Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by Tamara Ervin Review Date: 09/27/2018

'Ohana is now one of my favorite character meals at Disney World. Great service, great food, and great character interaction. My only down side was the food took longer to come to us than other tables that seated after us.

Pros:

Great food, great view, great character interaction

Cons:

Slow arrival of food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

Waiting area gets crowded but crowds are managed well. We were given at ticket at check in to greet Pluto in the lobby. The line was long and we were called to our table but we were able to meet Pluto on the way out. Breakfast starts with sweet bread and fruit brought to your table. Beverages are served. Then a family style platter with Mickey or Stitch waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage and bacon is served. Our server was very attentive and brought us a new tray and then just additional waffles. The character interaction is great and the parade is fun for little ones.

Pros:

Great food served family style so you aren't waiting in a buffet line. Great character interaction. Beautiful hotel.

Cons:

Can get crowded in waiting area.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

great food service and fun

Pros:

great character interaction..great food

Cons:

crowded and noisey

Reviewed by amym9903 Review Date: 09/25/2018

This is a great breakfast with beautiful views and the big cheese!! The food is family style so you don’t have to worry about missing any characters while at a buffet. There is plenty of food and they will bring you all you want! The servers here are great and there are also mickey waffles!

Pros:

Get to meet characters, get a wonderful view of magic kingdom, food comes to you at your table!

Cons:

I can’t really think of any!

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 12/06/2017

Our favorite character meal! Stitch no longer goes around to the tables and instead has a meet & greet out in front. You check in, get in line for your photo with Stitch, and by the time you're done with him your table is ready. I found this to be very smooth. The food and service are always great. The food is fresh and delicious, the service is all about 'Ohana. And the juice. If you've been there, you know. If not, don't skip the juice.

Pros:

Food, Stitch

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/06/2017

We arrived at our home resort Poly on 9/21. We had ressies at 9:55am at Ohana since our flight didn't arrive until 745am. We went to check in and dropped our bags at Bell svcs and went upstairs to check in. There was a line wrapped all around the top floor almost to Kona Cafe to get in line to get a pic of Stitch. I have read on line that he no longer goes around at breakfast. You stand in line get a pic then check in for meal. We waited over 30 min. Then you felt rushed. He did sign autograph books as I also read that Disney was doing away with that and giving you a signed card. Didn't see that anywhere. After getting pic we went to be seated. It was our luck that the characters had just finished being in our area and was starting over again at the other side of the restaurant. Our waiter came and stared to bring food. He never asked what we wanted to drink. My husband asked twice for a bloody mary and did finally get it but we were just about done eating. The juice they serve is sweet and my kids didn't like it but I know others do. They would have preferred water or soft drinks which wasn't offered. The food was ok. The pineapple bread was sweet and no one liked except for myself. The biscuits were hard like they had been under a heat lamp too long and the eggs were runny. Family liked the ham, sausage and fruit. They brought out cupcakes for anniversary and ds bday. We did this since our flight was so early in am and we wanted to eat before going over to Epcot for the day. Also my daughter wanted to get Lilo autograph. We had been done eating and waited for the characters to come and finally after about an hour they all came at once and wanted to get a group pic instead of individual. I wasn't happy with that at all. My dd9 did get a pic with Lilo and as long as she was happy I was ok. This will probably be a one and done with us. We are DVC & AP members and visit frequently and like so many other places for the quality of food. Visit here if you need to see Lilo because she isn't found anywhere else. *** My husband LOVED LOVED his Bloody Mary and oderes these drinks everywhere and he said this was the BEST ever!!!! He ordered it extra spicy.

Pros:

Meeting Lilo, stitch

Cons:

Waiting in line for Stitch

Reviewed by lauri Review Date: 06/26/2017

The food was fairly basic, nothing special. Scrambled eggs, Mickey Waffles, microwave bacon, sausage, and potatoes.
We all enjoyed the fruit platter and the bread. Juice and Coffee were also excellent. We were not really worried about seeing the characters, but there were a few tables around us that had young kids that did not get to have the character interactions that I'm sure they were expecting. We saw Pluto, and that was it. We used our dining plan, but the price seemed a little steep for a basic meal and hit or miss with the characters. Our server was very nice.

Pros:

fresh fruit, good coffee and juice

Cons:

Characters did not get around to our section

Reviewed by kellylsmith Review Date: 03/18/2017

This was our first time for breakfast at O'Hana. We enjoyed the food. It is nice that the food is served to you (rather than a buffet) - much easier to be available for the characters to come around. Service was good. You can have as much food as you like. Only negative was we had to wait quite a while for our table which forced our whole meal to be rushed as we had a plane to catch! This was our longest wait with an ADR for a table all week. Also, I felt like the characters were not as interactive with the guests as they are at other locations.

Pros:

Cons:

Wait

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 03/09/2017

Was very excited to try the breakfast since everyone seems to love it, but it was probably one of our least favorite character meals.. The place was packed and we were seated about 15 minutes after our reservation time, the bread we were given on arrival was dry and lacked flavor. It took a long time before our server showed up to take the drink order, however we were given a carafe of the POG juice, which was a nice touch but we had to ask for the fruit plate and syrup for the waffles. When we finally received the skillet of eggs, sausage, bacon and potatoes and waffles, the food was cold and lacked seasoning. The character interaction was fine. For the price, Chef Mickey is a much better value.

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Price, food

Reviewed by Fantabulously Cherry Review Date: 02/10/2017

Being someone that is not a big fan of buffets, I love that this is a family style offering. We had a great breakfast in December 2016. The bacon, sausage and fresh fruit is excellent. I love the variety of selections they bring you. The Stitch Juice is so delicious!

Pros:

Family style, Stitch juice, great character interaction

Other topics in Polynesian Village