Reviews of Liberty Inn

View Menus at Liberty Inn Dining Location

Read more about Liberty Inn including a link to the menu here:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
American Adventure - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by nicole0992 Review Date: 05/08/2013

We dined here twice during our recent trip. We tried the chicken caesar salad and bacon cheeseburger/fries meals. The salad was so good. I was shocked how good it was! The chicken was moist, marinated and so flavorful. Croutons were fresh and crunchy. Greens were crisp and fresh. The cheeseburger was excellent quality meat and best counter service burger I've had at Disney. We will definitely be back here on future trips! I regret not coming in here all my other trips.

Pros:

Many choices, plenty of air conditioned seating

Cons:

Very loud inside

Reviewed by Mousekater Review Date: 05/01/2013

We had a great dinner. The food was hot and delicious. Turkey , beef and pork all cooked moist and tender. Only issue was the dessert it''s quite an unhappy ending to a good meal with good service

Pros:

good food, nice server

Cons:

noisy, the dessert

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/06/2019

Staff cannot answer questions about the menu, are lethargic, the dining area has food on the floor and staff seem uninterested and are not friendly. The other quick service restaurants in Epcot are cleaner, staff is friendly and seem motivated. As an American, I’m actually pretty embarrassed that this is the “American” experience presented.

Pros:

Large portions, food is good even though it’s slow, no worries about finding a table as not many patrons.

Cons:

Dirty dining area, staff is not educated on menu items, staff is not friendly as Disney employees usually are.

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Everyday theme park food

Pros:

Large table area.

Cons:

Dirty eating area when we went. Needed more staff for clean up.

Reviewed by brant007 Review Date: 08/26/2016

I ordered the hamburger platter and it was overdone, dry and tasteless. It was late and I was very hungry so I ate it anyway, but stopped half way through and threw it out. After I ordered the food and sat down is when I noticed how filthy the place was. Floor was full of litter and food and most of the tables were dirty. Would never even venture into this place again.

Pros:

Not crowded

Cons:

Filthy and tasteless hamburger