Most Recent Reviews

Review Of: Garden View Lounge Tea

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2019

This is the third time in ten years thinking that the tea would approve. I recently went January 10th 2019 and it was the worst experience.The table were not set up as we sat down with a sugar bowl and a tea cup, otherwise the table was empty. Not to appealing. For $50 it consisted of sandwiches that has stale crusts (My guess is they were pre-made and sitting around.) The scone was cold and stale so I did not eat it. The desert consisted of a small strawberry dipped in chocolate, 2 macaroons, and a swan with mouse. The tea was so weak tasting that it was like hot water with a hint of tea flavor. The waitress added more flavoring but it barely made a difference.It was very unenthentic as no loose tea was used to steep. I will never go there again. This is the 3rd time I gave them a chance and each time it progressively got worst. Not to mention the price increased to $50. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Pros:

Cons:

Quality and atmosphere. Very unenthentic

Review Of: Bon Voyage Character Breakfast

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2019

My husband and I ate here on December 8th 2018 and this is far better than the typical food at most of the Disney restaurants. The little stand of pastry is out of this world and the choices on the menu are not just the standard eggs and bacon which as a slightly more adventurous eater, I appreciate. The character interaction was great and our service was fantastic. Would I say it's worth the hefty price tag? Absolutely NOT. There is NO breakfast in the world worth $100 for two people once you include your tip, but if money is no object then this is the one you will want to indulge in. Price point should be around $29 to $32. It's eggs people.

Pros:

Great tasting food, more than the usual breakfast choices, great service and good character interaction.

Cons:

PRICE PRICE PRICE!

Review Of: Sunshine Seasons

Reviewer: kj831 Review Date: 01/12/2019

Plesantly Surprised. Usually I only either get a drink or a drink and a cupcake here, because 9 times out of 10 that i stop I'm at Epcot for a festival. But my best friend and I decided at the last minute to go to Epcot on Monday Jan 7, 2019. She ordered the salmon because she has to eat Gluten Free. She said it was delicious. I got a turkey sandwich, which was real Turkey (not the cold cut form), lettuce, tomato and chesse on ciabatta bread and macaroni salad. The sandwich was very good, but i think they should toast the ciabatta right before they give you the sandwich. There is so much of the sandwich filling that the sandwich falls apart a little. I was mildly concerned about trying the Macaroni salad, however it was delicious. The sandwhich you could probably split between 2 people, as it is very heavy. I'd definitely eat here again if there isn't a festival going on. Or if I just didn't want the festival food.

Pros:

food is very good

Cons:

wish the Ciabatta bread for the turkey sandwich was toasted

Review Of: Magical Express

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2019

Do they still pick you up 4 hours before departure flight? Why has this changed from 3 hours anyway?

Pros:

Free

Cons:

early pick up

Review Of: Restaurantosaurus

Reviewer: Thomas4 Review Date: 01/11/2019

Family of 4 ate there in December. We arrived shortly after they opened, so it was not crowded and service was very fast. The bacon cheeseburger was good- topping bar was great. You can fill and refill your own drinks (many choices). The brownie that comes with the combo meal is awesome! Great choice with the dining plan.

Pros:

You can refill your own drinks, topping bar, and brownie (with the combo meal).

Review Of: Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: mickeymom5 Review Date: 01/11/2019

This is a favorite of ours...more for the atmosphere than the food though. My husband said his beef and blue burger was not very good. I enjoyed my roasted turkey sandwich. Hubby did enjoy his onion rings. The server brought out lots of different dips for him to try. We had some extended family join us last minute, and they were very accommodating for us to be able to have them join us.

Pros:

The atmosphere is great and service is top-notch!

Cons:

The food could be better.

