Most Recent Reviews

Review of Rose and Crown Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/03/2019

Vegan crumble is YUCK! I wish I had known I could get the vegan bangers and mash because the crumble is the worst thing I;ve ever had at Disney. Veggies - squash, zucchini, beets, potatoes covered with vegan cheese and baked. With all the wonderful dishes Disney has, why can't they figure out how to make a decent vegetarian dish??????????

Pros:

Husband liked the corned beef

Cons:

Everything about the Vegan Crumble

Review of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/30/2019

Pop Century resort

Pros:

Comfortable refurbished rooms. Very clean. Short walk to food court and buses,quiet near the lake where are room was,price.

Cons:

Food court lunch and dinner items were not good

Review of 'Ohana Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/30/2019

One of our favorites! We had a very late reservation and stopped by to see if there was any way to move up. Immediately we were taken in AND seated next to a window over looking the pool. It was our “magical” moment. Daniella, our server, was delightful! I love the food...most of it. I’m picky. The noodles are my favorite. The beef was undercooked for my taste, but it’s my taste. The only downer was this - I filled out a form with my email for the chef to relay a few of the glaze recipes. I was told it takes about a week but 10 days later I’ve not heard anything.

Pros:

The food is almost always incredible

Cons:

Still waiting on an email from the chef

Review of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/27/2019

This is our family's favorite Disney restaurant. The ambience, food and staff are all amazing, second to none.

Pros:

The food is wonderful. Even though it is a set menu, there is something for everyone in our family of 6.

Cons:

The wait. When we were there in May we had a reservation and still had to wait 30 minutes for our table.

Review of Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs West Side

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/27/2019

Fantastic place to eat and drink with a wide variety of selections.

Pros:

Great place to catch a game and sun!

Cons:

None!

Review of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2019

This may be the worst restaurant on property. I ordered the chicken parm and ate about half the dish. I could buy better sauce at Walmart. Such a waste of a great location.

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Everything else

Review of Victoria and Albert's

Reviewed by MP2112 Review Date: 06/26/2019

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Pros:

Everything, except cost.

Cons:

Cost can be a challenge for many. Create a specific savings plan for this alone, $100 a month or so and never look back. Do this and enjoy!

Review of Victoria and Albert's

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2019

Purse Stool - My wife thought this was the best thing ever. Water menu - Look at it and do choose to purchase water. Your own personalized menu that you will take home with you. The food and service was outstanding. The butter, I don’t know what to say, except Wow!! Gourmet coffee!!!! Only regret, we did not eat more chocolate that was offered at the end. We both insisted we only each wanted one piece because we were stuffed. Certainly should have made just a little more room for a few more pieces! The cost for us was way beyond anything we had ever done before. When I planned this out, I saved out $100 each month specifically for this meal. Do yourself a favor, best date night ever for foodies, make a reservation early, which is different than all other Disney Dining rez, so be aware of that, then save up and be prepared to not care one single bit what it cost. If you have never five-starred, and unless you are unimpressed in general because you get to live this way often, you should have zero problems having the time of your life and a memory that you will enjoy forever. And will likely plan to return someday. I want to do the Chefs table in the kitchen, should they continue to offer that. There are various options that you can plan for yourself. ENJOY!!!

Pros:

Everything!!! Well, the cost can be a challenge for many.

Cons:

Cost could make this beyond reach for many. Make yourself a savings plan specifically for this special Date Night and never look back.

Review of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

great place

Pros:

view

Cons:

non

Review of Port Orleans Riverside Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2019

Just came back from a family trip of 16, staying at Riverside. Upon check-in it was obvious that our reservations were not correct, although we had used a travel agent who was diligent in confirming. My part of the family were on the opposite side of the resort, not with the rest of our group. This really caused problems when using the bus transportation, due to the different bus stops around the resort. We had paid for the building closest to the main buidling, but somehow that was "lost" from our reservation. The host tried to get us moved, but the resort was sold out with no availability. Also, the housekeeping left much to be desired. Our room was often not appropriately cleaned with trash left in the bin. And a lid that was not disposable was left on the sink shelf disappeared during housekeeping, so I can only assume it was discarded by the staff. I spoke to the hotel manager, and didn't even get an apology.

Pros:

Nothing.

Cons:

Larger groups traveling together won't be on the same bus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 1,104