Reviews of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Restaurant Marrakesh including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Ncdj2013 Review Date: 04/16/2014

We ate here our last night at Disney last Friday. We both had the shish ka bob. Meat was very tender and flavorful. Accompanied with bell pepper , onion, tomato, mushroom & zucchini. Nice! side dish was a yellow rice pilaf that could have used a little more turmeric. A pat of butter fixed it. We weren't hungry enough to have appetizer or dessert after 7 days of eating at Disney.
the tables are very close but the ambiance and decor is very nice. Also enjoyed the belly dancer and morrocan music.

Pros:

Tasty Shish Ka Bob

Cons:

Loud and close

Reviewed by mlm8363 Review Date: 12/18/2013

We had dinner here on 12/5/13 and loved it. The beautiful tiled decor, the musicians and the bellydancer were all great. We chose the Royal Feast and it really is a lot of food! The meats were so tender we didn't have to use our knives to cut them. Our server was attentive and we didn't feel rushed along at all.

Pros:

setting, food, entertainment

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

I'm glad I tried this restaurant and I would recommend people try it as well, but I don't think I would make a repeat visit. I loved some of the food, but some was just ok. I was surprised by how bland and dry some things were. Especially since I love Tangierine Cafe so much. The restaurant itself was gorgeous and the belly dancer was a lot of fun. I do recommend the shish kebab, they were excellent!

Pros:

beautiful restaurant, fun entertainment

Cons:

food just ok

Reviewed by Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Ate here this past July. We all had the shish kabob and it was very good. Our server was attentive and the belly dancer was fun getting the kids to go up and try belly dancing. Good place for lunch or dinner and relaxing.

Pros:

food

Reviewed by Ebersole2 Review Date: 08/11/2013

As honeymooners, we wanted our dining experiences to be quiet, romantic, and exotic. Marrakesh delivered. The cuisine was delicious. We were not sure what to expect, but immediately sought out Moroccan restaurants when we returned to Michigan because we were so inspired. There were not many kids in the place due to the formal atmosphere and spiced cuisine. There is not dress code, but it seems one should dress up when dining here. Highly recommended for a romantic evening out. Try the mint tea- delicious and refreshing on hot Disney nights.

Pros:

quiet, romantic, and exotic, the mint tea

Reviewed by beck9497 Review Date: 06/03/2013

Food was good had the chicken sheskab. Place is nice and I liked how it was tucked out of the way.

Pros:

Wait Staff, Food & Theme

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 05/06/2013

I ate here with a group of 4 moms and and 6 teens and we all enjoyed our meals. The kids were a bit taken aback by some of the dishes; but once tried, they were very happy. Our waiter was very patient and allowed the teens to make substitutions if desired.

Pros:

Good food, ability to substitute

Cons:

Noise

Reviewed by shadowpup Review Date: 03/05/2013

We really liked this place. The food was good. We loved the belly dancer & music being performed. The server was wonderful! She noticed my husband heavily peppering his meal. She offered him hot sauce. It was fantastic! She then put some in a cup with foil over it for us to take with us & gave us the recipe.

Pros:

Servers / Entertainment

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 02/20/2013

Our favorite at Epcot! We were there for a recent trip and had dinner one night and lunch another day. The goat cheese appetizer is the best and a must try! (That's why we had to go back for more). The beef shish kabobs are our favorite entree and if you enjoy coffee after a meal the coffee is excellent!

Pros:

Goat cheese app & Shish Kabobs

Reviewed by Donald_13 Review Date: 02/04/2018

Not a bad experience but I am debating on coming here again.

The Atmosphere and the food are good, the servers are not knowledgeable about food allergies, however the Chef says he has been with the restaurant for 35 years and did a good job.

I had the Sultan's Platter witch was a little bland, until you try the chicken and beef pastry dusted with icing sugar.

The only con for me was the music is quite loud and my party left with a headache.

over all the food was alright, but I won't be returning here anytime soon

Pros:

Good Food

Cons:

Staff not knowledgeable about food allergies