Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by JJPrice Review Date: 03/25/2016

The food here was fantastic! We ordered salads and a few appetizers for our dinner and it was all delicious. The kid's meals were great, it was nice to see the kids enjoy real food for dinner, they had chicken breast and steak with mashed potatoes and loved it. Such a nice change from the chicken nuggets and mac and cheese they had been consuming most of the week. It's a lively place, with a fun atmosphere. Great Irish Dancers too!

Pros:

Food, Dancing, Atmosphere

Reviewed by pselias Review Date: 02/15/2016

It is definitely too loud to carry on much of a conversation here, but it is a great time!
the food is outstanding. I wish I could roast a chicken the way they can! Everyone in our party of 10 loved this restaurant. It was their 2nd favorite of the trip after Yachtsman Steakhouse.

My brother ate the pea risotto with chicken. It was very good, but you had better like peas if you are going to order it. The Shepherds pie is rich and flavorful. The apple strawberry crumble is amazing. Zero complaints in the food department. The menu has an excellent selection of beer and cocktails. There are great whiskey flights to choose from as well.

Pros:

food! fun! drink selection!

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by disneybride Review Date: 03/28/2015

My Aunt and I ate here for dinner on Friday March 6, 2015. It was my first time eating here, and was dying to so after being in Ireland in 2013. This was hands down one of the best meals I have ever had both on Disney Property and anywhere else. We split the Garlic Shrimp which our server offered to have the kitchen make a little milder for us. It was delicious! My Aunt had the braised beef which was soo amazing. Fall apart tender and so much flavor. I had their take on Shepherd's Pie and that too was delicious. So good! The music and dancers are fun! The service was excellent, everyone is very sweet. Will definitely be back in December.

Pros:

FOOD!, music, dancers service

Cons:

loud

Reviewed by Ekimdnal Review Date: 10/24/2014

Food was outstanding, I had Kevin's Heavenly ham, the portion was too much for me, My daughter had the Salmon and my niece the Sheperds Pie. Both said their meals were very good. Sat near the stage so the band was good and not as loud as one would think, the dancers were very entertaining. Will go back again.

Pros:

Excellent food, large portions

Reviewed by sherita66 Review Date: 10/07/2014

Loved trying Irish dishes!! the soda bread with dipping sauce was great!! Our appetizers were awesome and though familar items (shrimp and scallops) they had new flavors and dipping sauces. Our main courses were very good (braised beef and steak)!! Colcannon potatos were reccomended by our waiter and were wonderful (Irish bacon, cabbage, potatos and parsnip). The desserts were some the best we had for the two weeks we were there (Orange pudding and raspberry cake and cream parfait).

Pros:

Wonderfully fun atmosphere with singing and dancing, food was delicious and we had one of the best waiters here.

Cons:

couldn't see dancing and singing from anywhere but main dinning room area

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 07/13/2014

We ate here May16, as our first day of vacation. We ate here in 2013 on our last day of vacation and couldn't wait to get back. My husbands aunt and uncle joined us here since they live in FL. Our ressies were for 7pm but everyone was there at 630. We checked in and they took us immediately. We were seated in the main room a few tables back from the stage, but right next to the smaller stage. We all ordered alcohol and non alcoholic drinks and appetizers. Our waiter was fantastic bringing refills etc. We weren't planning on using the meal plan but ended up using it anyway since we ordered so much food. The entertainment was wonderful and we sang and clapped with everyone else. My dd5 got to go up on stage and dance with the dancers. We took so many pictures and my dd5 got a autographed card with a picture of the dancers. The food was the best, we had nom nom wings, ribs, shrimp n chips, braised beef, chicken curry, lamb shank, salmon, and burger. no complaints from anyone, plenty of food, delicious!!!!!! for dessert we had bread n butter pudding TO DIE FOR!!!! our bill came out over $400 but well worth it. Will always come back the best!!!

