Reviews of Pongu Pongu - Pandora

View Menus at Pongu Pongu Dining Location

Read more about Pongu Pongu here, including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pongu-pongu

Opened May 27, 2017
Lounge/Bar in Pandora

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

I have only had the night blossom from here but it was amazing!

Pros:

Night blossom.

Cons:

None.

Reviewer: aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

We visited twice, my husband & I grabbed a snack while the big kids rode FOP. I did not care for the Pongu Lumpia. The filling was good, but the outside was soft which made the whole thing sort of mushy. I wish the wrapper had a more crispy texture. We also shared a sausage biscut, which was hard and dry. Later in the day we stopped for drinks and a snack. The colossal pretzel was very good, it was huge and just enough for our group to share. We all loved the Night Blossom and the Rum Blossom, the flavor was refreshing and we enjoyed passion fruit bobo balls.
There is plenty of seating along the landscaping around the area . As well as a restroom nearby.

Pros:

Night Blossom (non-alcoholic) and Rum Blossom are so good! colossal pretzel is huge! I give these a 10 rating! Visit later, after breakfast

Cons:

Pongu Lumpia is too soft/mushy. Sausage biscut hard/dry

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Unique drinks to get

Pros:

Very Unique

Cons:

can have long lines

Reviewer: JessicaBonnell Review Date: 05/12/2018

we got the pongo lumpia and the night blossom, both were great. the lumpia was warm and was exactly what i expected from the description. cream cheese and pineapple. just beware that everything will come out the other end if you don't keep the wrapper on! i wasn't sure what to expect from the night blossom, i hate super sweet drinks. it was soooo good! it had a good balance of sweet and tart, and the boba balls are perfect. we all liked it! it was worth the $6. highly recommend trying both, at least once!