Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewer: MelissaStone Review Date: 08/31/2017

The wait for food was long and I asked for medium rare on 4 steak, all were over-cooked like cook well. Manager did ask if we want to exchange but we didn't because didn't want to wait another 30 minutes for the steak. The music here is too noise and can't have any conversation, not good for kids here.

Pros:

nothing

Cons:

Noise, food overcooked

Reviewer: cmoranski Review Date: 04/25/2017

A much anticipated anniversary dinner was horrible. Snotty waiter, alcohol in all of the entrees, alcohol in the desserts. Had to order fish and chips which came from the quickservice next door for half the price. Husbands braised beef was cold and minuscule serving. Colcannon potatoes had cold stringy onions in it. Two entrees a beer and a Coke $75.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

Food, price, service

Reviewer: CanadianHolly68 Review Date: 12/07/2016

Wonderful time here - good food (lamb, seafood chowder) - best desserts anywhere - good beer (Guinness :) - daughter danced on stage :) - great service - was very loud and too dark to read menu but we managed

too bad it is located in the Disney Springs area - I really dislike this "new" downtown Disney and we will avoid it as much as possible - horrendously crowded , too spaced out and overpriced fancy stores - there are some good restaurants here but it might not be worth the headache getting to them

Pros:

food, dancing, music

Cons:

Disney Springs!

Reviewer: nrymut Review Date: 09/22/2016

Arrived at 5:45 and left at 8pm. Service was very, very slow. The food when we got it was very good.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Cons:

Slow service, loud

Reviewer: JJPrice Review Date: 03/25/2016

The food here was fantastic! We ordered salads and a few appetizers for our dinner and it was all delicious. The kid's meals were great, it was nice to see the kids enjoy real food for dinner, they had chicken breast and steak with mashed potatoes and loved it. Such a nice change from the chicken nuggets and mac and cheese they had been consuming most of the week. It's a lively place, with a fun atmosphere. Great Irish Dancers too!

Pros:

Food, Dancing, Atmosphere

Reviewer: pselias Review Date: 02/15/2016

It is definitely too loud to carry on much of a conversation here, but it is a great time!
the food is outstanding. I wish I could roast a chicken the way they can! Everyone in our party of 10 loved this restaurant. It was their 2nd favorite of the trip after Yachtsman Steakhouse.

My brother ate the pea risotto with chicken. It was very good, but you had better like peas if you are going to order it. The Shepherds pie is rich and flavorful. The apple strawberry crumble is amazing. Zero complaints in the food department. The menu has an excellent selection of beer and cocktails. There are great whiskey flights to choose from as well.

Pros:

food! fun! drink selection!

Cons:

loud

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 12/04/2015

I'll keep the negative to a minimum but for those of you who go to Downtown disney often and think you know the area well, it's completely changed!Not just the name. There is no quickly getting to someplace and leaving like we used to do all the time with the counter service locations and lego store. There's a huge monstrosity of a parking garage and lots of walking to get to your destination!
So if you know what you are getting yourself into ( we did not) and want to have a fun non Disney themed evening I highly recommend Raglan Road! The staff is wonderful! The entertainment of singing and dancing was so much fun! And the food is incredible! DS 12 had the heavenly ham and loved it. He couldn't finish it! a few of us had the Lambo and said the lamb was great!I had the It's not bleeding chowder. Wow! It was one of my favorite meals all week! Lots of tender flavorful seafood! For dessert half of us got the Dunbrody's Jaffa kiss and they loved it! Lots of chocolate! I had the Trifle and it was good. My DH and DD had the chocolate cake with berries. They raved about it!

Pros:

Fun And Lively atmosphere and great food and service!

Cons:

Disney springs is now a big pain in the neck to navigate!

Reviewer: Cstauffer1 Review Date: 11/01/2015

Enjoyed a delicious and lively meal at Raglans. The restaurant was alive with Irish dancing and music which the kids enjoyed. We started off with the chicken liver pate served with crusty bread. A bit overpowering and not a subtle as German liverwurst but worth the try. Enjoyed the brown bread served with Guiness butter. I ordered the it's not bleedin chowder which was tasty. The cream sauce was not super heavy like a traditional chowder, it was very light as it was a wine-cream sauce and there was a lot of seafood and fish to fill up on. Husband ordered the lambo which he said was good, but as expected at an Irish pub. Tables were a bit close together and the place was packed but otherwise a great experience.

Pros:

food, service, atmosphere

Cons:

crowded

Reviewer: ssdh90 Review Date: 08/19/2015

Just got back from a fantastic Disney World trip (Is there any other kind?). The only disappointment was Raglan Road. Food was very disappointing - Fish in "Fish and Chips" was incredibly dry, Pot pie was adequate at best. The atmosphere and music was so incredibly loud we couldn't talk. Ate the fish and chips next store at Cook's and at Epcot- so much better. Maybe it was a bad night, but you could tell this restaurant is NOT operated by Disney.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

Very loud - food was disappointing

Reviewer: kw1411 Review Date: 08/10/2015

We dined here on 7/23 with a 8:15 reservation. Upon arrival, I requested to be seated in the main dining room and as a result, we didn't get our table until 9:00. We had a table in between the main stage and the stage in the center of the room and I have to say, it made dinner alot of fun! It was dark and loud but that was part of the experience. As far as the food, my DH and I both ordered the Braised Be Beef and it was very good. It came served in a pot and was soaking in a wonderful sauce/gravy. My DS (15) got the fish and chips and while it tasted fine, it was on the small side. The fish and chips at Yorkshire Fish Shop in Epcot was much larger and better tasting. My DD got the burger and she enjoyed it. I had to try the Bread Pudding for dessert as that was all I heard about...and it was good, but our family enjoyed the bread pudding at Ohana 10x better. This is a place we would definitely consider returning to.

Pros:

Fun Atmosphere

Cons:

—