Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by lisacast Review Date: 10/04/2013

We came here because my daughter loves Stitch. We loved the leis with the family picture. The food was good and delicious. The waitress was really nice. Everything was so nice then Mickey showed up! We didn't realize he was going to be there. Great place!

Reviewed by Imjustababyduck Review Date: 11/25/2013

We ate here on 11/12/13 and it was good. We were seated quickly (which is rare there) and served quickly as well. The food was fine (I love the bread and juice). I am not a big breakfast person, so I can't really comment fully on the food. Everyone else ate a good amount. The characters were quick to come around so we were finished with the entire thing around the same time, which was nice. We will eat here again. If you are trying to decide between here as Chef Mickey's, and it comes down to who has better food, my vote would be O'hana.

Pros:

Characters

Reviewed by John Review Date: 12/08/2013

The food and service was wonderful at 'Ohana's.
The Characters were also very good about interacting with both the adults and children. To me this is the best place for breakfast. It has become a tradition with our family.

Pros:

Great food and service

Reviewed by arparkes78 Review Date: 12/23/2013

Loved this breakfast. The food was great, the staff was amazing and the characters were wonderful.

Pros:

Great food and service

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 12/28/2013

Again a character meal but not to much character interaction quick single pic and that was it. Seemed to have to bring out lots of what we needed because they would bring such a small amount for 5 people. Mickey waffles are always nice. Juice is excellent. Some type of blend. I had the most of that. The scrambled eggs are my mom's favorite. She looks forward to them. the sausage has a different flavor so some of us like it and others do not. The potato wedges are a bit dry but plentiful. Biscuits come in the skillet too but we didn't really eat those at all. We needed a lot more bacon to make it so everyone had 2 or 3 pieces. the bread and fruit to start is minimal and hard for everyone to have some of what they like. Waitress was attentive and tried to make sure we had what we wanted. We paid OOP and for 4 adults and 1 child I believe it was $127ish before tip. Parent's paid as a early xmas present.

Pros:

eggs

Cons:

waiting

Reviewed by bellebookworm9 Review Date: 01/11/2014

My family and I wanted a character meal to end our trip. I'd never eaten at Ohana for breakfast but it has a good reputation as a laid back breakfast, and it's a family style meal so no running back and forth to the buffet.

Our ADR was for 9:40am, and we arrived a few minutes late at 9:50. We were given a pager and seated around 10:10. Somehow we managed to skip the family picture which was fine with us.

Dulce was our server and she was great keeping up with our requests. We enjoyed the jungle juice. We were given two small pieces of sweet bread, a cinnamon raisin with icing and pineapple (similar to what is served at dinner). We enjoyed them both and asked for more.

The fruit platter was also on the small side, but again we asked for more and had no problems getting our request met. There were raspberries, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and pineapple.

The skillet contained bacon, breakfast potatoes, sausage, scrambled eggs, and biscuits. I didn't care for the sausage or potatoes and don't like eggs anywhere. However, my mom and friend raved about the eggs and asked for more, along with the potatoes.

It took awhile for the characters to make their way to us, about 30 minutes after we sat down. Lilo was the first to stop by. My brother was grumpy so she just took a picture with me. Stitch was up next, and he was amazing. He got my brother laughing and smiling, out of his grumpy mood. Pluto and Mickey were also very good, reading my brother's magazines with him. Pluto pretended he was eating my friend's head. The characters were adorable.

We had a 50% off coupon so our total was $71 including tip. Normally priced it would have been significantly more expensive. We enjoyed the meal and would recommend it for a laid back option, but overall there are other character meals that I have enjoyed more.

Pros:

Stitch, great food and service

Cons:

Wait time

Reviewed by angiem0217 Review Date: 02/19/2014

We had ADR and waited about 20 minutes. It was very crowded but not to bad of a wait. They take your picture as you enter and it was very cute. The food is really good. It is not a buffet, but they will bring you all you can eat. The juice is so good. The characters are great. We were not rushed at all. Got pictures with my son and then some with us also. It was Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto.

Pros:

Characters, food

Reviewed by mrsod Review Date: 05/05/2014

'Ohana breakfast only gets an 8 for this visit, and possibly because previous breakfasts there were so much better. The food is always great and plentiful. Our server was efficient and friendly. Our seater was wonderful and engaging. Food is your basic breakfast staples plus Mickey waffles and bread. The characters sort of blew us off quickly, likely because we are adults. Stitch is my favorite and fortunately he stayed for pictures with us all. Lilo and Pluto came and went. We had to ask for pictures, while tables with kids got played with, autographs, photos etc. Time with us was under 20 seconds total. Stitch was maybe 30. Poly is a nice location, and seating is relatively right on time. The check in woman was not very magical in the least, but the view from the 2nd floor made up for it. Food was hot and fresh, and the meal was timed right.

Pros:

Lilo and Stitch, Family Style all you can eat

Cons:

can get pretty noisy

Reviewed by jacwin1 Review Date: 06/04/2014

Food was all very good, not a ton of variety but all made fresh and good. Stitch, Lilo, Pluto and Mickey were great. Worth the price to see them alone, the excellent food was just a bonus

Pros:

characters, parade, juice

Cons:

dated decor

Reviewed by abmadmo Review Date: 07/19/2014

We've done the character breakfast at Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey on past trips and decided to try O'hana for the first time on this trip. It was SO much better! The food was amazing (especially the juice!), was so very much quieter and we really liked that it was served family style. We honestly could only get our forks to our mouths two or three times before a character would come back to play or take pics with us. It didn't feel rushed at all either. CM's kept the food coming and the drinks filled. We definitely recommend this one!

Pros:

relaxed, quiet (for a character breakfast), food, THE JUICE!

Cons:

absolutely nothing!

Other topics in Polynesian Village