Reviews of MagicBand (wristband)

Worn on the wrist, an all-in-one device that connects all the choices you made online. Use it to buy food, enter your Disney hotel room, purchase merchandise and allows you to access FastPass+, connects you to PhotoPass and more.

The program is being rolled out over time.

Reviewed by Ashull Review Date: 04/25/2019

Love the magic band, very comfortable to wear and easy to keep track of park tickets and scanning fast passes are a breeze.

Pros:

Comfortable, easy park access, easy to use for photos

Cons:

Need to make sure it’s on esp on younger kids can fall off the arm and be lost if your not paying attention

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2019

Genious invention!

Pros:

Ease of getting onto Magical Express, into your room, into the parks, using photopass, paying for meals with or without the dining plan.

Cons:

Maybe a little hard to keep it on little ones.

Reviewed by Dave B Review Date: 10/01/2018

I think the Magic Bands are one of the greatest ideas they have come up with, it makes things so convenient and easy to use. It allows you to not need a wallet and makes everything so seemless

Pros:

Easy to use, convenient, many designs and colors

Cons:

I cannot think of one

Reviewed by Janet Review Date: 10/01/2018

Very convient. Never had to worry about having cash, credit cards on you possibly at the risk of loosing.

Pros:

Loaded my granddaughters with her spending money that she was allowed to spend. She loved it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/01/2018

Would take the magic bandsbands over the old tickets. Love them

Pros:

So easy to use

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by Mike Review Date: 09/30/2018

My family loves Magic Bands. We wish they were a thing in the real world. We appreciate the convenience of having everything we need for our trip in one location. And yes, we even buy character Magic Bands.

Pros:

Convenience, unique experience, customizable

Reviewed by Georgia G Review Date: 09/29/2018

I have the old model and I love wearing it as part of my outfit look. And it is so helpful with fastpasses, photos and room key. I didn't link it with my credit card, though it must be so simple to use it in the parks.

Pros:

Disney has a lot going on at the same time and having a few things left to worry about, is just a dream! The best feature for me was using it for fastpasses.

Cons:

You have to pay for it if you are not staying at the resorts. Although if you are a regular visitor, I really think it is a great investiment to do.

Reviewed by tlynn Review Date: 09/29/2018

Wrist bands are awesome

Pros:

Don't have to worry about carrying around cash or credit card or room key. Etc. they are wonderful and accommodate children and adults.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

These are great, we've never had a problem. FastPass+, hotel key, pay for anything. Easily adjustable, not a problem in the heat, I'm not sure a better way to get the service you get with these

Pros:

Very diverse, acts as your wallet/purse

Cons:

you can't use the same magic band forever, eventually they go bad

Reviewed by Jane Buie Review Date: 09/27/2018

As a Disney World veteran, I had an easy transition to the magic band system. Walk out the door in the AM with your band on your arm and you are set. Our room always has a designated place where all bands go as soon as we get to the room and are done for the day. Therefore, as we exit, it's easy to see who might have forgotten. I cannot tell you, in the "old days", how many times we had to return to the room because one of us forgot our pass. I know it's a big brother thing to a degree, but that is ok with me. Meals, credit card, fast passes, room key - all in one place. Who doesn't like convenience?

Pros:

Everything is all right there on your wrist...

Cons:

Can be hot and sweaty occasionally during 90 degree days

Other topics in My Disney Experience (MDE) (Magic Bands)