Reviews of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (Magic Kingdom)

Each year Mickey hosts the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom. This is a hard ticket event -- meaning you need to purchase a separate ticket for entry (just like Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party). The Magic Kingdom is transformed into a fun spooky haven for trick-or-treaters of all ages.

Requires separate admission ticket.

Fact Sheet and Current Information/Blogs Photos/Videos: http://allears.net/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

Reviewed by Mknight Review Date: 10/15/2013

This was such a fun time for us. The lines for everything were short even for popular rides. The special food items are great and the treats at the trick or treating stations were plentiful. The parade, dancing, and decorations all made for a special night. With them letting people with party tickets in at 4:00 that means 8 whole hours to enjoy everything, with that in mind I can't complain about the price.

Pros:

Parade Dance Parties short lines at the attractions

Cons:

NA

Reviewed by selinabina Review Date: 10/10/2013

This was a great event. Not everyone can say they've trick or treated at the Magic Kingdom. My kids (and myself) had SO much fun. We had a 6:20 dinner reservation at Be My Guest castle, which I highly recommend! Then we went trick or treating, rode rides with no lines, saw many characters, and awesome Villlian show and spectacular fireworks. We went on Thursday Oct. 3. Was there crowds, of course! Expect a lot, then you won't be disappointed. A must do for all Halloween fanatics, like myself. We had so much candy, we couldn't take it all home!

Pros:

Atmosphere, Villian Show, Fireworks, Trick or Treating

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 09/23/2013

Attended on Sept 17th. Had a wonderful time. Rode a ton of rides, saw a bunch of characters. The lines for characters were long though. The candy lines were long but moved quickly. They gave more and more candy towards the end of the night. The fireworks were awesome, the parade good but joint new from previous years, the castle show was awesome.

I know I'm different in this area but I didn't care for the Jack character and some of the "dark" things that didn't seem much like Disney to me. However you can also easily avoid that if you wish.

All in all it was a blast.

Pros:

Short lines for rides, characters.

Cons:

Some weird things

Other topics in SPECIAL EVENTS at WDW (including Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Food and Wine, runDisney)