Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

View Menus at Rainforest Cafe Dining Location

Children's Breakfast Menu

Read more about Rainforest Cafe here, including links to the menus: http://allears.net/dining/location/animal-kingdom-rainforest-cafe

Full Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Entrance - Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Go for the experience

Pros:

Good selection of dishes. Atmosphere is fun.

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

Enjoyed this place. Atmosphere was awesome! Kids LOVED all the animatronic animals and the simulated rain while eating dinner.

Pros:

Awesome atmosphere. Very cool special effects in a dining place.

Cons:

Food was average. Slightly pricey

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great start to the day

Pros:

Convenient, affordable, fun atmosphere

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

I liked it a lot, the food was amazing, the drinks where totally wow and the staff was pretty good, the food went fast and it tasted amazing. I liked the theme a lot and it was an amazing experience.

Pros:

Good food.

Cons:

Long wait time.

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

Our experience is what you would expect from any Rainforest Cafe. Regular food and environment that makes rainforest popular. The service was pretty slow. We didn't get sat until 30 minutes after our reservation. The food was good though. I ordered the taste the rainforest and was very pleased. The blackened tilapia was some of the best I have had. The dynamite shrimp & scallops tasted delicious. The cheese sauce was not overpowering as some have stated. My mom ordered the Mojo ribs and was pleased. My husband ate the 44 Farms burger. I would recommend this location to a family as the atmosphere is definitely kid-friendly but I wouldn't make any immediate plans after dinner because the slowness of service could definitely throw a wrench at any schedule.

Pros:

Classic Rainforest Atmosphere

Cons:

Slow service, a little unorganized

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 07/07/2017

Been here enough to know what to expect. Food is always decent, and it's good to get a break from the park. I may have to try the new options in Pandora, and if Tiffins had a reasonable lunch menu, would try that as well, but RFC is always a good option. There was a bit of a back-up in getting back into the park - someone was having a tough time with their magic band - but I suppose that can happen.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 06/09/2017

Great and fun atmosphere, but extremely overpriced for the quality. $16.99 for nachos, and it wasn't the heaping kind of nachos but individual little chips with toppings in a circle on the plate. If not on the food plan, definitely overpriced.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

overpriced / average food

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 03/27/2017

We had an excellent server who took good care of us. Unfortunately, the food came out mostly cold and portions of breakfast meat have shrunk.

Pros:

Great server

Cons:

Food just ok

Reviewed by yanyans Review Date: 12/21/2016

the whole experience at this place is brilliant
food is cooked to perfection and plentiful
servers are busy but attentive
it is very lively with lots happening all of the time
the decor is surprising and fun

Pros:

absolutely brilliant atmosphere

Cons:

—

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 05/30/2016

This was 2nd time eating here. Wanted to try Yak & Yeti but had person in our group that didnt like the menu options. Was a long line to check in and thought we would be waiting awhile, but was seated immediately. Waiter explained everything to us and we were able to sub dessert for either salad or soup which being a diabetic appreciate it. Food came quickly 2 ordered chicken parm. You got 2 big pieces of chicken but not alot of pasta. I would gladly traded 1 pc of chicken for more pasta. The meal was bland for my taste. I like zesty sauce. All in all meal ok but want to try different place next time. It is very loud and dark inside so be aware.

Pros:

vast menu, cool indoor seating

Cons:

some of the meal just ok

Other topics in Animal Kingdom