Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by toolmanjan Review Date: 01/10/2017

We ate here 12/23

I understand that this is a character breakfast. There is value in the ability to meet Lilo & Stitch.

The service was good. The food was disappointing. Cold Mickey waffles, over cooked bacon and luke warm eggs.

When we were finished eating and we're trying enjoy our coffee for a few minutes. They started to bus our table and their body language was clear that we were expected to vacate the table.

If you just want your picture with Lilo or Stitch track them down in the parks. Next time that's what we'll do!

Pros:

Characters & Service

Cons:

Value and Just basic no-frills breackfast Rushed

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 had breakfast here on July 2nd. We had 830 am reservations and were seated right away.

To be honest, I was NOT looking forward to this meal. We have done this character meal a few times before, and I always walked away feeling unsatisfied. The food just seemed blah. The only reason I agreed to it, was because my ADULT children begged me to make reservations...Well, let me say...this meal was AWESOME!!! I am so happy we gave it another try.

We have always enjoyed the character part of the meal, but as I said earlier, the food just wasn't that great. The food this time was absolutely perfect. The bacon was crispy, the waffles were plentiful (both Mickey and Stitch), the juice was chilled nicely, the scrambled eggs were yummy, the bread was super sweet, and the sausage and potatoes were cooked just right. Oh, and the fresh fruit was great too.

Again, so glad we gave Ohana's another try. The service we received was very good. The food was the best we have ever had and the characters were a lot of fun!!!

Pros:

Characters, Food and Service

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/10/2016

A case where everything works well. The food is good and served with appropriate speed. The characters arrival is well paced and the space has a Polynesian feel.

Pros:

Good character meet opportunity

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 02/05/2016

Love this breakfeast. THe food comes to you in a skillet with Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, brekafeast potaotes, biscuits and waffles mmmm. Also the characters came around at a good pace. THey wEre mickey, Pluto, Lelo and stitch. THe bread is also to die for good. Definatley will do again

Pros:

Great breakfeast, Characters.

Cons:

Can be loud

Reviewed by GSHROUT Review Date: 01/08/2016

I was disappointed this trip, I've eaten there in the past and it was better, The characters were being rushed by their handlers. The food in the past was brought out in separate bowls, this time it was all lumped into one large bowl. Server forgot who we were and spent most of his time on the table next to us, was it something we said? His other tables seemed like they needed attention as well. To bad gratuity was automatically included with the bill. Most definitely will pass this one by next time we take the grand-kids.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Food was not up to par. Server seemed aloof.

Reviewed by Koon Review Date: 01/01/2016

The food is fantastic. Delicious sweet breads, a plate of fruit, and a trough of breakfast classics! The character selection is impressive, but we had all finished eating and still waited about twenty minutes after before we saw our first character. I didn't think our toddler was going to make it! Lilo and Stitch were great! Mickey was a bit rushed but Pluto was excellent too. Perhaps the timing was just off that day. We will try it again sometime.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Wait for Characters

Reviewed by sandc Review Date: 09/18/2015

Ohana used to be a favorite for me. Honestly, the only reason I still go there is because the kids like it there. Don't get me wrong, the food is good, but what is up with the rushing? I feel like they are pretty much throwing the food at you then rushing to get you out of there. It has been like this the past 2-3 years. I will say our waitress was very very nice this trip unlike last year. I'm sure we will back next year.

Reviewed by cue_chik Review Date: 05/14/2015

One of our favorite experiences while on vacation in WDW!

Food was wonderful.. and ohhh that juice! The character interactions were wonderful.. they didn't seem to rush as I have seen many post, but then again, the dinning room wasn't jam packed like it is in peak season either.

Overall, will definitely do this again!

Pros:

Food, Service, Characters

Reviewed by John Review Date: 03/20/2015

Eating at breakfast at 'Ohana has become a tradition with our family. The food is all good, but the juice and the bread are great! Our grandchildren, although they are now in their teens, love to see Lilo, Stitch, and the other characters.

Pros:

Great Food, Characters, and service

Reviewed by mindylee847 Review Date: 03/02/2015

I felt extremely rushed while here for breakfast. It took the characters forever to get around and by the time they did, they went really quick through the interactions.

I loved the Stitch waffles though, very nice touch. I also love the POG juice. Can't get enough of that stuff!

Pros:

Stitch Waffles, Attentive Servers

Cons:

Fast Paced

Other topics in Polynesian Village