Reviews of Plaza Restaurant

Read more about Plaza Restaurant including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/plaza-restaurant

Full Service Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

We ate here Oct 17 and had the grilled chicken sandwich and turkey club. The food was good and the service was probably the best we've ever had at this location. The prices are getting a bit much for just a sandwich and a drink though.

Pros:

Good sandwiches and this time good service. Nice somewhat quaint inside. Nice to sit down and have the food brought to you after struggling with crowds all day.

Cons:

Prices are getting up there and it's just a sandwich shop.

Reviewer: Cara Review Date: 10/01/2018

We love this restaurant. The options appeal to everyone and the addition of the all you can drink shakes add value. I love the strawberry chicken salad with Champaign vinaigrette dressing. It’s light and healthy

Pros:

Menu options make everyone in your party happy.

Cons:

It’s very small and cannot accommodate very many people

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

food was good, my husband loves the milkshakes

Pros:

good food good price

Cons:

lost our reservation so took forever to be seated

Reviewer: Lisalyn Review Date: 09/30/2018

Great atmosphere in a perfect little hideaway spot. I adore the Plaza Restaurant. Service is fast and wonderful. Cast members are extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. The food tastes really good. I've eaten here numerous times and have never had an issue with the food or service. If you time your reservations right, you can actually watch the fireworks show over Cinderella's Castle at the convenience of your own dinner and table in the air conditioning.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, great service, great food - fireworks viewing in timed correctly. Cast members are very friendly.

Cons:

It used to be easier to get advanced dining reservations here but word got out that this place is GOOD!!

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 09/29/2018

We had lunch here in June. This is an affordable table service restaurant with a charming atmosphere and great food. I highly recommend the fried green tomato sandwich. The service is always efficient and friendly.

Pros:

The service and food are always very good.

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

good food

Pros:

good food including sandwiches and decently priced

Cons:

no cons

Reviewer: Nikki Murry Review Date: 09/28/2018

I loved my fried green tomato sandwich and the fries were yummy. Portions are almost too big! My son loved his milkshake. The atmosphere is a bit on the dull side though and the menu doesn't offer too much variety.

Pros:

Nice sit down on a Magic Kingdom day, food is good.

Cons:

Atmosphere a bit dull, pricey for the menu options available.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

We've enjoyed The Plaza on numerous trips; in fact, it's always been a MUST do. Our last trip in November, we felt that our experience was less glowing than years past. Our service was unattentive and seemed annoyed at our presence. We had the kids chicken, the endless milkshakes, the chicken sandwich, and the meatloaf. The food was standard, not wonderful, not bad. But boy oh boy, the milkshakes are delicious! I just don't know that the high price for "endless" justified drinking one and maybe a half. Will we go again? Yes. We find that the atmosphere and the laid back menu that caters to even my picky eaters still makes it a worthwhile eatery.

Pros:

Milkshakes, Location

Cons:

Service

Reviewer: Disneydad7506 Review Date: 08/05/2018

We have been to the Plaza restaurant a few times and it has always been a pleasant experience for us with good food in the Magic Kingdom. On this Sunday we had ADR at 1:30pm and we were told at the podium we could not check in early. So we checked in right at 1:30pm and we still had to wait almost 30 minuets for a table. Then we were seated right next to the kitchen door. Very disappointing. We ordered a cheeseburger and and a chicken sandwich, and unfortunately neither were very good this time. The chicken sandwich was not hot and we have had better burgers at quick service restaurants. The milkshakes very also average, but at least they were refillable.

Pros:

Location, prices

Cons:

Average food

Reviewer: mkymouse4ever Review Date: 07/13/2018

We have eaten at plaza prior to this visit. We had had problems last december on our visit and saw at least 3 other very unhappy tables. But, thought it was always a favorite of mine > we will go open minded, thinking it was just a bad day. Sorry to say, we where soooooo wrong.
We had gotten there about 15 min early, told too early to check in, come back at 5 min. to go. We did and they registered us. Gave us our beeper / light thing. Then we waited over 30 min. in the sun. I went back to the counter to ask where we where in the que. I could clearly see in resturant. half the tables where totally empty. some needed to be bussed, with no one doing that at all. She said we are behind, not much longer. We where a party of 2. people with larger parties where walking up without reservations and getting seated before us. We went back to the counter could see same tables un bussed and empty still. We had now been over our resservations 45 min. I told her we where leaving and I will not be charge $20.00 because we didn't eat there. She said huh, no problem. I had no idication any of these hostess cared how long anyone waited. They where joking around, laughing, having a great time for being at work > when people where standing in 90 plus heat waiting to be called. Seemed to me maybe some of the 4 or 5 hostess could learn how to buss the table and or serve a customer.
I cancelled my ressie I had 2 days later and just cancelled the one I had in november.
I will not be here again.

Pros:

loccation, menu

Cons:

CM's