Most Recent Reviews

Review of Maria and Enzo's Ristorante

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 09/07/2019

This restaurant was absolutely fantastic. We went for Sunday brunch before departing. We loved everything we ate. The tomato sauce was so delicious and light. My daughter ordered the Nutella French toast and she loved it. My younger daughter and husband ordered the lasagna and also loved it. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and it was fantastic. There were so many dessert choices there too. We would have enjoyed them however we were so full and we couldn't take them back with us since we were leaving. We also received excellent service.

Pros:

excellent food and service beautiful interior

Cons:

Review of Wilderness Lodge (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/04/2019

My family stays at Wilderness Lodge 9 out of 10 times we travel to WDW. We are DVC members and while this is not our home resort, it is our favorite. I love to hear "welcome home" because to me and my family and my sister and her family, this is home.

Pros:

The lobby is amazing. The decor, the quiet atmosphere. I love all of it. Whispering Canyon is always worth at least 1 breakfast while we are there and I could walk around all day. It is close the MK without being directly in the middle of the crowds

Cons:

I don't have any cons

Review of Wilderness Lodge (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/02/2019

Loved it stayed years ago

Pros:

Food rooms

Cons:

Price live in florida

Review of Skipper Canteen

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/02/2019

We are adventurous eaters in our family (our kids eat spicy Indian and Chinese food since toddlers) so we all loved this restaurant. I gave it 8/10 only because it isn't as amazing as say Jiko or Flying Fish. 2 of us are vegan and thought the vegan dishes were really great. Older son got a seafood stew and said it was really good.
Daughter 12 still raving about chicken soup from kids menu. Boring people who just want to eat as much meat as possible probably won't like this place. If you think Applebee's-type places have great food them you probably won't like this place. If, however, you like Thai food, Indian food and other flavorful cuisines, then you will find some good dishes here.

Pros:

Best vegan food at MK, not crowded at non-peak times

Cons:

"exotic" and "spicy" for boring people who love meat

Review of Ale and Compass Restaurant Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/02/2019

The Brick Chicken and The Seafood Potpie were so very good! The portions were big and our food came out piping hot. We also had salads that were delicious. The service was wonderful!

Pros:

Good food and good service!

Review of Flame Tree Barbecue

Reviewed by DonB Review Date: 08/31/2019

Ate here for the first and last time last week. Service at the window was terrible. Had to ask the server for our drinks twice. Got the sampler plate, chicken, ribs and pulled pork. The chicken was pretty good, the pork and ribs were extremely dry. The side of coleslaw tasted good but was barely more then a spoonful.

Pros:

Fries were good.

Cons:

Poor service and dried out food.

Review of Jiko - The Cooking Place - Jambo House

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Simply amazing. I've never been to Victoria & Albert's - I plan to in a future trip - but I have been to a number of other Disney upscale restaurants (California Grill, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoosee's, Citricos, Le Cellier, Hollywood Brown Derby, Shula's, bluezoo, Il Mulino, Monsieur Paul) and a number of hidden gems/lesser ballyhooed but great places (Spice Road Table, The Wave, Skipper Canteen, Artist Point (pre-character), Turf Club Bar & Grill, Boma), and enjoyed them all. But Jiko is easily the best on Disney property that I've ever been to. I've dined at Jiko 5 times now, and each time has been the same incredible experience. Great wine list, impeccable service. But the star is the food. This is the kind of dinner you get excited about. I try to resist the urge to get the filet, which is the best filet I've ever had, usually to give in anyway, and then try a bite or two of my wife's entree, which is always creative and equally amazing. Can't say enough about this place. Delivers excellence. Every. Single. Time.

Pros:

Service, atmosphere, wine, and the food, food, food.

Review of California Grill

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Always a must-do. Food is always good, great wine list, top-notch service, and the atmosphere can't be beat. Only downside, which is not at all the restaurant's fault, was that the fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom was disappointing.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Cons:

Fireworks show not as good as it used to be

Review of Whispering Canyon Cafe Breakfast

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Had breakfast here on our last morning. Really wonderful. Menu was limited, but what they did have was incredible. Servers, in addition to the whole ketchup thing and kiddie horse race, were constantly bickering (playfully) and being quite entertaining. Very good experience.

Pros:

Food, entertaining servers

Cons:

Short menu

Review of Geyser Point Bar and Grill

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Great place to grab a drink or a bite to eat, with no reservations or crowds. We had drinks here on our last trip a few times, and dinner once. Bartenders/servers were excellent (one remembered my wife's drink on her 2nd time there), and the food, while typical pub fare, was pretty good as well.

Pros:

Servers, food

Cons:

Closed earlier than we would have liked, but still later than Territory Lounge
1 2 3 4 1,113