Reviews of Pongu Pongu - Pandora

View Menus at Pongu Pongu Dining Location

Snacks Menu

Cuisines: American, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Pongu Pongu here, including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pongu-pongu

Opened May 27, 2017
Lounge/Bar in Pandora

Reviewed by Vivian Review Date: 06/17/2019

Only been once and had the night blossom which was ok. Nothing special in my opinion. Also the CM seemed to hate his job and was very rude.

Pros:

The decor was nice

Cons:

Nothing special

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Colorful slushie with boba balls? yes please! Can I have some more?

Pros:

great drinks to cool down

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

I have only had the night blossom from here but it was amazing!

Pros:

Night blossom.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

We visited twice, my husband & I grabbed a snack while the big kids rode FOP. I did not care for the Pongu Lumpia. The filling was good, but the outside was soft which made the whole thing sort of mushy. I wish the wrapper had a more crispy texture. We also shared a sausage biscut, which was hard and dry. Later in the day we stopped for drinks and a snack. The colossal pretzel was very good, it was huge and just enough for our group to share. We all loved the Night Blossom and the Rum Blossom, the flavor was refreshing and we enjoyed passion fruit bobo balls.
There is plenty of seating along the landscaping around the area . As well as a restroom nearby.

Pros:

Night Blossom (non-alcoholic) and Rum Blossom are so good! colossal pretzel is huge! I give these a 10 rating! Visit later, after breakfast

Cons:

Pongu Lumpia is too soft/mushy. Sausage biscut hard/dry

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Unique drinks to get

Pros:

Very Unique

Cons:

can have long lines

Reviewed by JessicaBonnell Review Date: 05/12/2018

we got the pongo lumpia and the night blossom, both were great. the lumpia was warm and was exactly what i expected from the description. cream cheese and pineapple. just beware that everything will come out the other end if you don't keep the wrapper on! i wasn't sure what to expect from the night blossom, i hate super sweet drinks. it was soooo good! it had a good balance of sweet and tart, and the boba balls are perfect. we all liked it! it was worth the $6. highly recommend trying both, at least once!

Other topics in Animal Kingdom