Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/16/2013

It took us 10+ trips to the World before we finally tried this place! Had dinner here in May - The atmosphere is very fun! - We were seated in a room off to the side, but the fabulous entertainers brought a small stage into the room so we could see the show up close! The Irish Step dancers are amazing! Our waiter was excellent. We are an Irish family from Boston and were thrilled to have an Yankees fan from NY as our server! He was fabulous and we had a lot of fun with him.

We were starving so the 4 of us decided to share the some ginourmous appetizer sampling platter. The scallops were to DIE for..the ribs with Guinness BBQ sauce were ok and the Dalkey Duo were the least of our favorites. Next time it will be all scallops.

For dinner, DH decided to try the Sod the Stew - why he chose this on a 90 degree day, I have no idea. He must have been inspired by the fabulous dancing and his cold beer. In any event, he LOVED it. I had the It's Not Bleedin' Chowder! and it was very good. I did enjoy it but I will definately try something else next time. There was a very strong flavor of bacon, which was a little odd with all the fresh seafood. Both kids had the fish and chips and enjoyed them as well.
We had the Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding for dessert...I am not sure if we were just full from dinner or if we are just missing the boat here...but we just didn't love it...sooooo sweet. Tasty, but sweet (did I mention sweet) and super heavy. A few bites for each of us and we were done.

We really enjoyed our meal here...we were very happy with our first try and will definately go back!

Reviewed by bodean4god Review Date: 04/20/2013

This is a fun place to eat and enjoy the music and dancing! **Know that music/dancing is usually after 6pm** Good selection of food and fairly good service. It is loud during dinner hours, but tolerable and we always like going here.

Pros:

Great food, atmosphere cool and fun.

Cons:

service sometimes slow

Reviewed by lovingeire Review Date: 01/01/2013

Ended up with extra dining credits and a free night so we ate here at the recommendation of a friend from Ireland, I wasn't sure what to eat, but the food was nothing short of amazing! I had the heavenly ham and it was heavenly indeed. Like the ham suppers I had in Ireland with a kick! DH had Braised be Beef I believe and my 12 year old had its not bleeding chowder. Both enjoyed their meals. Bread pudding for dessert was AMAZING!

Irish dancers were fun. My two year old was clapping along with the music. We were seated with a clear view to the stage, but also had the little "solo" stage next to our table. Great experience!

Best part of the dinner might have been my pint of Magners (Bulmers in Ireland). It was about as perfect as could be! We will be returning on our next trip!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, entertainment, beer selection