Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

This was not my favorite visit to Raglan Road. When making our reservation I requested that we be seated where we could see the band and the dancers perform. We were seated behind a wall and could neither hear nor see the performance, and our request to move was refused. However, our server was more than gracious about our grumpy moods and we had an enjoyable dinner.

However, it is time that the menu at Raglan Road be refreshed for repeat visitors. The food is heavy, and it would be nice to add a few warm weather entrees. I had the Heavenly Ham and could eat only half of it, despite having not eaten in almost 8 hours. The dish was delicious, but way too much. I recommend the restaurant, although I will probably give it a miss on our next vacation to Disney World. I might try the outside patio.

Pros:

Good atmosphere if you get good seating; decent food

Cons:

Music and dancing not accessible in all areas of restaurant

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

My husband and I ate here and he loved it, I just thought it was so so. I wasn't a huge fan of the menu in the first place. Service was ok, nothing special. There wasn't any entertainment while we dined. Think we had gotten there to early.

Pros:

The gift shop attached

Cons:

Expensive. Not a huge menu selection

Reviewed by rgorrell Review Date: 04/17/2019

We had dinner here March 11th and was seated within 15 minutes of our priority seating. The entertainment was very good and really added to the atmosphere. I had the fish and chips (which I loved) and my husband had the steak which he really liked but I thought was a little bland. Our service was good considering how busy it was. Overall, we really loved it and will definitely visit again.

Pros:

Great atmosphere and entertainment and above average food quality with good size portions.

Cons:

Really busy!

Reviewed by MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

Hi, my brother and I went here November 27,2018 on our first visit to Disney. We were really looking forward to this restaurant. We were seated over one hour beyond our reservation time, but we had a great band to watch right outside and we ended up getting a table right at the stage. The dancers were fantastic. The problem was our server. My mom was a waitress for years so I have a great respect for the hard work they do. Our server was great the first minutes until he heard we were on the dining plan. I don't know if the dining plan is frowned upon at Springs. The other possibility is wait staff count on big tippers in that area and he assumed he assumed he wouldn't get a good tip from us. I never expected anything like this. He was friendly to his other diners. My brother and I are over tippers. He served our dinners without word in a timely manner and I had a great show to watch, so we tipped as usual. My brother however was uncomfortable and refuses to go back. It's a shame. This was his top pick restaurant. Tommy liked his chicken. My gnocchi was heavy and tasted like under cooked gluten balls. The scallops tasted good but tiny.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

The waiter and gnocchi. Recommend only for the entertainment.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

December 2017 I found myself without dinner plans so I headed to Raglan Road and grabbed a seat at the bar.

Wasn't sure that anything sounded good, but bartendess recommended what is now at the top of my favorite Disney Meals list.
Cider Salmon - pan roasted north Atlantic salmon, golden potatoes, sauteed spinach & charred lemon with a strawberry & lime cider glaze $29
Wowza.
Heading back the end of October and will be going back to have it again!

Pros:

Great staff, nice entertainment and surprisingly great food.

Cons:

Can get very noisy and crowded.

Reviewed by Dsnyaddct19 Review Date: 08/14/2018

The greatest experience the entire week! We arrived ten minutes early and were seated exactly at our res time. Alexander was our waiter and he was awesome! Very attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us recommendations and we decided to take them. We were NOT disappointed. We had the Dalkey Duo and kiss before shrimp for appetizers. Both Delish. The shrimp was garlicky and had a kick to it, so skip it if you don't like spice. The Dalkey Duo were battered sausages with a tasty dipping sauce. SO GOOD. For Dinner we both had the Braised beef with mash and seasonal veggies. Melted in your mouth! For dessert, the bread pudding. again, out of this world. There isn't a single this I can say that is negative. Excellent from start to finish. Can't wait to go back!

Pros:

Food, Service, Entertainment

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Had brunch here on March 25th. We were seated on time for our reservation, enjoyed great food and live entertainment. This is a restaurant we have wanted to try for a long time, and I'm glad we finally got the chance...

Pros:

Location, Food, dDcor and Entertainment

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 03/27/2018

Our group of three adults was seated next to the dancer's platform, which seemed a bit intimidating, but turned out to be extremely enjoyable. The band was talented and mostly faithful to Irish music.

I have never strayed from the chowder, which is always excellent. Portions are very generous. The Irish beer selections are great. Service is attentive and fun. All in all, a delightful evening.

Pros:

Good food, good fun

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by Annern1970 Review Date: 03/06/2018

My mom and I walked by on a very busy Saturday at Disney Springs. We decided on a whim to try it. We sat on the patio, which seemed to be a free for all as far as people just walking in a different entrance and sitting down, but we still had a good table. Our waitress, Victoria, was amazing! The food was delicious and the Guinness dip for the bread service was amazing! You get quite a bit of food for the price and we definitely didn't have room for dessert. It's definitely on the list to eat at again!

Pros:

ambience, food

Cons:

patio was a free for all

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate at Raglan Road last week and had a wonderful time. We were seated just to the side of the stage, and had a great view of the musicians and dancers. While the dining room was a bit loud, it was so much fun being in the center of the action.
Our party of 3 shared an order of fish and chips and shepherds pie and all of us enjoyed them both very much.
We also shared the desert flight which had 4 small portions of different deserts which was a great way to try a little bit of something sweet without committing to one larger desert.

Pros:

food/atmosphere

Cons:

price