Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 04/25/2017

A much anticipated anniversary dinner was horrible. Snotty waiter, alcohol in all of the entrees, alcohol in the desserts. Had to order fish and chips which came from the quickservice next door for half the price. Husbands braised beef was cold and minuscule serving. Colcannon potatoes had cold stringy onions in it. Two entrees a beer and a Coke $75.

Pros:

Entertainment

Cons:

Food, price, service

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we did not love it

Pros:

its ok

Cons:

didn't love the menu

Reviewed by MelissaStone Review Date: 08/31/2017

The wait for food was long and I asked for medium rare on 4 steak, all were over-cooked like cook well. Manager did ask if we want to exchange but we didn't because didn't want to wait another 30 minutes for the steak. The music here is too noise and can't have any conversation, not good for kids here.

Pros:

nothing

Cons:

Noise, food overcooked

Reviewed by ssdh90 Review Date: 08/19/2015

Just got back from a fantastic Disney World trip (Is there any other kind?). The only disappointment was Raglan Road. Food was very disappointing - Fish in "Fish and Chips" was incredibly dry, Pot pie was adequate at best. The atmosphere and music was so incredibly loud we couldn't talk. Ate the fish and chips next store at Cook's and at Epcot- so much better. Maybe it was a bad night, but you could tell this restaurant is NOT operated by Disney.

Pros:

Cute decor

Cons:

Very loud - food was disappointing

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/24/2014

Ok so let's start on a positive - the desserts are just as good as the hype and we would return for dessert alone, we had the bread and butter pud, pavlova, lemon cloud and chocolate dessert and they were possibly the best desserts of our trip.
The entertainment appealed to my daughter and I but not to the males in the party.
The steaks my son and I had were poor (of course we were very British and told them they were fine - why do we do that?) . Daughter found most of her mixed grill barely edible. Husband enjoyed his not bleedin' chowder but was ill a little while after finishing. The onion rings were quite probably the worst I have ever eaten.
We were expecting great things of this restaurant but it was the worst food in two weeks. Very poor.

Pros:

poor entrees

Cons:

fabulous desserts

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

My husband and I ate here and he loved it, I just thought it was so so. I wasn't a huge fan of the menu in the first place. Service was ok, nothing special. There wasn't any entertainment while we dined. Think we had gotten there to early.

Pros:

The gift shop attached

Cons:

Expensive. Not a huge menu selection

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Reviewed by Eeyore Review Date: 06/24/2015

This was the 4th time we've visited Raglan Road and probably will try something else next time. It seems to get a little worse quality-wise every time. I ordered the lobster club and since I don't eat pancetta I was just going to take it off instead of ordering it without. However, when it came, it didn't have any on it. I would have been able to taste it had it been mixed in with the lobster salad. This would have been a problem if I wanted the pancetta. The toast was also too well done. It tasted O.K. though. My husband's roast beef was not evenly cooked, so he ended up eating only 1/2 of it. We've gotten the bread and butter pudding each time we've been here and this time it seemed like a globby mess. I've had better from this restaurant, and with all the new things to try at Downtown Disney I think we'll pass on this one next time.

Pros:

Music and dancing was nice

Cons:

Food not what it used to be

Reviewed by caltex Review Date: 05/24/2015

The draft beer and selection is very good. Nothing like a Guinness from the tap. The atmosphere (at night) features entertainment and makes it festive. The dalkey duos was tasty and you get about 10 of them. I had the lambo which was a hit. The meat fell of the bone and overall I liked it. My wife had the cluck curry which was just okay. Our server seemed nice enough, but he rarely checked in on us and forgot my drink. I don't think he appreciated that I went up to him and asked for the drinks (including soda/water refills), but if I didn't I wouldn't have anything to drink during the main entree. Despite the perfunctory service, I would go back particularly for the beer.

Pros:

Beer, Atmosphere

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Menu has a large variety, my child likes to eat here because the kids meal is not typical Disney fare. We have had the bangers and mash, fish, risotto, and burgers. Food was pretty good. We like the fish and chips the best. Beer choices are great. The kids like the dancing the most. Restaurant does get loud and crowded.

Pros:

Good food, great drinks, Irish dancing with the kids

Cons:

Loud and crowded, may not be for picky eaters