Reviews of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Restaurant Marrakesh Dining Location

Read more about Restaurant Marrakesh including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

My niece had never dined at Restaurant Marrakesh so this was a treat for both of us. It had been a long time since I ate here. We started with the goat cheese appetizer and cocktails. I let my niece order two entrees that we would share and she picked the chicken couscous and the fish tangine.
The couscous was good but the fish was fantastic.
We both said we'd order it again. We ended our meal with hot Moroccan mint tea which was the perfect ending to a perfect meal. Our waiter, the music and belly dancer and the restaurant itself added to our lovely evening. A couscous doggie bag followed my niece home!

Pros:

I forgot how good this place is!

Reviewed by jjod25 Review Date: 11/01/2017

First time dining at Restaurant Marrakesh and it was a positive experience all around. My wife and I are not particularly adventurous eaters, my children downright picky, so I was a little nervous going in. The food was delicious, not overly spicy and good flavor all around. Portion sizes were good and service was quick. The kids going out on the floor to belly dance was a nice touch. The kids menu had chicken fingers so they were please. On top of it the the interior is stunning. Highly recommended for couples or families.

Pros:

Food, staff, atmosphere

Reviewed by PrincessDaisyDuck Review Date: 08/26/2014

This may be my new favorite Disney restaurant. The restaurant is beautiful, our server was wonderful and the band and belly dancer were great. Kids in the restaurant were invited to join the belly dancer, seeing my 3 year old dance with her was one of the highlights of our trip. We were a party of seven and between us we had the vegetable cous cous, beef cous cous, chicken kebab and fish. We also tried all of the desserts. Everything was delicious, I highly recommend this place.

Pros:

Food,a Service, Decor, Entertainment

Reviewed by Ebersole2 Review Date: 08/11/2013

As honeymooners, we wanted our dining experiences to be quiet, romantic, and exotic. Marrakesh delivered. The cuisine was delicious. We were not sure what to expect, but immediately sought out Moroccan restaurants when we returned to Michigan because we were so inspired. There were not many kids in the place due to the formal atmosphere and spiced cuisine. There is not dress code, but it seems one should dress up when dining here. Highly recommended for a romantic evening out. Try the mint tea- delicious and refreshing on hot Disney nights.

Pros:

quiet, romantic, and exotic, the mint tea

Reviewed by beck9497 Review Date: 06/03/2013

Food was good had the chicken sheskab. Place is nice and I liked how it was tucked out of the way.

Pros:

Wait Staff, Food & Theme

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Restaurant Marrakesh was very good and doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. My only minor complaint is that for nut allergies the only dessert available was a fruit cup. My boyfriend and I ate here on Thursday December 6, 2018 for lunch. Good food. A belly dancer dances every thirty minutes or so. Check out the menu and you may be pleasantly surprised! Moroccan cast members were standing at the front of Morocco to try to promote this restaurant when we were here and we told them how much we enjoyed it.

Pros:

Belly dancer, good food, good theming

Cons:

Doesn't get the recognition it deserves, fruit cup only dessert option for nut allergies

Reviewed by mochridh Review Date: 09/24/2016

Sixth visit to Disney, sixth meal at Marakesh. Very, very good as usual.

My friend and I shared the Jasmina salad appetizer - light, flavourful selection of prepared vegetables and olives served with Moroccan bread.

I ordered the lamb shank meshoui, my friend the lamb couscous. We both enjoyed every bite and the portions were too much for us to finish. Neither of us had room for dessert.

I was happy to confirm that Marakesh continues to be one of the better meals at Epcot, remains top 10 on our list.

Pros:

food, ambiance

Reviewed by shadowpup Review Date: 03/05/2013

We really liked this place. The food was good. We loved the belly dancer & music being performed. The server was wonderful! She noticed my husband heavily peppering his meal. She offered him hot sauce. It was fantastic! She then put some in a cup with foil over it for us to take with us & gave us the recipe.

Pros:

Servers / Entertainment

Reviewed by ashjay921 Review Date: 02/20/2013

Our favorite at Epcot! We were there for a recent trip and had dinner one night and lunch another day. The goat cheese appetizer is the best and a must try! (That's why we had to go back for more). The beef shish kabobs are our favorite entree and if you enjoy coffee after a meal the coffee is excellent!

Pros:

Goat cheese app & Shish Kabobs

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Good food, nice entertainment

Pros:

interactive entertainment