Reviews of Polite Pig

View Menus at Polite Pig Dining Location

The Polite Pig features modern barbecue in an open kitchen, with Southern sides like a tomato and watermelon salad, mac and cheese and smoked corn with lime butter. There is also a selection of craft beers and cocktails, and a bourbon bar with more than 50 selections, from small batch bourbons to a Pappy Van Winkle 23-Year Family Reserve.

Reviewer: Challisgal Review Date: 02/26/2019

The food was awesome and I thought it was a great value for a Quick Service on the dining friend. My friend got the baby back ribs and said they were the best she'd ever had. I got the pork shoulder and it was good, if a bit fatty. The atmosphere was casual, but not rushed and the choice of BBQ sauces was awesome. This will definitely be a spot we revisit.

Pros:

Great food Great value

Cons:

Pork shoulder was a bit fatty

Reviewer: jjbmtperk Review Date: 10/28/2018

Great new place for us. Quick service and great food.

Pros:

Fabulous bang for the buck on the dining plan

Reviewer: Katy Review Date: 09/27/2018

I am not a huge BBQ person, but my husband is and he LOVES this place. He would eat here every day and every meal if he could. The brisket is perfect with an awesome smoke ring on it.

Pros:

Food is served quickly, but has an awesome quality

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 02/12/2018

We stopped here during our day at Disney Springs following our Disney Cruise. It was delicious and lived up to the great things I'd heard about it. Similar to Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace, you order at the counter, get your drinks, take a pager, and the staff brings your food to you. The staff automatically asked if we had any discounts, including military.

My mom and I each got The Southern Pig and split an order of the Sweet Potato Tots - so very good! Our other friends ordered several appetizers and sides to share: Hop Salt Pretzel, BBQ Cauliflower, BBQ Waffle Fries, and Mac and Cheese. None of us had a single negative thing to say! Our friend was thrilled they had sweet tea. This is a great addition to the Disney Springs lineup!

Pros:

Sweet tea! Food and service was excellent, best of three meals at WDW

Cons:

—

Reviewer: Joel0917 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Love this place. Great food! Nice break from park food.

Pros:

Selection of meats: Ribs, pork and more! Great sides and great smoky flavor.

Cons:

Mixed drinks are \"prepared well drinks\" even though it says hand crafted they come out of a tap?

Reviewer: GIgi Review Date: 09/26/2018

Love it, really great food

Pros:

Great food, decent prices for food quality. You order food at counter then they bring it to you. Great whiskey bar.

Cons:

Self service,ordering counter. and they ask for tip when you order your own food.. Prior to you getting it.

Reviewer: Noreen Review Date: 09/26/2018

stopped in for lunch. had brisket BBQ and the pork BBQ. Delicious - great flavor.

Pros:

quick service, great food

Cons:

noisy

Reviewer: DisneyHopper Review Date: 04/19/2017

We ordered the Southern Pig (pulled pork) Sandwich and the Brisket Melt Sandwich with the Sweet Potato Tots as our side. The pulled pork was very good, not exceptionally awesome, but I would order it again. It came with an apple slaw on the sandwich, which was good and the mustard sauce was on point. The Brisket Melt was also very good. Better IMO than the pulled pork. The sweet potato tots were good too. You stand in line to order your food, then you go to your table and the food is brought to you. The staff is well trained and friendly. There is a nice BBQ sauce bar at the ready for you to choose from. My only complaint about the restaurant, is that it is quite noisy. It wasn't even full when we were there and we could not hold a conversation because there is such an echo - the sound bounces off the walls and it is unpleasant. They do accept an AP discount which is good. I would eat there again, but maybe sit at one of the outside tables if the weather is nice.

Pros:

Very Good Food, Friendly Helpful Wait Staff

Cons:

Loud Atmosphere, "Echoy" (is that a word?), Hard to converse with others in your party

Reviewer: Melanie M Review Date: 02/06/2019

Good overall! Quality good, had the southern pig with fries, very good. Salad not so much...no flavor, had to doctor it up with their awesome bbq sauce!

Pros:

Good food good service

Cons:

Slightly overpriced and always busy

Reviewer: Sharon CW Review Date: 09/30/2018

Great food and friendly staff.

Pros:

Lots of seating, casual but nice atmosphere.

Cons:

LOUD!