Reviews of Maria and Enzo's Ristorante

Menu and more information: http://allears.net/dining/location/maria-enzo

An Italian trattoria set in the town's storied abandoned airline terminal from the 1930s, now transformed into a restaurant. The dining room is open and airy, featuring 50-foot ceilings with views of Lake Buena Vista. The restaurant interiors showcase artifacts that reference air travel of the time, with maps and historic flight paths. The menu is inspired by Sicily, with a range of family-friendly dishes - Arancini di Carne (rice balls stuffed with meat), Melanzane Parmigiana (eggplant Parmesan) - and handmade pastas - Busiate con Granchio (spiral pasta with crab), 'Ncasciata al Forno (Sicilian baked pasta) - served tableside. Other highlights include fresh fish, richly flavored steaks and chops.

Reviewer: MMfan Review Date: 09/25/2018

We had lunch on our recent trip here on September 19, 2018. We did not have a reservation, but were seated right away. The restaurant was immaculate, the service was excellent, and the food was phenomenal! I highly recommend Maria and Enzo’s. I don’t think you would be disappointed.

Pros:

Immaculate restaurant , excellent service and phenomenal food

Cons:

Reviewer: Jazzfool20 Review Date: 05/19/2018

We had dinner here towards the end of our stay, earlier this month (5/18). It was excellent. Being a vintage enthusiast, I was very much looking forward to dining here, and it did not disappoint. We did not, have a reservation, but were seated almost immediately. The restaurant itself is lovely, it really has the look of a 1930s airline terminal - very streamline-moderne! The background music as well was very appropriate, a mix of period, and more contemporary Jazz. Drinks and food were wonderful, I had pasta, and a salad, and an Italian twist on a Manhattan (which was superb). Service was excellent as well: Attentive, but never overly so. Price wise, it was what one would expect for Disney, but we had tables in wonderland, which certainly helps. The only negative, and this isn't so much the restaurants fault, but people were dressed like they just rolled out of bed, or came from the gym! It would be nice if they had some kind of a dress code. In any case, I would happily return, and very much recommend!

Pros:

atmosphere, cuisine, staff

Cons:

none!