Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/07/2013

This is our favorite breakfast and character meal on Disney property. It's a must do for us each trip. The food is plentiful and delicious. Best part is it's served family style. My daughter's favorite character is Stitch so having him along with Mickey, Pluto and Lilo is perfect.

Pros:

Great food, atmosphere and character interaction

Cons:

Can get loud in the restaurant

Reviewed by geneandcheryl Review Date: 04/11/2013

Ate here last day of vacation.Given leis at the door. Lots of eggs,bacon,sausage,potatoes.Fresh fruit. Nice to see Pluto as well!

Pros:

Pluto,food

Reviewed by kissycub Review Date: 03/01/2013

This is one of my favorite character breakfasts. This was our 9th time here and our first with our 2 year old son. My 2 favorite things are the juice and the pineapple bread they serve. But honestly the food is great! You have to love the Mickey waffles and it would be nice if they had gravy for the biscuits, but it's great. The potatoes are tasty and the eggs and bacon are plentiful. The characters are awesome and they spend a nice amount on time interacting. Stitch is my favorite and he was my sons favorite too. He couldn't stop smiling and Stitch even played with my son and his little Buzz Light year car. It was awesome and I love the Polynesian. This is a must character breakfast!

Pros:

atmosphere, food, characters

Cons:

no complaints

Reviewed by oravets4 Review Date: 02/10/2013

Ate here on 2/8/13 as our last breakfast before leaving to go home. Food was very good and it was nice to have the food brought family style instead of buffet so you don't have to rush to not miss the characters. Breads that were brought to the table were excellent. Pog juice is always great! Potatoes and Mickey waffles were the favorite here. Characters were good but we had better interaction with the same characters in the parks than at the restaurant. Tried it once, not sure if we would return for the breakfast.

Pros:

Food, characters, Pog juice

Cons:

characters rushed through

Reviewed by cholmberg Review Date: 01/21/2013

Food was plentiful, service was great, characters were very good! The food is the standard breakfast fare you get everywhere else in the park, but we had no trouble getting more of what we wanted. The potatoes were actually different and very good. Yummy juice. Ouadi was our server and he was very good, efficient and polite.

Pros:

good food, characters, service

Reviewed by Nurserachet Review Date: 01/17/2013

Gave a rating of 9 because we had so much fun! Food was lukewarm and average, but our servers were awesome and the characters were the best! Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, and Stitch. I am not familiar with Lilo and Stitch, but now I want to watch the movie. They were adorable. I'm a character meal junkie and this is a good one!

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Food lukewarm