Reviews of Rancho del Zocalo

View Menus at Rancho del Zocalo Dining Location

Cuisines: Mexican
Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_zoc.htm

Reviewed by debg32 Review Date: 08/07/2016

I had eaten here about 7 years ago. It was one of the best counter service places. Returned last week. Food was ok, not as good as it had been. If you didn't eat the enchiladas immediately, they got hard quickly, making them difficult to cut. The rice and beans were great. I also like the fact they do allow free refills while dining there.

Pros:

Decent and reasonable

Cons:

—

Reviewed by Ptorquemada Review Date: 05/19/2015

We used to go to Disneyland all the time, but stopped around 2000 and only recently started going again. Rancho del Zocalo was built somewhere in between those, and of the places we've tried since we got our new annual passes, this is my favorite. You can get a variety of entrees with beans and rice for $10-$13, which is pretty modest by Disneyland standards, and not that bad for a "wet" burrito in Orange County in general. I got the Sonora burrito (beef); my wife had the cheese enchilada platter.

Mine was fine. She forgot to tell them not to put the red chili sauce on hers, so it was a little spicier than she likes. Both of us had all we wanted to eat, and she couldn't finish her beans and rice.

Pros:

Inexpensive (by DL standards), ample portions

Cons:

Sauce may be too hot for some

Other topics in Disneyland Park Dining