it was very hot and sunny after the earlier rain so if felt very comfortable in there. Normally we eat at FlameTree. We miss Pecos Bill's cheeseburger with Fixin's but now have found a new favorite spot.

Pros:

Fixin's Bar

Cons:

very crowded

Reviewed by Rockerchick15 Review Date: 01/29/2018

Hubby and I ordered the bacon cheeseburger combo, which included a beer. The Safari Amber beer was delicious! Much to our amusement, it is brewed in our native hometown (St. Louis, via Anheiser-Busch!). The food was great! I love the toppings bar idea where you can customize your burger the way you want it!

I didn't mind the noise and the crowd-- but if you want peace and quiet while you eat--this is not the place.

Pros:

Food, Service

Cons:

Loud, crowded

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

While this location offers mostly typical theme park fare, it is spacious, the lines move quickly, and the food is fresh and hot.
We had a vegetarian in our party, and she really liked the vegetarian burger that was offered.

Pros:

convenience/vegetarian offering