Reviews of Maria and Enzo's Ristorante

View Menus at Maria and Enzo's Ristorante Dining Location

Menu and more information: http://allears.net/dining/location/maria-enzo

An Italian trattoria set in the town's storied abandoned airline terminal from the 1930s, now transformed into a restaurant. The dining room is open and airy, featuring 50-foot ceilings with views of Lake Buena Vista. The restaurant interiors showcase artifacts that reference air travel of the time, with maps and historic flight paths. The menu is inspired by Sicily, with a range of family-friendly dishes - Arancini di Carne (rice balls stuffed with meat), Melanzane Parmigiana (eggplant Parmesan) - and handmade pastas - Busiate con Granchio (spiral pasta with crab), 'Ncasciata al Forno (Sicilian baked pasta) - served tableside. Other highlights include fresh fish, richly flavored steaks and chops.

Reviewer: Melanie M Review Date: 11/11/2018

Will do again! We had the pass holder discount deal special offer before the end of the year, so the price was excellent. Atmosphere was good, food excellent.

Pros:

Good food, great temporary price!

Cons:

Elevator was requested vs stairs...wasn’t a con really but had to ask since seating was downstairs

Reviewer: Disney Franatic Review Date: 10/01/2018

I was so excited to try this restaurant with my family but was disappointed about the very small portions with no sides included and high prices. My granddaughter wanted a penne instead of spaghetti and we were told they don't make substitutions. They did have penne on their menu so I think this was ridiculous. It was a beautiful restaurant, but we won't be dining there on future trips.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Won't make an easy substitution.

Reviewer: Rosie C Review Date: 10/01/2018

The atmosphere here is excellent, it’s so pretty inside and the themeing is top notch. Our server was excellent and the pacing of the meal was great. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and they were good but not great (I think Mama Melrose is better). My sangria was terrific though and my husband enjoyed his steak.

Pros:

Service and atmosphere

Cons:

Mama Melrose set the bar too high

Reviewer: Pixiedust1 Review Date: 09/29/2018

The styling of the restaurant is well done and the service was exceptional. That being said the food was not on par with the very high prices. Glad we tried it but probably will not go back again.

Pros:

The private room was very nice and much quieter than the rest of the restaurant.

Cons:

Somewhat disappointed in the food. We are foodies and were expecting more from authentic Italian cuisine for the price point.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

This was my first time at Maria & Enzo's and I was lucky enough to be there for Sunday Brunch. All I can say is Wow. First off, my server was fantastic! She checked on me often enough that I felt catered to without feeling like I was being interrupted.

Second, the Brunch was fabulous. It starts out with access to an appetizer table that includes pasta salad, two green salads, salumi and cheese tray, foccacia bread, smoked salmon and boiled shrimp - and includes as many trips as you would like to make - then moves on to your choice of entree with the meal ending with a nice selection of desserts - including a chocolate fountain. Amazing!

I was considering getting the French Toast entree but I was not sure if I would like it. My server assured me that if I was unhappy that they would replace it with another option with no problem (by the way I loved it). I also chose the endless Mimosa option and was happily surprised that my server kept it filled until I said no more. :)

To make the experience even better (if that was even possible) they had live harpest playing the whole time I was there. Really beautiful! Throughout my entire meal I never felt rushed or like I should leave so they could 'turn the table'. A very enjoyable experience that I would highly recommend!!

Pros:

Brunch included many options for different tastes.

Cons:

I would not recommend for children.

Reviewer: MMfan Review Date: 09/25/2018

We had lunch on our recent trip here on September 19, 2018. We did not have a reservation, but were seated right away. The restaurant was immaculate, the service was excellent, and the food was phenomenal! I highly recommend Maria and Enzo’s. I don’t think you would be disappointed.

Pros:

Immaculate restaurant , excellent service and phenomenal food

Reviewer: Jazzfool20 Review Date: 05/19/2018

We had dinner here towards the end of our stay, earlier this month (5/18). It was excellent. Being a vintage enthusiast, I was very much looking forward to dining here, and it did not disappoint. We did not, have a reservation, but were seated almost immediately. The restaurant itself is lovely, it really has the look of a 1930s airline terminal - very streamline-moderne! The background music as well was very appropriate, a mix of period, and more contemporary Jazz. Drinks and food were wonderful, I had pasta, and a salad, and an Italian twist on a Manhattan (which was superb). Service was excellent as well: Attentive, but never overly so. Price wise, it was what one would expect for Disney, but we had tables in wonderland, which certainly helps. The only negative, and this isn't so much the restaurants fault, but people were dressed like they just rolled out of bed, or came from the gym! It would be nice if they had some kind of a dress code. In any case, I would happily return, and very much recommend!

Pros:

atmosphere, cuisine, staff

Cons:

none!