Reviews of Nomad Lounge

View Menus at Nomad Lounge Dining Location

Pub/Lounge Menu

Cuisines: African, Other/Ethnic, Asian, American
Read more about Nomad Lounge here, including a link to the menu:

Lounge adjacent to Tiffins in Animal Kingdom. Indoor and outdoor covered seating. Specialty drinks and small plates.

Reviewed by Celeste Review Date: 06/13/2019

I spent a couple hours here one afternoon. The comfy chairs were definitely a luxury after walking thru Animal Kingdom. As I don't drink I was excited to try the non-alcoholic drinks. I ordered the Zingiber Fizzie. The first couple of sips were a little off-putting but after that I really liked the drink and would get it again. As for the food I ordered Smoked Pork Ribs. These were excellent however it was some work to get the meat off of the bones. I would like a few more options on the menu but I see that they want to keep the menu on the smaller size. I also ordered the churros. These were really good however I was not a fan of the chili-strawberry sauce however I don't like spice so that was a personal preferences.

Pros:

Good drinks (even non-alcoholic)

Cons:

Small menu

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

We had a pre-dinner drink at Nomad Lounge, and enjoyed the drinks, comfortable setting and good service. Loved the couches and chairs, quite a relief from slogging through Animal Kingdom all day.

Pros:

Good service; good drinks

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Hidden Gem...I almost don't want to review this wonderful place, I want to keep it a secret! We spent a couple of relaxing hours here on our trip, coffee table and couches made our group soooo comfortable, fun drinks,and GF churros....oh the churros!! our group ordered 5 baskets...they were amazing. I want to go back right now!

Pros:

GF churros- fun drinks, relaxing atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2018

Eaten there a few times. Fantastic atmosphere. Great drinks, food and service. Will be going back for sure.

Pros:

Atmosphere, cocktails and the appetizers

Cons:

None that I can think of.

Reviewed by Roye Ann Review Date: 10/01/2018

We ate here on a very warm day and had a great table by the water. Enjoyed the food and the drinks were cold and delicious. Had a great waiter who explained everything and answered our (many) questions.

Pros:

good drinks, location, staff

Cons:

limited menu

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Stopped in to get out of the heat. the drink selection was good and the best part was they had a bread selection. If you like the breads at Sanaa at animal kingdom lodge you will like these breads.

Pros:

good drinks good bread nice place to relax

Reviewed by Susan Kowalski Review Date: 09/26/2018

Love the Nomad lounge in Disney's Animal Kingdom park. Great place to sit back and relax while having a refreshing drink and/or small bite. There is seating inside (in the air-conditioning) or on the covered porch. Keep in mind that this is a place to relax - you will not be rushed through, but that also means that seating can be a challenge.

Everything I've tried from the bar menu has been delicious, but I've found that my favorite drink is the Hightower Rocks! Refreshing without being overly sweet. You can also order appetizers from the bar menu or from the Tippens menu, but be aware that you cannot order any of the main courses from the Tippens menu.

I highly recommend Nomads and it will be a permanent stop for me on all future trips.

Pros:

Drinks are delicious. I never felt rushed to leave. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Cons:

Drinks are pricey and the appetizer menu is limited

Reviewed by elainep Review Date: 09/15/2018

Stopped in at Nomad Lounge at Animal Kingdom on Monday, July 2nd, shortly after noon, hoping to enjoy a glass of Montes Alpha chardonnay (which I had enjoyed on a previous visit) and try their meat sliders. Unfortunately, they no longer offered the Montes Alpha chardonnay and the sliders weren’t on the menu anymore either. With the help of my server, Jeannette, I sampled a couple of chardonnays, decided on one (the more expensive one, of course) and ordered the chicken satay, which was fine. Maybe I was just disappointed because I had a taste for sliders … For me, Nomad Lounge is a beautifully decorated place to stop in for a drink and enjoy air conditioned comfort. But if I’m going to sit at the bar and have a meal, I’d rather go to Yak & Yeti.

Pros:

Beautifully decorated, great theming

Cons:

Didn't have the menu items I was expecting

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 03/11/2018

Stopped in for a drink before lunch reservations at Tiffins, and ended up staying for lunch. Had the cheese selection, and sliders. Really delicious. Bartender was friendly and helpful. We caught it on a very slow day, and hoped that it was a bit of a hidden gem, but bartender said it's usually crazy busy. Will definitely come here again.

Pros:

Food, bartender

Reviewed by The Papi Review Date: 02/25/2018

Spent a relaxing afternoon break on the patio of the Nomad Lounge in early Feb, 2018. We ordered the wagu burgers and short rib. We decided to have another round of drinks and ordered the bread service. The naan wasn't fresh unfortunately, but the other breads were great. We enjoyed the dips and the view of the water and trees next to the patio. Great adult place to chill & relax!

Pros:

Relaxing

Other topics in Animal Kingdom