Reviews of Mad Tea Party

Spin and spin your cup!

Reviewed by Purpie Review Date: 06/18/2019

What you see is what you get! Classic amusement park ride here where you can spin your cup faster with a wheel in the middle. The cup spins while all the cups rotate around.

I personally can’t do anymore because it makes me nauseous with the spinning. You can sit there without spinning extra, but it’s a short ride with a typically long wait so I pass. It all depends on how much you like to be shaken up whether you ride.

Pros:

Fun if you like spinning, customizable

Cons:

Long lines, can cause motion sickness

Reviewed by courtney Review Date: 06/17/2019

This is such a fun and classic ride. You and the people in your tea cup can spin the inner wheel to spin your cup on top of the entire ride spinning.

Pros:

a fun spinning ride for all ages, control the pace of the spinning, short wait lines

Cons:

boring line

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/19/2019

This ride has been in every Disney ad or promo I can remember, not to mention a few music videos and other cameos. As a 90s kid, I HAD to ride it. It lived up to my expectations - you could spin your self sick! It's not terribly different from any other ride with the same design, but it is a must-do for me.

Pros:

classic, cool breeze

Cons:

uncomfortable seats, not super thrilling

Reviewed by RobinK Review Date: 04/18/2019

I was always afraid to ride this due to motion sickness. But once I discovered I can control the amount of spinning or the lack of spinning I jumped on it. It is now a family must

Pros:

Classic, fun for family

Cons:

The doors are tight

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions