Most Recent Reviews

Review Of: Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Reviewer: JBinKS Review Date: 01/18/2019

While we really enjoyed dinner here previously, lunch was disappointing. To start, both mobile ordering and the kiosks were down, so you had to order with the cashier. Enjoyed the "Music Box" room's decor, though not as much as the Rose Room. (Didn't want the Ballroom because we prefer smaller dining venues.) My Croque Monsieur was bland, and frankly I think I could do as well making a grilled cheese sandwich at home and adding a slice of deli ham. SO liked her Quinoa Salad, and I took a taste and agreed it was better. Barely recommended, and more for the experience than the food. Will probably give it one more try with a different dish for me.

Pros:

Restaurant decor

Cons:

Ordering system down; Croque Monsieur bland

Review Of: Skipper Canteen

Reviewer: JBinKS Review Date: 01/18/2019

SO and I ate dinner in the delightful S.E.A. room. Loved the decor, plus like dining in smaller rooms. I had the Sustainable Fish and she the “Baa Baa Berber Lamb Chops”. Both had unusual and delicious flavors, particularly in the sauces. We are adventurous and love to try new things, and this was one of our top WDW dining experiences. Service was excellent, too.

Pros:

Adventurous menu, Kungaloosh! one of best chocolate dishes ever.

Cons:

Shu Mai dumpling appetizer not as great as rest of meal.

Review Of: Rose and Crown Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: HunterBill Review Date: 01/15/2019

Had dinner here to watch Illuminations. Had a great seat and a wonderful time. This turned out to be a favorite meal. Both my culinary school graduate son and my healthy eater on vacation son consider this to be their favorite meal. I want to make a special note to our server, Elle, who was the best we encountered on vacation. She was incredibly helpful with finding something my daughter could eat and didn't charge me for a wonderful cup of tea as it started to get cold.

Pros:

Service and wonderful food

Cons:

Limited gluten free menu.

Review Of: Coral Reef - Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: HunterBill Review Date: 01/14/2019

We have always enjoyed eating here when in Epcot, and this time was no exception. My son was thrilled with the addition of the whole lobster as an entree option, and I had a very good shrimp and grits. The biggest surprise was how much my family enjoyed the chocolate wave for dessert. After many cakes for the week, they still held this as the best dessert of the vacation.

Pros:

cake and lobster

Review Of: Mama Melrose's Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: HunterBill Review Date: 01/14/2019

Ate here with the Fantasmic package in January as we have for the last several visits to the Studios. As usual, we felt well taken care of. Was surprised with a short term special were 3 appetizers for 5 people was included with the package. We remember getting apps before and feel that one appetizer for every 2 people actually works out better. Daughter with gluten allergy was thrilled to be able to get pasta. I had the steak, which has always been good, and felt that though the taste and doneness was excellent didn't have the char that I really liked.

Pros:

gluten free pasta

Cons:

lack of char

Review Of: Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Reviewer: HunterBill Review Date: 01/14/2019

Ate here for lunch on January 11. The food was a perfect blend of adventurous and familiar. They also had one of the largest varieties of gluten free options in the parks.

Pros:

Quality and Variety

Review Of: Pizzafari

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2019

We stopped here for a quick lunch and it was so crowded. We both had pizza which came with a small ceasar salad.

Pros:

Quick.

Cons:

The food was lackluster.

Review Of: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2019

We ate here several years ago and it was fantastic. We retuned for a second time on a recent trip in November 2018. It was the worst Disney dining experience ever, and we’ve been to Disney over 15 times. The server never brought us bread until, after sitting for 45 minutes watching other diners who arrived after us get their meals, my husband asked about our food. The server gave us two pieces of bread. Again, we waited. My husband went to get the manager who apologized and told us our food would be out soon. When our food finally arrived, my Fettucine "Via Napoli” with shrimp was cold and tasteless. There was no prosciutto in it as described. My husbands lobster ravioli was also cold but had some taste. We told the manager. He offered to have 5he meals recooked or give us dessert “on the house.” We opted to leave. We didn’t want to waste another 60+ minutes for poor to mediocre meals and dessert “on the house” - dessert was already included in the dining plan.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere in the main restaurant, not the side porch room.

Cons:

Slow beyond belief and tasteless, incorrectly prepared entree.

Review Of: Garden View Lounge Tea

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2019

This is the third time in ten years thinking that the tea would approve. I recently went January 10th 2019 and it was the worst experience.The table were not set up as we sat down with a sugar bowl and a tea cup, otherwise the table was empty. Not to appealing. For $50 it consisted of sandwiches that has stale crusts (My guess is they were pre-made and sitting around.) The scone was cold and stale so I did not eat it. The desert consisted of a small strawberry dipped in chocolate, 2 macaroons, and a swan with mouse. The tea was so weak tasting that it was like hot water with a hint of tea flavor. The waitress added more flavoring but it barely made a difference.It was very unenthentic as no loose tea was used to steep. I will never go there again. This is the 3rd time I gave them a chance and each time it progressively got worst. Not to mention the price increased to $50. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Pros:

Cons:

Quality and atmosphere. Very unenthentic

Review Of: Bon Voyage Character Breakfast

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2019

My husband and I ate here on December 8th 2018 and this is far better than the typical food at most of the Disney restaurants. The little stand of pastry is out of this world and the choices on the menu are not just the standard eggs and bacon which as a slightly more adventurous eater, I appreciate. The character interaction was great and our service was fantastic. Would I say it's worth the hefty price tag? Absolutely NOT. There is NO breakfast in the world worth $100 for two people once you include your tip, but if money is no object then this is the one you will want to indulge in. Price point should be around $29 to $32. It's eggs people.

Pros:

Great tasting food, more than the usual breakfast choices, great service and good character interaction.

Cons:

PRICE PRICE PRICE!