Review Of: BOATHOUSE

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

I absolutely loved this restaurant. My brother didnt love it. I am diabetic and have a gastric disorder and there was good options for me. I wished I could remember our Walter's name to commend him to Disney. He was great. My brother isn't accustomed to such attention (and neither am I), but my brother is very shy. While being so attentive, I didn't feel like I was being stared at. Lol. The food couldn't have been better. I ordered the soup and dared a few spoonfuls. It wss downright delicious. I had the crab stuffed lobster and my brother Tommy had filet mignon. He wouldn't taste my lobster, the fool, but he gave me some of his steak. Both were awesome tasting and perfectly cooked. People say they can taste the difference in qualities of differing meats. I was surprised that they were right.

Pros:

Great service food quality and taste and temperature. Beautiful restaurant and comfortable.

Review Of: Be Our Guest Dinner

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

I gave this a seven and it saddened me to do it. I have loved the story since I was about 5. 50 years ago. Local channel would broadcast a French version and I laboured over the subtitles every time it would come on so I was very excited to see the beast. I didn't care for the rest of the experience. We waited for an hour to dine during the Christmas party. I had already stood in the customer service line over an hour because my tickets weren't connected to the band, so I was flustered. I was happy to sit down and relax and we started with champagne. I watched as waiters and waitresses really made the dinner an event for their diners. It was wonderful to watch. Our waitress wasn't like that at all. She was disgusted to be there. What upset me was that she twice openly mocked my brother Tommy who has special needs while at the same time wearing the most artificial grin I've ever seen. I was shocked and might have quietly spoken to her about it, but other things were happening at the same time. The steaks finally were served and as I was speaking to the man who delivered them, turned and almost sprinted away. I've never experienced anything similar. I quickly cut into my steak to see it was well done, not medium rare. He was still within hearing range so I called out "sir" which was when he gained speed and I for the first time in my life rudely called him again. I was shaken when he came back to me and he proceeded to tell me the steak was medium rare. I cracked again and explained meat temperatures. The second steak was medium well and by then I only wanted to leave. They make about 5 entrees. How can they screw up twice. That pathetic dinner cost 180.00 after a 20% tip. It was supposed to be 55.00 each, but again I could care less by then. I almost deprived myself of the beast and am so glad I did it. He is beautiful!

Pros:

The beast and beautiful decor.

Cons:

Everything but beast an if you aren't into meeting him, do lunch!

Review Of: Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

I gave this a nine because the beast only shows up for dinner (which we also did)! Lunch is better. I'm diabetic and have a gastric disorder and the chef gave me lightly seasoned grilled vegetables and beef. It was great. My brother enjoyed his French dip and fries. He had me try the ajou and I was shocked by how good it was. It was actual beef drippings which in my experience is unheard of. The decor is so beautiful. If only lunch included the beast. While we were there a diner had a complaint about the saltiness of the French onion soup. Instead of saying French onion is salty, two servers did everything they could do to make her happy. I liked how friendly they were to her during the high volume lunch time.

Pros:

Good food, good service and beautiful scenery.

Review Of: Raglan Road

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

Hi, my brother and I went here November 27,2018 on our first visit to Disney. We were really looking forward to this restaurant. We were seated over one hour beyond our reservation time, but we had a great band to watch right outside and we ended up getting a table right at the stage. The dancers were fantastic. The problem was our server. My mom was a waitress for years so I have a great respect for the hard work they do. Our server was great the first minutes until he heard we were on the dining plan. I don't know if the dining plan is frowned upon at Springs. The other possibility is wait staff count on big tippers in that area and he assumed he assumed he wouldn't get a good tip from us. I never expected anything like this. He was friendly to his other diners. My brother and I are over tippers. He served our dinners without word in a timely manner and I had a great show to watch, so we tipped as usual. My brother however was uncomfortable and refuses to go back. It's a shame. This was his top pick restaurant. Tommy liked his chicken. My gnocchi was heavy and tasted like under cooked gluten balls. The scallops tasted good but tiny.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

The waiter and gnocchi. Recommend only for the entertainment.