Reviews of Pizza Ponte

View Menus at Pizza Ponte Dining Location

Menu and more information: http://allears.net/dining/location/pizza-ponteare

A fast-casual concept and the perfect place for a quick bite serving pastries, pizza, Italian sandwiches, and espresso. Pastry specialties include Bomboloni (Italian doughnuts) Sfoglia di Riso (pastry with rice cream) and Tiramisu. Savory items include signature Triangolo (stuffed pizza bread) sandwiches, Porchetta (roast pork) and Pizza al Taglio, Sicilian-style pizza by the slice.

Reviewer: Tom Schuler Review Date: 11/15/2018

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I love everything about Pizza Ponte. They claim to have the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had and they aint lying. Highly recommend it

Pros:

It feels like the kind of place you may find in italy( but i can only imagine ,having never been to Italy.

Cons:

It's nearly 500 miles from my house.

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

I tried Pizza Ponte during my April visit to the Flower & Garden Festival. I'd seen photos of their offerings and everything looked so good. I made up my mind I would try the mushroom pizza and was glad I did. The piece was large and very good. I had a baba and a cappuccino too. Too many temptations in the pastry case! The baba was good but I probably won't repeat it any time soon. Cream puff next time and there will be a next time!

Pros:

good pizza, lovely pastries

Cons: