Reviews of Pecos Bill Cafe

View Menus at Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Dining Location

Read more about Pecos Bill Cafe here including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pecos-bills

Frontierland

Reviewed by brittniqueen Review Date: 02/08/2013

BBQ Bacon burger yummy! Me and my husband both got his on Jan 31 2013. It was so good. It always helps to have an amazing fixings bar with hot cheese sautéed mushrooms pickles banana peppers. This is always a place we have to eat at!

Pros:

BBQ Bacon burger

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/03/2013

We ate at Pecos Bills on January 11th, 2013. We had not been here in maybe 10 years. I had read that their menu had changed and so I wanted to try it again. It took some convincing to get my husband to come as he said he was tired of the burgers and fries as we eat them a lot at home. Boy was he glad that I did convince him to go! We both ordered the chicken wraps and my son ordered yet another bacon cheeseburger (what can i say, he's a teenager!). As usual, I went to find a table. My biggest complaint about Pecos Bills is the seating areas. They have two main sections and outdoor seating available, but the tables are very close together making navigating them a challenge. I can't tell you how many times I said "Excuse me" to people just trying to get through. Plus not all the seating areas are in direct line of sight with the ordering areas. My husband and son lost sight of me and so had to search before they found me. At least unlike Cosmic Rays they will let you sit down before you have your food. Once the food came I was not disappointed The wraps were HUGE and came with a generous portion of fries. The best part of this quick service has to be the toppings bar. It has a full compliment of tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, sauteed onions, cheese sauce, salsa, pickles, banana peppers and jalapenos as well as the usual ketchup, mustard and mayo. The cheese sauce was hot and dispensed out of a spigot. There were small paper cups nearby to dispense your condiments into. I was able to customize my chicken wrap with what I wanted and placed some mushrooms and tomatoes on the side to eat. My husband had the right idea. My husband and I both ate our chicken wraps and then went back to the toppings bar with our french fries to make loaded fries. Yummy with cheese sauce, salsa, peppers and even mushrooms and sauteed onions. We will definitely come back here although we will try to go during the off lunch hours and hope to avoid some of the crowds.

Pros:

fixings bar!

Cons:

crowded and congested seating areas

Reviewed by enjrob Review Date: 01/15/2013

Stopped in for a quick meal. Hubby got the steak and pork platter. He thought it was good and filling. It came w/corn bread instead of corn on the cob, but the bread was really good. I got the taco salad. It seemed on the small side but good. The only downside is the dessert menu. Might stop back in sometime.

Pros:

topping bar, seating

Cons:

desserts