Reviews of Paradiso 37

View Menus at Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas Dining Location

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/paradiso-37/lunch-dinner

Children's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/paradiso-37/child-lunch-dinner

Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/11/review_of_paradiso_37_downtown.html

Reviewer: psimon1210 Review Date: 09/06/2018

There were 4 of us. We ordered four platters (about $16 each, and an order of chips/salsa($6).

The chips were expensive for what we got and none of the platters arrived hot. They all arrived warm, at best. Took a while to get the check. Never going back and don't recommend it.

Pros:

It was convenient

Cons:

Food, spped of service

Reviewer: miketp Review Date: 06/10/2016

THE FIRST THING I WANT TO SAY IS CHECK YOUR BILL CLOSELY. Ours had multiple mistakes. We were supposed to get a 20% DVC discount and they only took off about 2% until I called them on it. Also my sister-in-law was billed for a New York Strip steak even though she had a skirt steak. My glass of reposada which was listed on the menu as $14 was charged at $18.I ate here with my wife and sister-in-law on 6/4/16. We had reservations and were seated quickly. The waitress was personable and attentive. It was so loud we had to practically yell in order to be heard. There were several large groups around us including one with obnoxious drunks. The waitress brought our drinks and nachos quickly but it went downhill from there. My burrito was mostly dough and the steak inside was tough. My sister-in-law ordered rare skirt steak and they brought out a well done sirloin. The waitress took it back and appeared embarrassed.

Pros:

nachos, margaritas, and tequila menu

Cons:

loud, congested, errors in billing

Reviewer: minniemom Review Date: 10/16/2015

Hubby and I ate here because we could get right in and eat at the bar. Great place to sit and people watch since the bar overlooks the walking path of Disney Springs.
It is Cuban food - that's what the bartender said. I had the chicken burrito (Burrito - Flour tortilla, Sauteed seasonal vegetables, P37 cheese, fire roasted tomato con queso, Cilantro Rice, Chorizo Black Beans $15.99). It was so amazing. It could have had a little more chicken but the flavors were excellent!
Hubby had Baja Fish Tacos - crispy seasonal white fish, cabbage slaw, pico de gallo, P37 sauce, cilantro lime crema, tortilla salad $16.99. He loved them and it had large chunks of fish.
We shared the chips and salsa too (fire roasted tomato salsa, corn tortilla chips $3.99) - very good and flavorful!
I highly recommend this restaurant and would give it a 10, but the music is very loud.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Really loud music

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 06/03/2015

We really enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere. They were not able to use our magic band for payment. I generally do not bring a credit card with me and just happened to have one with me. I only had a little cash, so we almost ended up washing dishes! Seriously, that is a problem that should be addressed.

Reviewer: debsil4 Review Date: 05/08/2014

I ate here twice while at my daughter's cheerleading competition in April because we needed a restaurant opened later and with no ADRs. I had eaten here last year for the same reason and really enjoyed it. I'm happy to say the food was still very good. The first night was myself and another mom with a few teens. A few of us were seated right away despite our whole party not being there. Our server, Lourdes, was wonderful. It was the end of her shift and she could not have been more pleasant. We came back a couple of nights later around 10 after the competition with a larger group. We waited about 20 minutes for a table and were seated on the patio. Our food was great but our server was terrible. I actually called the manager once I was back home because I wanted to let them know. She thanked me for calling and told me the second server was no longer there.

The only negative is the music playing is extremely loud. Because we were with a large party the second night, there was no way we could have a conversation and it kind of put a damper on the evening.

Pros:

Food and you can be seated without ADRs

Cons:

Extremely loud because of DJ

Reviewer: dbfromcincy Review Date: 02/28/2014

Ate here on Feb 18. Salsa and 3 dip appetizer was wonderful. Everyone's food was very good with no complaints.

I was surprised they did not carry any Hard Cider given it is available at other properties at WDW.

Also a little surprised that my beer (just one from Canada) was more expensive than one of the fancy cocktails they were pushing.

Pros:

food

Cons:

noisy

Reviewer: timetootink Review Date: 10/16/2013

We dined here on 10/11/2013,had a great table facing the water. I was with my husband and 2 children 22, and 20. We LOVED IT....the atmosphere was fun (dj playing on the other side) but not crazy. We ordered drinks, chips and salsa to start. My husband had the paradiso burger, I had surf and turf, my son had a burrito, daughter had enchiladas. The food was excellent..to be honest I was iffy reading some mixed reviews. the service was good. Everyone around us was having a great time also.

Pros:

good food, lively atmosphere,multi age range

Reviewer: disneymom77 Review Date: 08/21/2013

The menu variety is outstanding....something for everyone! Food & service is Fantastic!

Pros:

Oh my goodness...this is the best!

Cons:

Can't think of any

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 07/29/2013

This was very good. Everyone liked their food (we really liked the chips and 3 dips...salsa was really good). Not sure that the beer was the coldest in the world, but not bad. Will be back.

Reviewer: wendybarrie Review Date: 05/23/2013

We had an undesirable table just as you came out the door upstairs this time and they quickly gave us the high top near the bar we asked for. My friend, husband and I truly enjoy this place. If you want to test the water, pop into the bar ask for a jalapeno infused margarita and order of crazy corn.

Pros:

Crazy Corn