Most Recent Reviews

Review of Be Our Guest Dinner

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

Not worth 2 dining credits. Food has gone down since our last visit.

Pros:

beast

Cons:

food

Review of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

1st time and was expecting alittle better food.. Didn't get a car very disappointed. Food was ok.

Pros:

service was great.

Cons:

didn't get a car to sit in had a table

Review of Disney Junior Play 'N Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/17/2019

Horrible food and service.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

food selection was horrible. Server never came to table to ask if we wanted more drinks.

Review of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 05/16/2019

Good value resort.. It can be a hit or miss depending on when you stay.. Cast members are extremely helpful. Buses were ok the longest we waited was 1 day at Animal Kingdom for 45 min..

Pros:

only 1 bus stop, clean rooms

Cons:

bus service slow . food court needs more options maids need to really clean the room..

Review of Art of Animation Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Dizney71 Review Date: 05/15/2019

Of the 11 Disney Resorts we have stayed at this was the worst for customer service and for screwing things up continually.

We checked in and immediately had charges on two different credit cards. One of them wasn’t even on file for this trip! Had to go to front desk and stand in line only to be told it was a mistake and the charges would be reversed. IN 3-5 business days! So right off the bat I was not happy. Now that money was “tied up” because they made an error. No resolution from the front desk manager except sorry it was a mistake. Then five days into our stay in the middle of the day our Magic Band was declined. Again another trip to the front desk. Turns out it’s a “common error” when they send a charge to your credit card your bank sometimes might take your card “off file” or so we were told. We presented the same card and in two seconds it was reinstated. That being said we were half way thru a busy well planned day at the parks and had no charging privileges. Super inconvenient. Next day we get a call from the front desk to tell us our card has been taken “off file” and need to present another card. Was from the previous instance but clearly the left hand doesn’t talk to the right hand.

I got double charged for a tee shirt while shopping and when I went to the gift shop to fix the issue they wouldn’t help me. Said I had to go back to where I bought it. I asked if we could call that place and she said “there’s a house phone in the lobby”.

Very disappointed with the entire experience. Resort is typical Disney standard but the service was NOT even close to other resorts.

Pros:

Great decor Suites Great food at the food court

Cons:

Bit pricey for what you get Horrible guest service

Review of Chicken Guy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

The place was alright. More of \"adult\" style chicken tenders than for kids. We were a party of 11 and 7 were kids. 6 out of the 7 kids did not like the chicken tenders at all.

Pros:

Quick service

Review of PizzeRizzo

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

Frankly, this is my favorite quick service restaurant to eat at when visiting Hollywood Studios. I know it's primarily personal sized pizzas but it's pretty good bang for your buck, as far as Disney pricing goes. There's also tons of available seating, both inside and outside, which is nice. I remember eating here when it was Pizza Planet and it was loud and chaotic inside. Even though the food is pretty much the same as what Pizza Planet offered, the atmosphere is quieter now. Much nicer to dine inside now! Hoping this restaurant can stay open.

Pros:

Not too expensive, pretty good food, lots of seating. Nice to see Muppets get some love across the board; attraction, some merchandise, and restaurant.

Cons:

Not a fan of the limited hours.

Review of Flame Tree Barbecue

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

My fiance and I stopped by Flame Tree for lunch on 5/8 and the food was good, but not worth the money paid. When we ordered I asked the cashier if they took passholder discounts (because I saw AllEars listed they offered a 20% discount) and was told they don't. I heard the lady behind us in line ask the cashier the same thing and was told the same I was. I had checked AllEars at the end of April to see what restaurants offered passholder discounts. So either the cashier didn't know what she was talking about, or Flame Tree just recently changed their policies and AllEars isn't up-to-date. Overall, I'll probably find another place to eat the next time at Animal Kingdom.

Pros:

Food had good flavor, quick service.

Cons:

Pricey for the amount of food and lack of AP discount a little frustrating.

Review of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

Reviewed by luv2tenor Review Date: 05/15/2019

Food was good but the service was not. We ate here on 5/12/19. The server really was just going through the motions of his job. Never offered anything for our toddler, didn’t ask about food, didn’t smile and took forever to bring dessert and check. It was obvious he didn’t really care. Several times he was visiting with coworkers and standing by the door watching our section. Our toddler got fussy and daughter took him outside for a full 30 minutes while we waited for check, which was wrong and had to be corrected. Just disappointed

Pros:

Tortellini was delicious!

Cons:

Service was not up to par.

Review of Terralina Crafted Italian

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

Very enjoyable meal. Great food, knowledgeable servers, and a warm, cozy atmosphere.

Pros:

Great Italian food, everything fresh-tasting, large portions, attentive servers.

1 2 3 4 1,068