Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

View Menus at Rainforest Cafe Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney Springs Marketplace

Lunch/Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/rainforest-cafe-downtown-disney/lunch-dinner
Child's Menu:

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/08/2019

Nice really. We were seated quickly, I highly recommend jpining the Landry club as it allows you to bypass the line. If you jave kids they will love it.

We just had the volcano dessert thing which was delicious. Server was friendly. p

Pros:

Fast, Friendly

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

I really enjoyed this place. Kids loved it. Very unique dining experience. Animatronic animals moving and rainstorm in the background. A lot of fun

Pros:

Atmosphere is outstanding with or without kids.

Cons:

Food is just average and very busy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Terrible experience. Not worth the hype

Pros:

atmosphere......but even then... it was so noisy and LOUD...was not enjoyable

Cons:

Food was overprices and Terrible!!!! There are SOOOOO many other good restaurants. Skip this one.

Reviewed by Lora Neville Review Date: 10/01/2018

Love eating breakfast here

Pros:

Fun

Cons:

Non

Reviewed by Kathy Review Date: 09/29/2018

Would never ever go back here again! First time we went we really enjoyed. Following year we went and it was like day and night! Server kept trying to sell us some kind of rewards/pointsnprogram all night long making us very uncomfortable! Food was horrible this time around. So bad that it was inedible for my son who ordered crabcakes as he was a vegetarian. He said they tasted weird and my Husband tried a piece and said same. Oh boy. By end of night the two were vomiting and running to bathroom all night and the following 2 days ruining our trip! Can you say food Poisoning! I can !
Never ever again!

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

I could type a very long and negative review but I'll brief it up and say:
Neglectful service, no refills
Server forgot to enter order after us checking twice in 90 minutes on said order

We were seated quickly because we had reservations and that was pleasing. But the experience was upsetting in many ways and I cannot recommend this place. The food did not make up for it, though I had already been soured by the service so maybe it was better than my mean ole mind was telling me it was!

Certainly, this can happen at any restaurant. But we went by unnoticed by our server and management after repeatedly asking for assistance.

Our food order was: 1 kids chicken meal with sprite, 1 adult burger with unsweet tea, 1 appetizer as a meal with water.

But I would like to end with a positive, the atmosphere is a neat one for the kiddos.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/17/2017

We had reservations for 4 after our plane landed in Orlando on June 28th. I think our reservation was for about 11:30, and we were seated as soon as we checked in. The service was very good and the food was just ok. I expected this, having dined at Rain Forest Cafe numerous times. We hadn't been there in awhile, and my 17 year old twins really wanted to go back...It's fun to do once or twice, but with all the other options in Disney Springs, this one will take a back seat...

Pros:

Location

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

So we decided we were SICK of mediocre Disney Quick-Service food options after 4 days and wanted to go to Disney Springs and enjoy some REAL food for lunch before we had to make the 8 hour trek back home by car through 3 states.

I REALLY wanted to eat here as we have done it before a few times a few years ago and it was a SUPERB dining choice with super-fresh seafood and 4 star quality entrée selections. The receptionist told us that early in the morning (11 ish) there would be a 45-60 minute wait or we could be seated directly at the bar. We were starving and chose the bar option. The seats are high stools on colorfully-painted animal backsides. Too-funny, but a bit wooden and stiff. As we walked closer to the bar we noticed that there were TABLE, after TABLE, after TABLE which were empty in the dining section. OK, so they don't have waiters and waitresses working until noon? Annoying.

We ordered mixed drinks in souvenier glasses and they were absolutely delicious and very well made. Then I got the large appetizer platter which comes with guac, fried cheese, chicken tenders, crab dip, and southwest eggrolls. I highly recommend the crab dip; it is out of this world!

Our son ordered the bacon cheeseburger and it is VERY thick and big. He could not eat very much of it so I took it home. Tastes FABULOUS! My husband had the Prime Rib steak which comes with butter on top. If you're allergic, ask them to leave it off or take a pill.

Overall, this is a GREAT place with an animatronic Rainforest-themed animal show that comes to live every 20 minutes and the food is to DIE for. Just make sure you get reservations or you'll be waiting a long time.

Pros:

delicious drinks, food, and atmosphere

Cons:

reservations are a MUST or you'll be stuck at the bar in a stiff stool

Reviewed by Mhines507 Review Date: 10/11/2016

We had 11 am reservations and they had no one able to check us in until a quarter after. If that was all it would have been fine but we ended up spending another two hours inside the restaurant to eat lunch. It was so painful. We also know that it isn't a Disney Restaurant and we did not need to be told this every time the waiter stopped at the table. The food was the only good thing but by the time we got done it did not do anything to make the experience better. I don't think we should have planned on spending over two hours for lunch, when we had reservations, at this location. If you want to plan anything else in your day, avoid this location.

Pros:

Cons:

Wait time and time spent in restaurant

Reviewed by KCKAS Review Date: 12/20/2015

Too loud to have a conversation. Steak and shrimp was adequate. Son had steak and liked it. 2 daughters had burgers, one liked, other was too salty to eat. I had blue something sandwich, had no flavor. We loved our waiter. He was terrific. Took desserts to go because noise was ridiculous.

Pros:

kids liked ambiance

Cons:

noise level, food