Reviews of Lotus Blossom Cafe

Read more about Lotus Blossom Cafe including a link to the menu and a review:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
China - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: Diana K Review Date: 09/28/2018

One of the few places I didn't use mobile ordering for quick service, but food was still ready quickly. Not really all that different from my local "Chinese" food, but good. Portion sizes are generous.

Seating is covered, but open air, so it can get hot on warmer days.

Pros:

Portion sizes

Cons:

Lack of air conditioning

Reviewer: Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

Good quick chinese food

Pros:

Good alot of food

Cons:

Just average

Reviewer: MWS Review Date: 03/09/2017

There was no wait to order and we received our food shortly after ordering. The food was hot and fresh but nothing exceptional. We ordered the orange chicken, egg rolls and veggie stir fry, it tasted like something you would get at a mall food court. The dining area was clean and well stocked with condiments and utensils.

Pros:

No wait

Reviewer: memakwed Review Date: 02/26/2017

We ate here 1/31. 2 orange chickens and 1 order of egg rolls. We used the do. The egg roll are a snack credit. You get two in an order. They and long and thin. They were good. She made sure to tell me there was pork in them. The orange chicken comes with white rice. Definitely can taste the orange and plenty of sauce to mix with rice.

Pros:

overlooked so quiet

Reviewer: Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We had the orange glazed chicken with white rice and both enjoyed our meal, but it wasn't anything special. We had hoped it would be something different then our typical chinese food we would get at home, but is was just basic. The kids options are very limited, especially if you have a picky eater. I wish they would add low mein to the menu or have more sides available for rice/noodle options. It was overall just good, but I would visit a different counter service before making my way to this one again in Epcot.

Pros:

Convenience

Cons:

Basic chinese, limited menu for kids

Reviewer: LISAE Review Date: 08/11/2016

Just went here to see what the potstickers were like. They were fine. Nothing special. Can't comment about the meal but wouldn't go back especially.

Reviewer: Cstauffer1 Review Date: 11/01/2015

Enjoyed a tasty bowl of beef noodle soup for a quick service lunch. The beef broth was well seasoned and flavorful and there was a lot of noodles as well as beef in the dish. Would have liked to have some veggies like snap peas or bean sprouts but was very satisfied none-the-less. Was a bit disappointed that I couldn't substitute the dessert for a side dish here, so I got the ginger caramel ice cream which was just ok. I got my meal to go as my spouse was dining elsewhere and the service was prompt and the staff was very helpful in packing it up.

Pros:

food and service

Cons:

flexibility in ordering

Reviewer: arielwatcher Review Date: 10/23/2014

I had the Beef bowl, greasy and not very flavorful.

Husband had the Orange Chicken with sterile white rice. The chicken looked like beer battered chicken nuggets.

We did not get desserts, just entrees and drinks.

Cast members were polite and they managed rapid service, giving you the feeling this food sits.

For the money, not the best walk up meal in EPCOT.

Pros:

Quick

Cons:

OUTSIDE loud people leaning along the windows

Reviewer: peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/02/2014

Despite our many trips over the years and my husbands LOVE of Chinese food, we have never tried this place before! We happened to be here when we got a bit hungry so we decided to get a couple of things to share between the 4 of us.
My husband and daughter split an order of the potstickers and really enjoyed them. My son and I opted for the Orange chicken with the steamed rice. It was surprisingly good! My husband and daughter decided to get in on our plate (against our wishes ;) ) and they really enjoyed it as well! This will be on our stop for a meal next trip -

Reviewer: Dfan79 Review Date: 05/11/2014

The Orange Chicken was surprisingly good. It tasted like the food court I eat at back home. Plus we had the place almost all to ourselves. The servers were really quick and polite.

The rice was awful though, it was so dry. I stuck my fork into it and could pick up the whole thing. It was an open air restaurant, which is a bad thing in September.

The Caramel Ginger Ice Cream was awful. It tasted like plain vanilla with a few weird bits of Ginger every so often. It left an awful ginger taste in the back of my throat.

Pros:

Orange Chicken, Service

Cons:

Rice, Ice Cream