Reviews of Pixar Play Zone

A new, interactive experience for children ages 4–12, at Disney's Contemporary Resort. The Pixar Play Zone is an adventure-packed evening that features arcade games, visits with Disney•Pixar characters from the films "Toy Story" and "The Incredibles", dinner and more.

This new experience is a pilot program that takes place nightly from 5 to 10:30 p.m.

Cost: $65 plus tax per child.

Availability is limited and reservations are strongly recommended. You can reserve a spot by calling 407-824- KIDS (5437).

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/17/2018

We dropped my grandsons aged 5 and 9 off for the evening while we enjoyed the California Grill and they loved it. Older one played video games most of the evening and the younger one enjoyed the activities. Staff was very friendly to me and took the boys in to have a great time. Would highly recommend.

Pros:

Friendly staff. Let kids do what they wanted if they preferred to not join in the activities.

Cons:

Cost for 2 kids was a little pricey - but it is Disney after all!

Reviewer: StephieEH Review Date: 09/30/2018

We dropped of our son for the full night on September 4th and would do it again on all future trips. My son has sensory issues and at times wears headphone to help him. The staff took them and seeing I was nervous leaving him told me he would be great and if he didn't like the sounds that they had a area for him to sit with a staff member and chill out. They gave me a business card and said call anytime to check in. We came back before the dance party to see if he wanted to leave and he said no thanks I want to stay. The staff gave us ideas of what we could do until the night ended. The only problem we had was getting back to our Disney resort when we left. We had to ride to Epcot and get a bus. Had we know ahead of time we would have chose a night with Magic Kingdom Extra Magic hours to ride a bus without traveling to another park.

Pros:

Staff goes above and beyond for the entire family to have a good night. They treat nervous parents with respect and help give ideas of what you can do if you don't have plans in place for the adults.

Cons:

Lack of communication at time of reservation regarding buses not running as late as the Pixar Play Zone hours to get back to resorts without traveling to another park and transferring.