Reviews of Osborne Lights (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

<b>Last showing was in 2015</b>

Millions of holiday lights adorn the Studios.

FAQ: http://www.allears.net/tp/h_osb.htm

Photo Gallery:

Reviewer: disneyhardin Review Date: 02/21/2015

We visited the Osborne Lights on the 2nd night they were on in early November. I had no idea how mesmerizing it was going to be. I figured we would walk down the street looking at the lights and it would be a 15 or so minute time thing. We were in the Streets of America for over an hour just looking. There were tons of photopass photographers and we got lots of great pictures. Finding the hidden Mickey's and the black cat was tons of fun. We have scheduled our trip in November again next year partly so we can see these gorgeous lights again.

Pros:

Mesmerizing Lights

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 12/20/2014

Saw the lights on 12/14, a Sunday. We booked the Frozen dessert party just to be able to see the show without the crowds, since my mom uses a scooter. Watched from our table until about 8pm, when the park officially closed, then ventured into the Streets. There were EMH that night but the area wasn't too crowded by that point. I thought the lights danced more often in years past but maybe not. Lines for Photopass pics were long at all stations, so we didn't get any. Found the hidden cat completely by accident! A great start to the holiday season and a good way to begin our trip.

Pros:

Amazing show

Reviewer: jdetrick Review Date: 12/13/2014

One of the must do holiday experiences at the World! The first night we went it was busier than I've ever seen it, and impossible to move. However, later in the week it was a much more manageable event. Well worth braving the people for.

Pros:

Cons:

Can be crazy level crowded!

Reviewer: KarissaB1 Review Date: 11/30/2014

This was my 2nd time to see the lights and they were just as beautiful as I remembered. This time it was super crowded (11/15) and it was hard to even move. This was the only issue. I would highly recommend seeing the lights to anyone. They really get you into the Christmas Spirit and are beautiful!

Pros:

Seeing all of the beautiful lights

Cons:

The crowds

Reviewer: cop447 Review Date: 11/30/2014

We walked the lights on the evening of November 22nd 2014. As always we were blown away by the amazing lights and synchronized light and music show. Be patient as the crowd will stop moving during the show. A must do at the holidays.

Pros:

Great experience

Cons:

crowded

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 01/08/2014

This is a really neat (and free!) event. I love the lights, the snow, the music. It will really get you in the mood for Christmas. The only drawback were the food/drink stands. Multiple lines and not a real clear idea if you were even in a line. I remember the same from last year. I really wanted a hot chocolate and ended up in the right place, but they should be a little more organized.

Reviewer: slapps Review Date: 01/25/2013

My family and great friends from up-state New York, spent the holidays once again at our most fav and magical place on Earth (Disney World). We make visiting the Osborne Lights a priority while we are at Disney. We love the music and lights show. It was a little crowded but, it was the holiday busy season. It is a must do at while at Disney. We love it.

Pros:

Just so fun to walk through and it is so beautiful.

Cons:

Little crowded.

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 01/11/2013

If you love Christmas lights this is a must do! You can photopass pics here as well to have as a keepsake. My family loved this!

Pros:

WOW!

Cons:

crowded