Pros:

atmosphere, quantity of food, entertainment

Reviewed by DisneyTheVs Review Date: 05/26/2014

This was our first time at Raglan Road. We my wife and I) had ADR for 2 at 6:30 pm on Saturday May 18th. We arrived early by over an hour and was given a pager and only had a short 10 minute wait for our table. The waitress brought us soda bread and Guinness glaze and olive oil which was fantastic. After talking with the waitress we decided to order an appetizer of ribs. We ordered the Sheppard Pie as we thought it would not be enough for us to share. We were saving room for the Butter Bread Pudding. The ribs were done and crispy and tasty with the sweet sauce. The Sheppard Pie was enough for the two of us to share. We also added peas on the side to add to the Sheppard Pie as there is very little vegetables in the entrée as was recommended by our waitress. Everything was excellent and we didn't need the appetizer as we couldn't finish the Pie and took it back to the room with us. We had the Butter Bread Pudding, which was fantastic and plenty to share for two. We also took the balance of the dessert and had it for breakfast the next morning and heated up very well in the microwave. The dancers are fantastic. Look forward to returning again. The price above included a bottle of the Guinness Glaze to take home. This was our favorite meal on this trip.

Pros:

Entertainment, Service, Meal and Dessert

Reviewed by allears2014 Review Date: 04/05/2014

We made our third trip here on March 29, 2014. The food and service has been great each time. We had ADR and I would strongly recommend them. We checked in about 30 minutes early and still waited until a few minutes after our time.

I had the salmon swoon and it is the best smoked salmon I've eaten anywhere else at Disney. For the entree, we both had the it's not bleeding chowder. It is a creamy seafood chowder and is wonderful. I had the lemon dessert and it was a perfectly tart and fresh finish to the creamy meal.

This place gets very crowded. It is very loud and noisy between the full house of people, lively Irish music and the dancing. It is not going to be a quite meal, so if that's what you're in the mood for, plan on finding a different venue.

During the meal a few of the dancers pulled kids up from their tables, showed them a couple of steps and danced a little with them. My DS really enjoyed that, it's a great photo opportunity and he was given a certificate with his name on it for dancing. Very nice!

My family really loves this restaurant.

Pros:

Lively entertainment, great food

Cons:

Very crowded, long waits

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 12/29/2013

We ate here on Saturday 12/28. My family of 4 all agree we would eat here again. The food was excellent. If you are looking for a quiet dinner this is not the place. After adjusting to the noise and atmosphere we enjoyed the entertainment.

Pros:

Great Food

Cons:

A little noisy

Reviewed by DeanMoriarity Review Date: 09/02/2013

Ate here on 8/29/13 and I was seated right at my reservation time. My waitress Naomi was great. I was quickly attended to and she never seemed to be too far away. She took my order for drinks and appetizers in a timely manner and did a very good job answering my questions about the items on the menu.

The menu is really outstanding. The chef that put this together managed to present some traditional Irish dishes with a contemporary twist. I had the scallop forest for an appetizer. It was good, and it comes with two dipping sauces. For an entree, my wife had one of the most traditional of Irish dishes, the shepherds pie. I've had this dish many times in other restaurants but Raglan Road has their own unique, and tasty, version. Well worth the 18 dollars it cost. I had the Braised Beef and I got a large portion of moist & meaty beef along with all the vegetables. Also a very good choice. The portions are large and we were very full when asked about desserts. Now this was at the end of my WDW vacation, and I can tell you the Raglan Road had the best dessert menu I'd seen all week. Inspired by this, I decided to try the strawberry/apple crumble. This was excellent and I would not hesitate to order this again.

As one would expect in an Irish Pub, there is entertainment. Though I wasn't fortunate enough to sit near the main stage, I could see the dancers from my seat and the house band was very good.

For those who are trying to decide where to eat at Downtown Disney, I highly recommend this place. Good food, great service and a lively atmosphere makes for a memorable night out.

Pros:

Irish Theme/Food