Reviews of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mediterranean

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Restaurant Marrakesh including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Liked the food here very much. Had the lamb with vegetable coucous. I liked the vegetable coucous so much I got the recipe and now make it at home.

Pros:

very good food

Cons:

music can be a little loud

Reviewed by katertotyay Review Date: 03/03/2015

I am disappointed to see the most recent review of Restaurant Marrakesh being negative, as my friends and I went recently and had a very nice time.

I was there with two friends and a significant other. The friends like appetizers, so we had the seafood bastilla to share and one friend had the salad. The bastilla was delicious!

For meals, I had the saffron mussels appetizer (I think it's new as it's not on the All Ears menu) which was amazing. SO and I shared the Marrakesh Feast, all of which was good except the soup just tasting like regular vegetable soup. My friends had the shish kebab and the couscous m'rouzia. The friend who had the shish kebab said he goes to steak restaurants regularly and the meat served at Marrakesh was better than he's had at those other places.

Everyone very much enjoyed their food. The only downside was how long it took between appetizers & entrees and to get our check. We were there for MUCH longer than I had wanted to be to get to other attractions. We probably spent about two hours there and I was hoping for half that (I did not realize the friends were going to order so much for the first course, though). Our servers were very kind, just absent for quite a while. We loved our experience overall and would definitely eat here again. The bread we had to dip into the saffron mussels sauce was a huge hit!

Pros:

Food, Music, Ambience

Cons:

Length of Time Spent Waiting

Reviewed by mlm8363 Review Date: 12/18/2013

We had dinner here on 12/5/13 and loved it. The beautiful tiled decor, the musicians and the bellydancer were all great. We chose the Royal Feast and it really is a lot of food! The meats were so tender we didn't have to use our knives to cut them. Our server was attentive and we didn't feel rushed along at all.

Pros:

setting, food, entertainment

Reviewed by nurseholly Review Date: 10/02/2013

I'm glad I tried this restaurant and I would recommend people try it as well, but I don't think I would make a repeat visit. I loved some of the food, but some was just ok. I was surprised by how bland and dry some things were. Especially since I love Tangierine Cafe so much. The restaurant itself was gorgeous and the belly dancer was a lot of fun. I do recommend the shish kebab, they were excellent!

Pros:

beautiful restaurant, fun entertainment

Cons:

food just ok

Reviewed by Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Ate here this past July. We all had the shish kabob and it was very good. Our server was attentive and the belly dancer was fun getting the kids to go up and try belly dancing. Good place for lunch or dinner and relaxing.

Pros:

food

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 05/06/2013

I ate here with a group of 4 moms and and 6 teens and we all enjoyed our meals. The kids were a bit taken aback by some of the dishes; but once tried, they were very happy. Our waiter was very patient and allowed the teens to make substitutions if desired.

Pros:

Good food, ability to substitute

Cons:

Noise

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Restaurant Marrakesh was very good and doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. My only minor complaint is that for nut allergies the only dessert available was a fruit cup. My boyfriend and I ate here on Thursday December 6, 2018 for lunch. Good food. A belly dancer dances every thirty minutes or so. Check out the menu and you may be pleasantly surprised! Moroccan cast members were standing at the front of Morocco to try to promote this restaurant when we were here and we told them how much we enjoyed it.

Pros:

Belly dancer, good food, good theming

Cons:

Doesn't get the recognition it deserves, fruit cup only dessert option for nut allergies

Reviewed by mochridh Review Date: 09/24/2016

Sixth visit to Disney, sixth meal at Marakesh. Very, very good as usual.

My friend and I shared the Jasmina salad appetizer - light, flavourful selection of prepared vegetables and olives served with Moroccan bread.

I ordered the lamb shank meshoui, my friend the lamb couscous. We both enjoyed every bite and the portions were too much for us to finish. Neither of us had room for dessert.

I was happy to confirm that Marakesh continues to be one of the better meals at Epcot, remains top 10 on our list.

Pros:

food, ambiance

Reviewed by shadowpup Review Date: 03/05/2013

We really liked this place. The food was good. We loved the belly dancer & music being performed. The server was wonderful! She noticed my husband heavily peppering his meal. She offered him hot sauce. It was fantastic! She then put some in a cup with foil over it for us to take with us & gave us the recipe.

Pros:

Servers / Entertainment

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 02/20/2013

Our favorite at Epcot! We were there for a recent trip and had dinner one night and lunch another day. The goat cheese appetizer is the best and a must try! (That's why we had to go back for more). The beef shish kabobs are our favorite entree and if you enjoy coffee after a meal the coffee is excellent!

Pros:

Goat cheese app & Shish Kabobs