Reviews of PizzeRizzo

Read more about PizzeRizzo including a link to the menu here:

PizzeRizzo, "owned" by Muppets character Rizzo the Rat, resides in the Muppets Courtyard at Disney's Hollywood Studios, in the former Toy Story Pizza Planet location.

The casual Italian-American dining experience features pizza and other Italian specialties, with updated indoor and outdoor seating areas, a "banquet room," and a special booth designated just for Rizzo's celebrity friends.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/24/2018

Love this restaurant. It is a must do every time we go to the Studios. We love the pizzas, salads and the meatball sandwiches. Love that you can eat in or out. We usually go upstairs so we can look out. Looking forward to going back.

Pros:

As stated above.

Cons:

Don\'t like that it closes at 4 pm. Maybe when Star Wars Land opens, it will stay open later.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/22/2018

Great for a counter service lunch. Not so much the pizza - too much crust but love the meatball sandwich and caeser salad.

Pros:

Seating inside and outside on a not too hot day.

Cons:

Pizza

Reviewer: nrymut Review Date: 03/17/2018

I have made 2 trips here to eat, the last in Jan 18. Love the antipasto salad. It is huge. Have also tried the meatball sub which is also very good and served with a side of Caesar salad. The seating is ample and the decor very well done. Like having napkins on every table. Also restrooms upstairs and downstairs.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewer: DeanMoriarity Review Date: 02/26/2018

Like most people I love a good pizza. Being a vegan it is sometimes difficult to find a pizza joint that will make one. But PizzaRizzo comes through. Just ask for their allergy menu and they’ll make a pizza as if you have a dairy allergy. You can even go gluten free if you wish. For less than 10 bucks you get a good pizza free of eggs/dairy/gluten. Plus it comes out piping hot so you know it’s freshly made just for you.

I know this is popular because in my time there I saw two other people order 4 vegan pizzas. I will definitely return.

Pros:

VEGAN FREINDLY

Reviewer: StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 01/05/2018

I went here during the busy Christmas season (12/18ish) at 4:50 to grab dinner before the Christmas Shows began. Doors were locked and no one inside. I asked a cast member why and she said they close at 4pm. I was shocked that an eatery described as lunch and dinner was closed at 4 in the afternoon. So, I would say open for lunch ONLY is a more accurate description. If you go, plan on a lunch! It looks adorable inside, especially for a Muppets fan! Maybe next trip!

Pros:

Looks Great and Well Themed

Cons:

Description says Lunch AND Dinner, but closes at 4pm?

Reviewer: CHIPSTER Review Date: 12/24/2017

We love the meatball sandwiches and Caesar salad that comes with it. Also had the antipasto salad which was very good. Our best choice of counter service in Hollywood Studios. 12/14/2017

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: BabieO Review Date: 05/23/2017

We just came back from Disney & as we were getting out of he Muppets shows they were waving people in to try their food. ( It was pretty well blocked because of the construction). The pizza is like DiGornio. It is personal sized pies , I had the salad which was very good, the pizzas were ok, the pizzas do come with a side salad too. I would say give it a try, the service was fast

Pros:

tons of seating

Cons:

food was just ok

Reviewer: memakwed Review Date: 02/26/2017

We used the dp for qs for lunch on our trip 1/30-2/10. We went in around 1130. We order two meat lovers pizza and 1 pepperoni pizza. They came with ceased salads. My sons had more dressing and croutons than mine so quality was inconsistent but the pizza was surprisingly good. Not a must have by any means but a decent place with lots of indoor and outdoor seating. If nothing new pops up for qs I would try again next trip. I like that its not a burger menu.

Pros:

lots if seating