Reviews of Pizzafari

Read more about Pizzafari here, including a link to the menu:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Discovery Island - Animal Kingdom

Reviewer: SCOTTMOP Review Date: 08/26/2018

ate here 8/19 and got the cheese pizza and shrimp flatbread. both were very good. better then last trip pizza. wish the place had better theming but for a counter it was good. did the mobile ordering which made things easier

Pros:

the pizza and flatbreads

Cons:

can be hectic

Reviewer: KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

If I could give this place a negative rating I would. It holds the position of the worst meal I have ever had not just in WDW but the world. We went there because the 8 year old was cranky and could not wait until we got to Pandora. We got 8 pizza meals and 7 of us started on the salad which had very poor lettuce, I look over at the 8 year old and she is crying. I ask her why and she tells me that I am going to yell at her because after 2 bites she cannot eat this. We all tried ours and managed one bite each. I actually took this stuff back inside found a manager and asked him why he was trying to kill us. After a long discussion he refunded 4 of the 8 meal credits and we went to Pandora where they have the best counter service in WDW

Pros:

Not A Thing

Cons:

Wilted lettuce on salad undercooked pizza

Reviewer: mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/10/2017

I am a big pizza fan so I was really looking forward to eating here but it's basically the little caesar's of disneyworld. Aside from the great theming, the pizza is not that good and the crowds are rowdy. I wouldn't suggest this at all.

Pros:

Great theming

Cons:

Food isn't that great

Reviewer: jjod25 Review Date: 12/22/2016

Food has progressively gotten worse at Pizzafari. There are better options within Animal Kingdom to choose from so best to avoid this restaurant. Pizza is edible but not even average. Mac and cheese may have been the most disgusting thing I have seen in a Disney quick service restaurant.

Pros:

Quick service

Cons:

Terrible food

Reviewer: CanadianHolly68 Review Date: 12/06/2016

Lovely little lunch place - line went quickly - ate outside and enjoyed 3 flatbread pizzas - pepperoni, cheeseburger and mediteranian - no one wanted to share theirs! small salad almost tastes like a salsa but good alone or on pizza! - desserts were same as usual and so were drinks - would eat here again!

Pros:

Good options

Reviewer: monorailmom Review Date: 05/03/2016

Previously Pizzafari had been one of my family's favorites, however with the recent menu changes I'm afraid this is no longer true. The pizza itself has changed, and the members of my family had differing opinions about that. Some liked it and some didn't. We were all disappointed in the new salad: it says antipasto, yet contains no meat or lettuce. It is a cup of marinated vegetables. I really missed the fresh green caesar salad you used to get. This is a good choice if you're in the park with picky eaters and want something less chaotic than Restarauntosaurus, but we will probably start heading back to the resort for lunch from now on.

Pros:

convenience

Cons:

not fond of new changes to menu

Reviewer: monorailmom Review Date: 09/12/2015

This is a must-do for our family each summer. Not only is the food consistently good, you get to relax and eat in some air conditioning! This last trip they noticed my DH's birthday button, and gave all of us cupcakes. :) We will be back for sure.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: bjtrax Review Date: 04/23/2015

Just had 2 orders of the breadsticks with marinara. Excellent, large parmesan coated sticks.

Pros:

food, lots of seating

Cons:

Reviewer: lamystreaux Review Date: 01/28/2015

Food was really good, especially for the price. Mom really enjoyed the big garden salad with chicken while the rest of us enjoyed the pizzas and side salads.

Pros:

clean, good food

Reviewer: nick6300 Review Date: 09/10/2014

Came here for breakfast (usually come for pizza lunch) on an off-peak season day (9/3) and it was dead. There was 1 other person in line, and we saw maybe 2 other groups eating. We usually stop in even if not eating, just to look at the coloful wall art, find a few of the several hidden Mickeys. We ordered the bounty plate breakfast that had something like 2 sausage patties, scrambled egg, 2 slices of bacon, 2 waffle sticks. We had the free QS dining plan and found that we needed use up meals because it's a ton of food. Even though lunch and dinner on the dining plan includes a dessert... after 3-4 desserts a day, every day, you get sort of sugared out. I didn't want to waste meals so we tried to spread out meals from like 9 am to 10pm and split 4 between 2 of us. The bounty plate was the same that you get at the All Star Sports hotel... not super good or filling but it's better than most of the breakfast options, in my opinion.

Pros:

Colorful wall decor