Reviews of Plaza Restaurant

Read more about Plaza Restaurant including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/plaza-restaurant

Full Service Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by MarLL55 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We popped in here for a quick lunch. We have never been in The Plaza before. It was quite charming. We sat more in the alcove in the back-but walking through to our seats made you feel "back in the day". Decent menu with sandwiches and some main entrees-we both chose club sandwiches. Very good, fresh and piled high, came with fries. Desserts were good, my husband had a bread pudding-5 stars- and with the Plaza ice cream next door I had to try a Brownie sundae.

Pros:

Food plentiful and our server was great.

Cons:

As we were leaving I was sad because they give a performance every so often but try to ask for a seat in the main room-you would not be able to hear it in the back.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/01/2019

First time dining here with the family on 2/25/19. Our server was very attentive and funny. The staff let us walk outside to watch Happily Ever After fireworks, so we were not rushed at all. Overall good food and very clean restaurant. At least we did not pay $59+ per person at Be Our Guest.

Pros:

Great staff, clean, good comfort food.

Cons:

None really.

Reviewed by Challisgal Review Date: 02/26/2019

Ate here in February 2019 and it was a disappointment. The check-in process was more cumbersome than it needed to be and I've been in Quick Service restaurants with better atmosphere. The club sandwich I had was subpar, mostly because the bread was hardly toasted. My friend had the cheese steak and said it was good. I'm glad I did it once, but won't be trying again.

Pros:

Air conditioning

Cons:

Loud and I didn't care for the club sandwich

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 01/28/2019

We ate here for breakfast during our Jan 2019 trip. 3 traditional breakfasts, 1fried green tomato and lobster eggs benedict. The fried green tomato was great but unfortunately one of the "poached" eggs was cooked as hard as a rock, inedible, and the lobster had shell in it (a very painful bite). The manager was very sorry and sent out some waffles to make up for it. The rest of the food was fine, waffles were quite good and came with some sort of vanilla sauce that we all loved. We'd definitely try this place for breakfast again.

Pros:

great waffles, good service, great view of castle

Cons:

inconsistent food

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

Although we experienced our our best waiter for the whole October 2018 trip here, we are not in a hurry to go back. Nobody in our party was particularly impressed with the food -- my husband had a club sandwich, I had the fried green tomato sandwich, my son had the pulled pork. Nothing to write home about.

Pros:

Great staff, good location

Cons:

Mediocre food

Reviewed by MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

We ate here Oct 17 and had the grilled chicken sandwich and turkey club. The food was good and the service was probably the best we've ever had at this location. The prices are getting a bit much for just a sandwich and a drink though.

Pros:

Good sandwiches and this time good service. Nice somewhat quaint inside. Nice to sit down and have the food brought to you after struggling with crowds all day.

Cons:

Prices are getting up there and it's just a sandwich shop.

Reviewed by Cara Review Date: 10/01/2018

We love this restaurant. The options appeal to everyone and the addition of the all you can drink shakes add value. I love the strawberry chicken salad with Champaign vinaigrette dressing. It’s light and healthy

Pros:

Menu options make everyone in your party happy.

Cons:

It’s very small and cannot accommodate very many people

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

food was good, my husband loves the milkshakes

Pros:

good food good price

Cons:

lost our reservation so took forever to be seated

Reviewed by Lisalyn Review Date: 09/30/2018

Great atmosphere in a perfect little hideaway spot. I adore the Plaza Restaurant. Service is fast and wonderful. Cast members are extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. The food tastes really good. I've eaten here numerous times and have never had an issue with the food or service. If you time your reservations right, you can actually watch the fireworks show over Cinderella's Castle at the convenience of your own dinner and table in the air conditioning.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, great service, great food - fireworks viewing in timed correctly. Cast members are very friendly.

Cons:

It used to be easier to get advanced dining reservations here but word got out that this place is GOOD!!

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 09/29/2018

We had lunch here in June. This is an affordable table service restaurant with a charming atmosphere and great food. I highly recommend the fried green tomato sandwich. The service is always efficient and friendly.

Pros:

The service and food are always very good.